Possible w00t-off tonight! 11/15/06

Logitech Z4 2.1 Speaker System
$49.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Logitech Z4 3 Piece 2.1 PC Speaker System

Good call with the woot-off. I don't need any speakers so I'll have to wait until morning for something good!

yep it has started. sirens sirening. but i dont like the first deal can some one buy it all out to go on to the next?

lol.. I knew that was gonna be the first item.. they popped up for about 30 seconds on their main page about 15 minutes ago while I was looking around.... hopefully something better soon ;)

really disappointed with just speakers.

How long do you think until it sells out and there is another item?

my roommate actually has those speakers hooked up to his macbook. they sound pretty good for how small they are

List on Sirius' site is $49... not bad I guess

Edit: And $28 from Amazon...

Almost tempted to get my dad that sirius unit but I think I'm going to buy him a better one.

Edit

Vincent “Big Pussy” Pastore

Hahaha

not bad at all. I'd bite if it came with a sub.. even if it was only a month or so.

yup, woot off alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on a wed though? Geez... I guess they must have a lot of stuff and figure that people will possibly spend their PS3 money on things on the woot off instead

FTFA:

"It’s perfect for those who find NASCAR just too damn exciting to watch on TV."

I LOL'd

Grrrr. they need to put the good stuff up first.... This Sirius unit will be here too long ;)

Kitchen, household, cleaning, personal health & grooming items = 3 shots

LCDs, plasmas, personal dvd players, camcorders, cameras, projectors and screens, universal remotes, DVD VHS recorders = 2 shots

Computers & console components & peripherals = 1 shot

Radios, walkie talkies, scanners, iPod docks, speakers & stereo components = 2 shots

Tablet PCs, notebooks = 2 shots

Toys = 2 shots

Watches, wine , golf clubs, binoculars, sporting related= 3 shots

GPSs, radar detectors, satellite radio, automotive related devices = 2shots

Bag of crap = 1 shot

COME ON! It hasn't moved in like 2 minutes.

Come on people, buy these crappy sirius units so we can see the next product :D

Sirion said:
Grrrr. they need to put the good stuff up first.... This Sirius unit will be here too long ;)

I hope those go fast. Wish they would drop a good sirius unit if they were going to do it.

i swear i just saw the bar go backwards? ppl canceling their orders or soemthing?

Now would be a great time to floss or clean out your dryer's lint screen.

Hallow said:
Yeah. Really original.
:rolleyes:

wait i just saw it move again. its moving in the left direction. does the bar mean how much they have instock? or how much of the quota is filled already?

Yeah, it goes toward the left when the stock diminishes. Going slower than you thought I bet.

I don't know what the letters in the acronym "NASCAR" stand for, but that's not what's important.

Back