Possible w00t-off tonight! 11/15/06

tvdang7 said:
wait i just saw it move again. its moving in the left direction. does the bar mean how much they have instock? or how much of the quota is filled already?

lol.. the bar starts off full yellow to represent stock. When all of that's gone next item comes up ;)

ok, someone here who is loaded...

Just buy out the rest. You know you could use them for christmas gifts.

audiophile42 said:

I just wish they said how many items they had left.... at least I could have a number to go with the bar to watch :p

audiophile42 said:

fine i will........................................................

So far only the set of Logitech speakers and the Sirius thing that has been going on for about 25 minutes now.

The Goose said:
So far only the set of Logitech speakers and the Sirius thing that has been going on for about 25 minutes now.

Rofl now i can't go to bed. Hopefully, they have some Z5450 or Z5500 for $150 or something like that :D

The mice are flying off the shelves. Good, white doesn't compliment my hands very well.

New item: logitech bluetooth headphones for ipod $19.99

new item: Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod - $20

Looks like it has the connector for the OLD ipods, wont' work on nanos or 5G/5.5G

Next item: labtec 2.1 speakers $19.99

Damnit beaten by an audiophile. :(

The Goose said:
www.woot.com

You shouldn't have told him. It's just going to ruin his life like it has to the rest of us bargain predators who stay up all night just to save a few measly bucks. Shame on you.

I picked one up :) It is going in an external and hooking up to my philips 5960 dvd player as storage for all my videos

Lord of Shadows said:
Only 50 of em their gone

Edit: I could use a woot killer or I might be a little tired tomorrow

Don't know why anyone would buy a refurb hd. Man I've seen too many of them fail over the years....

Back