Post Your College Setups!!!

JinxyBoi said:
lol I don't have the testicular forititude to risk such a thing....(snip) .
LMFAOROFLOL!!!!! I seriously lol'ed so hard at at that!!! :p

It's sigged as well. :D

lesman said:
LMFAOROFLOL!!!!! I seriously lol'ed so hard at at that!!! :p

It's sigged as well. :D
wait! now people will think i have testicular deficienceis and view me as less of a man! Which is totally not true!

The pair I pack are brass plated! I shave with chainsaws, punch out grizzly bears, eat elephant jerky and am capable of building a water cooling set up out of a garden hose, an empty bottle of beer and two water pipes!

JinxyBoi said:
wait! now people will think i have testicular deficienceis and view me as less of a man! Which is totally not true!

The pair I pack are brass plated! I shave with chainsaws, punch out grizzly bears, eat elephant jerky and am capable of building a water cooling set up out of a garden hose, an empty bottle of beer and two water pipes!

But you aren't as much of a man as I am. I shaved with a Gillette Fusion today. Without shaving cream, soap or water. Dry.

'Twas a dare for I which I got 1000 dollars total.

I posted before but I am moving to a new apartment and it's smaller so I have to get a new smaller desk :( pics ~Wednesday

freshman at the Pennsylvania College of Technology, just moved in off campus today
DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

DSCF0626.jpg

I have a really small room :(
DSCF0627.jpg

Is that a Nano on your desk? if so how do you find it? i am thinking of buying one very soon thats all ;)

sanj101 said:
OMG someone else here has a 4th gen ipod still im not the only one!
I'm waiting for the new ipods to come out, I actually have money now unlike when the other ones came out.

Cereal Killer said:
I'm waiting for the new ipods to come out, I actually have money now unlike when the other ones came out.

As am I. I still have a 4th gen Photo Ipod.

i enjoy the 4g monochrome 20 gig i have.
i think its got 8 gigs left now.
but i want the !!!!!! skin theyre making for ipods.

Got everything settled in Sunday but just got internet working today. Have hidden all the cables under the desk the best i could with a desk with tiny legs and not back to it but I'm too lazy to take new pics :p

dscf1454cz2.jpg

dscf1457jm8.jpg

dscf1453yd5.jpg

rayman2k2 said:
But you aren't as much of a man as I am. I shaved with a Gillette Fusion today. Without shaving cream, soap or water. Dry.

'Twas a dare for I which I got 1000 dollars total.

1000! Man, i'd do that for like..10 bucks. lol. :p

TheSandman2236 said:
sc385...what kind of desk is that?? where did you get it and how much?
http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=863040

towert7 said:
Please in the name of all that is good and holy, tell me you didn't bring a gun to college.
I brought two actually. The handgun in the desk and then my AR15 is in the closet. I'm on off campus housing so I dont have to worry about it being illegal and I also have a concealed carry licence so I know know what I'm doing with it.

TheSandman2236 said:
Google Video of my college setup...hope you enjoy it; ill be posting pics soon too!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7045139697950174075&q=sandman's
Its blurry at a few points...i hate using my digital camera for video...argh.

Chicago, Illinois

Illinois Institute of Art...Interactive Media Design (Web design...etc.)
that's a pretty nice place, is it on or off campus? do you have any room mates?

SC385 said:
I brought two actually. The handgun in the desk and then my AR15 is in the closet. I'm on off campus housing so I dont have to worry about it being illegal and I also have a concealed carry licence so I know know what I'm doing with it.
That's good to hear.

TheSandman2236 said:
Google Video of my college setup...hope you enjoy it; ill be posting pics soon too!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7045139697950174075&q=sandman's
Its blurry at a few points...i hate using my digital camera for video...argh.

Chicago, Illinois

Illinois Institute of Art...Interactive Media Design (Web design...etc.)

I like the posters (the one in the bathroom) where'd you get that one specifically and the rest?

ubergeek..thanks woman!!(sorry) i got them all at spencers gifts(kind of like gags & gifts), (except the movie posters)--

We actually we dont have a campus really...but ive got a studio by myself, $525 a month No roomies tho.

They are basically student apartments---though they are really really cool, its tough to fit everything in there. The closest is huge; its where i put my dresser.

SC385 said:
Got everything settled in Sunday but just got internet working today. Have hidden all the cables under the desk the best i could with a desk with tiny legs and not back to it but I'm too lazy to take new pics :p

dscf1454cz2.jpg

dscf1457jm8.jpg

dscf1453yd5.jpg

cousin used to play soccer there, assumeing you do infact go to usc

lozaning said:
cousin used to play soccer there, assumeing you do infact go to usc
yeah, junior at USC. Is that used to go play soccer there as in he graduated or used to play because the soccer team got cut?

SC385 said:
yeah, junior at USC. Is that used to go play soccer there as in he graduated or used to play because the soccer team got cut?

thats he used to play soccer there but got cut. although i bealeave he started the first game or two as a freshmen before getting cut

Back