Hey [H]. With Black Friday coming up I was going to look into starting a build over time.
I want to build an mITX/mATX rig, so when DaBox by mattinv comes out I can fit a rig in there. I don't know much about the newer processors i7+, and I haven't ever fooled around with SFF builds so I have no idea where to start.
*edit* I was wrong the case is for mATX however there will be a mITX version as well. I still don't know which would be better so mATX or mITX can be used.
1) What will you be doing with this PC?
Gaming, Web Browsing, Movies, etc.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
No budget would like to keep <2k
3) Where do you live?
Continental US
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. Please be very specific.
Everything will need to be bought. I am also going to attempt to water cool for this rig. 1 full loop for CPU and 2 Video cards.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
N/A
6) Will you be overclocking?
I would like to overclock, but it is not nessesary.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
28" HannsG LCD Monitor
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
No time restraints over time, when I get cash.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Crossfire pref. as ATI has been producing the best bang for the buck cards recently
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license?
Yes. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
I want to build an mITX/mATX rig, so when DaBox by mattinv comes out I can fit a rig in there. I don't know much about the newer processors i7+, and I haven't ever fooled around with SFF builds so I have no idea where to start.
*edit* I was wrong the case is for mATX however there will be a mITX version as well. I still don't know which would be better so mATX or mITX can be used.
1) What will you be doing with this PC?
Gaming, Web Browsing, Movies, etc.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
No budget would like to keep <2k
3) Where do you live?
Continental US
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. Please be very specific.
Everything will need to be bought. I am also going to attempt to water cool for this rig. 1 full loop for CPU and 2 Video cards.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
N/A
6) Will you be overclocking?
I would like to overclock, but it is not nessesary.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
28" HannsG LCD Monitor
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
No time restraints over time, when I get cash.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Crossfire pref. as ATI has been producing the best bang for the buck cards recently
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license?
Yes. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Last edited: