Post a screenshot of your linux!

Debian Linux 2.6.19 running. It's very boring and basic but runs everything I need.

screenshotyc3.png

screenshotxu6.png

toppu7.png

running gentoo with beryl on nvidia and XP (just for games that don't run in linux at this point)

just got my 2 2407's as soon as I build a mount bar I am adding my 3 old 15" lcds above them. no reason other than why not?

running gentoo with beryl on nvidia and XP (just for games that don't run in linux at this point)

just got my 2 2407's as soon as I build a mount bar I am adding my 3 old 15" lcds above them. no reason other than why not?

sounds like a perfect fit for the [H]!

What is that statistics app on the top right of your screen? is it torsmo? If so, care to share your config file?

sounds like a perfect fit for the [H]!

What is that statistics app on the top right of your screen? is it torsmo? If so, care to share your config file?

its called conky. its pretty lightweight and to the point. my config relies on some shell scripts to work. I used a config off this page and just tweaked it for my system. second row to the bottom on the left

KevinO, ~Loke:

What's the application you've running on your desktops that's summarizing system info like that?

Screenshot_02_05_2007.jpg

My laptop running a fresh install of Kubuntu (coming from Ubuntu). I had some superkaramba themes, but they take up too many resources (mostly CPU), which is not good when I lock my CPU speed at 800Mhz.

wow you lads have some sexy setups. Here's mine:
linuxscreen01.PNG

ok in reality I use freenx at times.

My laptop running a fresh install of Kubuntu (coming from Ubuntu). I had some superkaramba themes, but they take up too many resources (mostly CPU), which is not good when I lock my CPU speed at 800Mhz.

Can I get a link to that wallpaper? It's badass :cool:

I got my suse box mack up again. Just needed some tlc

I was going to switch it over to ubuntu, but it's main purpose is samba and it does that just fine, so maybe later I'll give ubuntu a try.

02192007_nix.jpg

gentoo with GNOME (beryl is being used as well, but we have all seen the mid-3D cube ;))

Screenshot66.png

I'm new to Linux, as of today infact. But I managed to get Ubuntu installed and Beryl running nicely on my ATI X1900XT.

Screenshot2.jpg

Update:

Ubuntu2.jpg

Finally made the switch, running Ubuntu 6.10 w/ beryl.

Hardest part of installing it was getting the nvidia drivers to work, for some reason the xorg file would not configure correctly with Envy.

Back