Fenris_Ulf
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2004
- Messages
- 1,944
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
riot8ap said:Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis KICKASS Game
That was a great game! I wish I could have it for PC.bazylik said:Dang it's gotta be Oddworld: Abe's Oddysse. This game brought me back to gaming
Draax said:Warcraft 2. I spent countless hours playing the single player, then when I discovered the joys of IPX networks Kali FTW!, and modem to modem gameplay, It was like I had just discovered the game for the first time, all over again.
TheCreator said:OMG draax, you played on KALI? that was awesome. I use to play War2 all the time on there, I probably pwned you numerous times.
Warcraft 2 is my vote alsoI was ranked #1 on Cases ladder for quite a while.
KidzMD said:Planescape:Torment - like playing a novel. By far the most engaging game experience I've had...and the only RPG I seem to pull out of the box every year or so to run through it again.
Ruiner said:bingo
Zallek said:You guys all suck.. No matter how much I love Mario and Zelda games.. Earthbound, is by far, THE best game, ever.![]()
Thanks.Jordan1 said:AoEII w/ expansion was great.
WorldRunner said:I don't think it's possible to list just one.
off the top of my head....
Rise of nations.