Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

Yep. KDL-40S3000

:D

img1964va9.jpg

img1977wt6.jpg

img1969tx1.jpg

img1966qn8.jpg

img1962ai3.jpg

My Dedicated PS3 room, only game Im playing at the moment is COD4...

Some nice setups here, so I thought I would share mine with you guys..

More photos here

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0099.jpg

DSCN0098.jpg

DSCN0107.jpg

DSCN0080.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

Damn. Nice setup there. Sweet pad. And this is your gaming room? Can't imagine the rest of the place. Good job.
Oh, how does that LG setup sound? Does it upconvert to 1080i or 1080p? And how about the bass? Loud enough?

Here's a few shots I took with my new S5is. I totally have to get used to this camera. So if you guys see anything out of place, it's because I'm learning how to use the camera. I've always been used to the "Point n Shoot" cameras so this whole "Manual" thing is pretty cool and a bit complicated. But I have the whole weekend to practice.

62924522bj4.jpg

75917533ms4.jpg

85280458bk2.jpg

22574431xd1.jpg

91267873ya0.jpg

29510560qy0.jpg

86354651al8.jpg

Once I figure out how to use this camera, hopefully I'll get to take better pics. Those pics don't show how good the monitor really is.

how about posting some specs of whatever it is your taking a picture of, because as of right now, it's a picture of a tv. This is post a pic of your setup, not screenshots

720p Sony Bravia 40KDL3000. Sorry about that. I've already posted pics on the monitor and stuff. can't remember where but I would post a link to that post. But yeah, it's a Sony.

I finally got around to taking some pics of my setup. I used my brothers camera, so sorry about the image quality.

setupmg3.jpg

meya5.jpg

Here's my setup.

Powerbook > Dell 2407WFP-HC via VGA (w/ VGA to DVI adapter)
Shuttle > Dell 2407WFP-HC via DVI (connected using DVI to HDMI cable through HDMI Switch)
PS3 > Dell 2407WFP-HC via DVI (connected using HDMI to HDMI cable through HDMI Switch
HDMI 4-in-1 Switch > Dell 2407WFP-HC via DVI (connected using HDMI to VGA cable)

Logitech MX Duo setup using KVM Switch to switch between Mac and PC.

Also, logitech Z-5500 speakers are setup in 5.1 fashion with rear speakers setup at ceiling corners. PS3 audio is setup through optical audio.

4 external Lacie Porsche drives (500GB each). 2 for powerbook, 2 for Shuttle.

Hope you like it :)

- darius

_MG_0925.jpg

_MG_0926.jpg

_MG_0935.jpg

_MG_0950.jpg

_MG_0930.jpg

_MG_0932.jpg

_MG_0942.jpg

_MG_0933.jpg

_MG_0934.jpg

_MG_0937.jpg

_MG_0938.jpg

_MG_0940.jpg

_MG_0945.jpg

_MG_0948.jpg

_MG_0947.jpg

Here's my setup.

Shuttle > Dell 2407WFP-HC via DVI (connected using DVI to HDMI cable through HDMI Switch)
PS3 > Dell 2407WFP-HC via DVI (connected using HDMI to HDMI cable through HDMI Switch
HDMI 4-in-1 Switch > Dell 2407WFP-HC via DVI (connected using HDMI to VGA cable)

Also, logitech Z-5500 speakers are setup in 5.1 fashion with rear speakers setup at ceiling corners. PS3 audio is setup through optical audio.

- darius

What are you using to display those posters? I've got a few I need to hang and that looks nice.

What are you using to display those posters? I've got a few I need to hang and that looks nice.

Well the posters are mounted on wood actually..had them custom made. They have a slot on the top back of them where you insert a screw that hangs on the wall..you need to use an anchor for better support.

- darius

Just got a 80gb ps3, my dad jumped on the buy a sony tv get a free ps3 at BB(well i pretty much shoved him. lol) And then on BF i bought a nice dynex 32inch to go along with the ps3 for 450! It looks hella good on ps3 and pc.
Picture015.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Once i buy two desks and put them side by side it will look alot cleaner and will be better positioned. Now what games to get for ps3? For sure resistance and warhawk. but what else?

More photos here

Nice setup, a suggestion though. Mount a bracketless glass shelf from Ikea or Bed Bath and Beyond for your center. It looks odd with it laying on top of your set.

Nice setup, a suggestion though. Mount a bracketless glass shelf from Ikea or Bed Bath and Beyond for your center. It looks odd with it laying on top of your set.

Hi, the centre speaker is sitting on a Shelf, A box I made that goes around the LCD...

That's a bachelor's pad.

Some times I wish, Married with a Son of 5 and a second on the way :D...

Thx for comments..

Here's my current setup, however, I changed some things out in the computer and have added and 8800GT and LG HD DVD/Blu-Ray combo drive. (please don't mind the mess).

IMG_6988.JPG

IMG_6990.JPG

IMG_6939.jpg

IMG_7006.jpg

I'll post the updated pics later as the HTPC case has gone through more changes than pictured above (w/ better cable management).

What kind of speakers are those? And i love all three and the reciever! Wanted one for ever!

After nearfield EzSet/EQ calibration via the HK AVR 435, they sound great. I have a L series JBL sub L8400P (not pictured) beneath the desk. Set at 60hz

Quick pic showing my two new acquisitions, the Infinity Intermezzo 4.1t speakers and the Silverstone HTPC case (which you can barely see). Once I get everything set up and finished I'll take better pics.

ht01.jpg

Is the case in the little stand by its self? If so its awesome, and those new speakers you got, do they have 15s at the bottom side? And how much and where did you buy them?

Is the case in the little stand by its self? If so its awesome, and those new speakers you got, do they have 15s at the bottom side? And how much and where did you buy them?

The case is in the stand on the left, on the bottom. The speakers have 12's built into the sides. They discontinued the model two years ago or so I think, they MSRP'd for $7,000 new but had a real world price of 3500-5000 from what I've heard and now you can pick them up used for around 1500 usually.

Jesus! Thats a shit load of money for some speakers, but they probably sound hella sick huh? Nice setup though!

if anyone is selling a working power adapter/brick for xbox 360 PLEASE PM me. i need one asap. thank you

Let me ask you something. If you want to use the wireless controllers for your 360, or the remote for your cable box or receiver, do you have to open those doors? I am looking into getting an entertainment center and one of my top ones is a lot like that.

Right now I open the doors for cooling, however, for the wireless controllers and remotes for everything, I can have the doors closed and they all work. The Xbox wireless controllers will also go through walls.

As soon as I install some cooling fans on the back of the entertainment center/stand, I'll keep the doors closed all the time.

xbox 360 controllers are RF so it wouldnt matter. My 360 sits in another room and i have no problems.

Here's my setup.

- darius

How did you get the paint to be so smooth on your walls? I'm remodeling my room soon and need to know. Thanks.

DSCN0098.jpg

Is that the 40" version of that TV? If so, how are you liking it? I have the same TV.

Please post a close up of what appears to be Sauron? If it is where did you get that and how much?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. Here are some pics of my Sauron statue you requested. It's a massively HUGE statue. Very heavy and very detailed. It's 24" tall, so 2 feet. I got a coke can there in the shot to give you an idea how big it is.

I bought it for about $350 US from a company called Sideshow Collectibles. Their website is www.sideshowtoy.com. This statue is sold out at their site but I'm sure you can find it on Ebay or something,

SAURON01.JPG

SAURON02.JPG

SAURON03.JPG

Sorry for the late reply. Here are some pics of my Sauron statue you requested. It's a massively HUGE statue. Very heavy and very detailed. It's 24" tall, so 2 feet. I got a coke can there in the shot to give you an idea how big it is.

I bought it for about $350 US from a company called Sideshow Collectibles. Their website is www.sideshowtoy.com. This statue is sold out at their site but I'm sure you can find it on Ebay or something,

Thanks for the pictures. That statue is some serious bad ass shit right there. :D I wish I had one. Nice touch with the close up of the One Ring. I have the actual One Ring movie replica, my wife bought it for me for my wedding band. Yeah I'm a geek. hehe

Nice pics fellas!!

Moving into my gf's apt this weekend...

Going to be downgrading the 360 from a 1080P screen to 720P...and losing 5".

Oh well, I'll still have the 1080P 37" as my monitor...=)

I'll post pics when I get settled, and I get my Wii I just ordered...=)

Back