Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

hometheater.jpg

its not much, but running the 360 threw the component inputs on my TV and sound threw the optical input on my receiver, looks and sounds awesome

Hey IndyJoe

Can you please give a review on 50" Samsung HLT5087
I was thinking of geting one and wondering how's your experience with it

I don't have any major complaints. I haven't had any issues playing the 360 on it. The brightness is incredible. If you turn off the lights you have to totally lower the brightness otherwise it is actually too bright. The side viewing angles are pretty good. Overall I think it is a great set for the price.

hometheater.jpg

its not much, but running the 360 threw the component inputs on my TV and sound threw the optical input on my receiver, looks and sounds awesome

Man/gal? You got some crazy colors going on there. Yout got a black/red X360, purple walls, a clear baby blue N64.... haha.. :)

Man/gal? You got some crazy colors going on there. Yout got a black/red X360, purple walls, a clear baby blue N64.... haha.. :)

mm never thought id be asked that on these boards :p 25/M/MT :p
i love purple(one of my tattoos is purple and one i have planed will be shades of purple) i couldnt find a purple faceplate for the 360 so i had to go with the red/carbon fiber faceplace/skin for it and the blue n64.. i got it cause up here in BFV montana its a rare color and ill get more from resale for it :) ill paint the white faceplate purple at some point and do a matching skin, then paint the case when the warranty goes out on it

Setup is much cleaner looking. poster is still... wick wick wack :cool:

I was bored.

starting with the poster its a fever pitch one signed by drew barrymore and jimmy fallon, the grayish thing on the shelf is a water pitcher i got from the hospital, the thing under the TV and next to the DVD changer(hey it was the same price as a dvd player and a stand alone 5 disk cd changer) holds most my movies in DVD +R format
the thing behind the TV is glass cleaner that got set there after cleaning poster frames and my window, the little white things next to it are dried white roses i got in the hospital, the white thing on the shelf is an air freshener
i love the 360 :) jsut wish i had a beter TV for it, and yes i know theres finger prints o nteh monitor, they gone now

your room keeps geting riped on lol... and he never posts hear again....:( jk

your room keeps geting riped on lol... and he never posts hear again....:( jk

i rarely post on any part of the forums, when i do its genmay 99% of the time. and i like my room, its different, but its my own

lol I was just curious as to what that stuff was really... and thinking... why lol...

lol I was just curious as to what that stuff was really... and thinking... why lol...

why what? :D fun part was replying to it from a friends computer, took a while to figure out what a couple of the things where my self and its a pic of MY room :p

lol like, why the poster, and now I'm thinking, why a water jug from the hospital and stuff, this is all off topic lol and I apologize for it ;) just curiosity really. I would post some pics of my setup but the distance of the front of my monitor to the wall is so small that I have just enough room to turn my chair, sit, and turn to stand, I can barely take a picture as is. (I will be moving within the next year or so, maybe then I'll throw up a few pictures.)

And my 360 setup, which is what this is all about is good, but I just got a new tv and it's still really sloppy around that area (in the same room as this monitor.) It's hard to explain, it's too crowded with chester drawers and my big ass bed lol, I have a max of 5x1 walking space in my room. Walk in, lay down, walk over bed to desk, etc. lol its pathetic.

lol like, why the poster, and now I'm thinking, why a water jug from the hospital and stuff, this is all off topic lol and I apologize for it ;) just curiosity really.

its no worrys, the poster, is one of 7 i have that are signed by the stars(fever pitch, revenge of the sith, herbie fully loaded, return of the king, sisterhood of the traveling pants, T2, and toy story) i have room for 4 of them, return of the king and revenge of the jedi always stay up and i rotate the other 5, i was in the hospital earlyer this month, got the jug and a 32oz cup while i was there, the jug is full of glass rocks that were with flowers i got in there and its acting as a book end

the DVD holder takes up less space then a CD folder and dont scratch the DVDrs, glass cleaner is for well cleaning glass and dusty poster frames, the air freshener keeps the room from smelling all guyish

roflamo hes a daocta ...or a nurse ....yea a nurse

ps: I dont speek english i speek Ebonics lol :eek::cool::eek:

roflamo hes a daocta ...or a nurse ....yea a nurse

ps: I dont speek english i speek Ebonics lol :eek::cool::eek:

no, i was in the hospital, cause of my appendix, showed signs of acid reflux or an ulcer and they got really bad for about 2 weeks then i went into see my doc, turns out im one of the lucky and few that have survived his appendix bursting for more then a day and a very very very lucky few that went for more then a week

my cam sucks, but here it is

1st setup - 32" samsung for bedroom
DSCF0982.jpg

2nd setup - finally got surround sound, thought i was the man
DSCF1789.jpg

Current Setup - still not finished gettin my crib in order. recently moved in

120" screen, ps3, 360, wii, 720p projector, polk surround sound
DSCF1793.jpg

DSCF1806.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

dw6ihf.gif

this is how i feel about video games...

ordered a SAMSUNG HL-T5087S 50" 16:9 Black DLP Technology 1080p HDTV w/ ATSC Tuner cant wait to set it up, i'll be showing it off soon. Moving up from a 32" Samsung LCD HDTV (720p/1080i).

Nice! What a bargain price.

I live in Australia and we get so badly rooted on everything - from electronics to cards. A 1080p 50" LCD would costs around AUD5k, which is around 4.5k USD.

The Audi S5 costs around $50,000 USD but in Australia, it is $130,000 AUD (which is $120,000 USD). Wow, i could buy two Audi S5's for the price of one here :(

Here is my media room setup in my new house. Equipment list:

TV - Mitsubishi WD-65732 1080p DLP
Receiver - Pioneer Elite VSX-81TXV
HD-DVD - Toshiba A20 1080p
Blu-Ray - PS3 1080p
Speakers - BIC Acoustech Cinema Series 6 Speaker System
Remote - Harmony 880

Xbox 360 ELITE
PS3 60gb

that couch is sweet, I got a nice setup for my living room, but its so tiny, i could never have something like that. ive been thinking of saving up for a sectional couch or the L shaped couches.

I might post some pictures up of my room/workstation/entertainment room. I cleaned it out. Now all I have is my bed with my night table to the side and a big dresser. Above the dresser I have a Westinghouse 32" 32w6 LCD HDTV mounted with some bracket from Bestbuy. I have my 360 hooked up via VGA on top of my dresser on one side and on the other side this rotating DVD rack I got at Bed Bath and Beyond that holds all my Xbox 360/Xbox games, my very small DVD collection, my Xbox 360 controllers, my wireless X360 headset, etc. I want to hook up my old N64 soon via S-Video I need to order the N64 s-video cable off ebay. And I sold my computer to fund a PS3, now I'm selling my PS3 to fund a Macbook. I'm also ordering soon Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound for use with everything, can't wait for that. In 3-4 years probably (thats when the warranty goes up on the TV) I'll start thinking about a new TV and a nice Denon/Onkyo receiver that supports the HD audio formats and some nice Paradigm speakers, a nice sub, etc.

Here is my setup. Got the HDMI 360 set up and everthing is running smoothly. Yes That is a ps2 on the left. I haven't used it in probably 2 years since the dog chewed the controller.:cool: I only bought for the ps2 exclusive "24". Audio goes to the pioneer surround receiver. I hope to get my surround speakers set up when I have time. I also included some pics of the lcd setup in the family room. When I want an even more immersive HD experience I drag the 360 up there. Let me know what you think!:)
DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0573.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

DSCN0580.jpg

Here's my setup. I just got the TV and Stand. I need to add a CD/DVD rack on the right and move the sub to the left. Looks empty, but the TV is a 40" Bravia and the wall is about 70". I trimmed the pic but you get the picture. At about 10", 720p looks sick. I might get the 1080p version, but I'll get it next year when it comes down. Till then, this is more than enough.

pic2mt7.jpg

pic1os4.jpg

pic3pg5.jpg

pic4tq4.jpg

The pics with Kong will come out blurry, but I don't have a tripod and there isn't much lighting. But that's the setup. I'll take some pics of my games, but for now this was easier.Hope you guys dig it.

:D

Circuit City. I got an additional %10 on Sunday. Came out to like $150 or so. It looks really nice in person. Very shiny.

Back