Post Your Connection Speed

Here is one i posted in genmay:

Here is another test from another site I just did

Last edited:

One good reason for community college - they don't have many people that know how to actually use the internet. Class time = game updates :)

Hmmm, sucky compared to most of you guys, but think i'm only paying for 3Mb, so can't complain too much.

Nice to see not slowed down by a *nix router instead of my DGL-4300.

My work just upgraded to two T1s! Woo 3Mbit when we could actually have both FIOS and Cable for probably a 5th of the price and 10x more speed.

meh, these things are not really effective on stupidly fast connections

Hmmm, sucky compared to most of you guys, but think i'm only paying for 3Mb, so can't complain too much.

Ok, so I'm quoting myself but loving this new Intel 1000CT card I got off newegg. this is a first time test at each site, no retests! probably temporary though!

15/5 FIOS
591111040.png

Paz, dont be fooled, your still running at 15MB's. THats 21.02 (M)ega (b)its per seconds, which still equivilates out to about 15 (M)ega (B)ytes a second.

Paz, dont be fooled, your still running at 15MB's. THats 21.02 (M)ega (b)its per seconds, which still equivilates out to about 15 (M)ega (B)ytes a second.

Huh? 21 Mb/s equates to about 2.6 MB/s. What you smokin'?

Holy crap, Mohawk College finally upgraded their distribution lines to the labs! This used to be ~10 max :p And the funny thing is, this is last-meter limited! The computers are connected to 100mbit hubs at the end of each row. A gigabit line goes to a gigabit switch at the back of the room! :eek:

yay for crappy oxford networks.. (maine is the last place you want to be for internet connections)

Down is kinda not true. I believe comcast is still using their speedboost a bit. once like 50 or so MB is downloaded from a single source it drops to 15-16mbps. Still not bad at all!
Upload wants to get to 10mbps just never quite makes it :p

Back