Possible w00t-off tonight! 11/15/06

I get text alerts to my cell phone every night since I'm not near a pc at midnight (i know i know...geeky). They let you know in advance if there is a woot-off and tonight it said "shhhh.....just to let you know there is a possible woot-off tonight ;)"

OH JOY!

wow that is pretty geeky, and thats coming from a member from 5 forums with 2k posts each...

jcll2002 said:
wow that is pretty geeky, and thats coming from a member from 5 forums with 2k posts each...

I mainly get it for the woot-off tip-off.....I swear! :p

Of course they are having a woot off. It's a payday, aka the 15th. They always have woot offs on the 15th because they know that people already paid their bills after the 1st of the month so this is the paycheck that has Woot written all over it.

Hallow said:
Of course they are having a woot off. It's a payday, aka the 15th. They always have woot offs on the 15th because they know that people already paid their bills after the 1st of the month so this is the paycheck that has Woot written all over it.

I never thought of it! Nice thinking there

I've never participated in a woot-off in my life; I've just heard the stories. Maybe this night will be the night.

The Goose said:
I've never participated in a woot-off in my life; I've just heard the stories. Maybe this night will be the night.

There is a first time for everything! ;)

again everybody, I'm not with woot, nor am I associated (redundant?). I received this text message and NOTHING else. Nothing is confirmed yet.

now with that over...BRING ON THE W00TS!

khanable said:
it would be much more than sweet.

I want a BOC for once in my life lol

Last time few times I want to say it has sold out in minutes. Pretty bad.

Why O why do a woot off right before the wii launch. Must save money for that.....

Thanks for the heads up OP, might actually get a chance to witness/partake in the mayhem now ;)

Sirion said:
Thanks for the heads up OP, might actually get a chance to witness/partake in the mayhem now ;)

No prob, just pay me back by folding for the [H]orde! Or cash, I accept both... ;)

1 am?!!?!?

awe.. wtf am I going to do for the next 37 minutes and 10 seconds?!

khanable said:
1 am?!!?!?

awe.. wtf am I going to do for the next 37 minutes and 10 seconds?!

Beat off?

Watch some tv or something. Better yet read the forums which rocking some F@H

fuelvolts said:
No prob, just pay me back by folding for the [H]orde! Or cash, I accept both... ;)

Will do! Actually, it's planned when I finish getting the parts for the rig in my sig and get 'er up and running.... just waiting on the RAM now =)

Hopefully I left enough room on my credit cards for whatever they'll be throwing out to us tonight ;)

yay, lookin forward to no sleep and no more money.

Beat off? Eh.
Fold? I want to start one of these days..
TV? Eh.
Coffee? Eh.

..I do like tea tho.

Tea it is!

Screw my homework that is going to take me a couple hours.
Screw the fact that it will be 11 when it starts and I have to wake up at 5:45 AM after doing above homework
Screw the school day tomorrow.

I'm going Wooting. (hopefully).

good ploy to ensure that there are less people waiting in line for PS3's!!!

:)

Back