Post your 6800 GT OC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy cattle.. LOL. man, I should --not-- have asked for system stats.. ..(sorry lopoetve).. that was good for a laugh though.. heh.

revenant said:
holy cattle.. LOL. man, I should --not-- have asked for system stats.. ..(sorry lopoetve).. that was good for a laugh though.. heh.

;) I've tried really hard to help him... =/

stillfearhuh said:
when i said FEAR is heavily dependent on the graphics card i didnt say this by myself those words r official words from a game maker i talked to him and he said cpu he meant a good cpu likie mine he didnt mean any cpu like ur old crap cpu which u r talking about what he was trying to say that graphic card is matter for fear not cpu u asshole try to understand he didnt mean any cpu is good he meant a good cpu like mine.

u cant play fear at full setting coz u r trying to play fear at insane resolution thats ur fuckin problem u ugly bastard.

i can play fear withfull setting at lower speed my friend playing it just fine so i can see u r wrong u sick fuck.

laughing that my mobo is not 8x agp tell u asshole there is little or minimum diffferent in performance when compare 4x agp vs 8x agp so who cares 8x agp huh

laughing that mine is not pci expresss for ur kind information 6800 gt pci express vs 6800 gt agp 8x only little bit different read pc megazine article they tested so dont talk aobut things u dont know u ugly bastard i will fuck ur mom hard u liar bastard even game makers agreed with me that i can play fear and cpu is no that important in fear but that doesnt mean any older cpu is fine for fear mine is ok they said u ass fuck

they moderator who banned me if male then iwill fuck his mother soon and do poop on her mmmm
if pig eater female then i will fuck her make her pregnant and fuck her kids yummy

seems like i took my revenge and clearfy all the things here leaving this shit forum coz i dont have freedom here got new forum where i get answer from game makers coool

and that asshole who said i will be back after a while i was busy fuckign his mom lol
Your CPU sucks, moron. 12 year old kids have no place here.

Full Settings = High Res, AA, AF.... Can we get a Dumbass in the house?!?! I can play full settings fine! Just let me tune it down to 6x4.

Full speed and full settings? Do you have SLI 7900GTX's!

Of course were going to laugh. You can't type. Go take a grammar crash course.

6800GT AGP != 6800Gt PCIe. The PCIe is better. Actually, I just said that because you are a moron. I feel better now!

I already fucked your mom. She was really bad, and pretty gross.

You...suck...at.........ife.

You fvck male moderators, eh?

stillfearhuh said:
say this to my friend who is playing on same cpu yes i have place in ur bitch mother bedroom mmmmm
Fine. Just give me both of your IP addresses and I will talk away.

i know u degraded pig eater illegitimate born toilet paper user bastard that pci express 6800 gt is better then agp 6800 gt but only little bit different go search article or see the testign result then sniff ur sister and mother poop and enjoy

stillfearhuh said:
i know u degraded pig eater illegitimate born toilet paper user bastard that pci express 6800 gt is better then agp 6800 gt but only little bit different go search article or see the testign result then sniff ur sister and mother poop and enjoy
Fine. So it is better. You're still on the sucky one then.

2.4Ghz Pentium.........loloolololololol. And you think that's a good CPU?

The Board will recommend to the annual general meeting (AGM) to approve distribution of eight per cent dividend of the paid-in capital for 2005.

cluelessness.jpg

One can lead a horse to water but can not make it think :p

stillfearhuh said:
The Board will recommend to the annual general meeting (AGM) to approve distribution of eight per cent dividend of the paid-in capital for 2005.

What the hell is this? Why are you here? Why are you wasting our time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back