• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your "Best Game Ever"

Quake (1). Single player was great with the NIN soundtrack, but the multiplayer is what did it for me. CTF, DM, Arena, TF, and all the crazy mods that came with them (runes was good). From Netquake (lavakings server), to Quakeworld (Madhouse server), it didn't get better than Quake (1).

-Aeurix
 
damn. you're right, quake was a lot of fun. I remember Madhouse server.

For me I'd say my favourite game was Half-Life. TFC to be specific.
 
I'd have to say the original Everquest. It was really my first online gaming experience and I was an addict for a while lol. Very fun game in the beginning but I lost interest in the higher lvls as the widespread arrogance took much of the enjoyment out of the game for me.
 
Ya, my second fav game is Goldeneye. That game revolutionized first person shooters. I was reading an interview with the Valve development team a few years back when they developed Half-life 1, and they said they were playing ALOT of Goldeneye while they were making Half-life. Who'd-uh-thunk-it?
 
GBA: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
XBox: Fable
Plastation: Final Fantasy 9
SNES: Super Mario Brothers
PC: Half-Life 2
 
Fallout 2 for life!

Theres nothing more fun that taking a stick of dynamite and planting it on those kids that steal in the Den. Then walking away and shooting the child in the eyes with a BB gun. The child stumbles along blind, then all of a sudden BOOOM. I love that game.
 
Chrono Trigger
Fallout 1/2
Starcraft
Diablo II
Unreal Tournament

*edit* whoah almost forgot how awesome MGS on PS1 was...
*edit2* as far as Fallout 2 goes, and those little brats in The Den... Man was that a fun part when my brother was like "...dude. they just stole from you..." and I checked my inventory... swapped the big guns out for the brass knuckles, and just pounded the kid right through the face with a hammer punch... then I had to murder the whole town 'cause people didn' take too kindly to it. So much fun...
 
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2)....

Honorable Mentions... Quake III Area (DC), Mortal Kombat 2 (Genesis), Punch-Out (NES).

Cody
 
pacman
old skoll styles
i will LAN an pwn any body who thinks they are l33t at pacman
 
I'm shocked nobody has included these yet :x

Ms. Pacman
Oregon Trail
One must fall 2047(I think that was the year on the game)

few others too, just too tired to think right now
 
One must fall 2047(I think that was the year on the game)

oh man i spent sooo much time on that game, not just playing but making my own tournaments and using a hex editor to hack character stats: nothing like a lvl 30 bot: 1 hit kills :D
 
Funny I have to vote for StartCraft that was/is still an awsome game the best part it that now my little cousins are into it at 5 and 11.. The other good part is it did not take a thousand patches to allow the game to run.

KM
 
Best overall experience: SNES Zelda: Link to the Past

Best overall outright fun: HL1 multiplayer

Best overall OMG this owns: SW: Knights of the Old Republic
 
Back
Top