• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your "Best Game Ever"

I've always loved Natural Selection, but there aren't any good servers running anymore... :(

 
Nintendo: Contra
Sega: NHL 94
SegaCD: Lunar Silver Star
SNES: Street Fighter 2
PS1: Mortal Kombat Trilogy
PS2: Resident Evil Outbreak 1&2
Gamecube: Resident Evil Remake
Xbox 360: Condemned (so far)

PC: and all time favorite game that has yet to have been replaced with as quality as a community as it had as well as fast paced fun and good skill level. Quake 1: Team Fortress
 
the orignial Red Alert and the expansions ate more of my time than any game out there right now, well maybe except for wow
 
final fantasy 7
Gran Turismo 1
Bard's Tale
Age of Empires 2
Star Control 2
GTA Vice City
 
Intellivision football ... nothing could come close to it when it came out ...
 
I think X-COM UFO Defense is probably my favorite game of all time. I had the game when I was young, and it scared the poo out of me all the time.

In my later years, Deus Ex was definately right up there.
 
riot8ap said:

If they EVER made another game like this one, I would seriously CREAM my pants and pay like $100 for it. Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis is by far best game ever IMO. It was like one of those books where if you choose a different path in the beginning, you get a way different story line and ending. Pure genius.
 
Apart from those already mentioned, I feel I must add Total Annihilation as my favorite strategy game of all time.

The original Tribes deserves some mention in the "online-only multiplayer" genre. :D
 
console: secret of mana
arcade: virtual on oratorio tangram vers 5.6
PC: dunno
 
Hm...

Racing: Gran Turismo 4
Runner up: PGR3

-----

FPS: Perfect Dark ( N64 )
Runner up: Halo ( Xbox )

-----

Adventure: God of War (PS2)
Runner up: Spinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC)
 
Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening (SNES)
Secret of Mana (SNES)
CS:S
Golden Eye
 
You guys all suck.. No matter how much I love Mario and Zelda games.. Earthbound, is by far, THE best game, ever. :D
 
Draax said:
Warcraft 2. I spent countless hours playing the single player, then when I discovered the joys of IPX networks Kali FTW!, and modem to modem gameplay, It was like I had just discovered the game for the first time, all over again.

OMG draax, you played on KALI? that was awesome. I use to play War2 all the time on there, I probably pwned you numerous times.

Warcraft 2 is my vote also :) I was ranked #1 on Cases ladder for quite a while.
 
TheCreator said:
OMG draax, you played on KALI? that was awesome. I use to play War2 all the time on there, I probably pwned you numerous times.

Warcraft 2 is my vote also :) I was ranked #1 on Cases ladder for quite a while.

Ya man Kali was where it was at. I still remember the arguments during game, mostly during base building about who had the lower kali number, and how that made them hardkore. lol
 
KidzMD said:
Planescape:Torment - like playing a novel. By far the most engaging game experience I've had...and the only RPG I seem to pull out of the box every year or so to run through it again.

bingo
 
Ruiner said:

www.blingo.com <---i won a $10 itunes certificate on there


Anyways...I dont know about favorite game, but i had loads of fun back in the day playing MOHAA online. Not even close to the best game ever, but i just had a lot of fun with it. I think in considering everything, id have to say HL2 is my favorite game ever.
 
Zallek said:
You guys all suck.. No matter how much I love Mario and Zelda games.. Earthbound, is by far, THE best game, ever. :D

I second the part about Earthbound.
 
As of lately, shadow of the colossus and gradius 5 have ranked pretty high, but there are so many games I really like that it would be hard to actually pick one and stick with it for any sensible period of time.
 
I'd have to say Ultima Online from release up until I'd say a little bit after T2A was released.
 
Tekken 3/Tag or Street Fighter 3:TS.

I have a feeling I really could have got into competitive VF4...but why learn a fighter no one in the area plays?

Quake 3 deserves honorable mention. I still play Threewave :)
 
Jordan1 said:
AoEII w/ expansion was great.
Thanks.

Personal Favorite? Gosh, over the years there's so many it's hard to pick one. Starflight, Bard's Tale, Wizardry, Ultima IV, System Shock...

Eh, right now I'd have to say it's Planescape: Torment. It's just so... perfect.
 
I'm gonna go with:

1. BF2
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Tecmo Superbowl (SNES)
4. Final Fantasy 10 (PS2)
5. Dragon Warrior (NES)

BF2 FTW!
 
I have played Starcraft the most out of every game. I still enjoy playing it. It can still be difficult, but it's not overcomplicated.

Half life 2 rocked also.

 
WorldRunner said:
I don't think it's possible to list just one.

off the top of my head....

Rise of nations.

RON is great, but a close second to Farcry for me
 
Back
Top