Portal 2 Soundtrack Free Download

I can't wait for the whole thing, I'm glad fun with science is in this pack, I've wanted since the commercial! The game was FULL of good music, there is one where you bounce around on faith plates and you can bounce back and forth, I did just that for a few minutes to hear the music (some sections are action based) and a section where I think you first meet the anti-gravity plates ah, such good stuff!

Awesome music... was the first this good? I haven't played either, but now want to just for the music!!!

It's easy to rip the game's music yourself, but this is good for those who are unaware (and collectors, if this sounds different).

If you want -everything- from the game, download GCFScape and look at the sound\music section of pak01_dir.vpk file in the Portal 2 directory.

It's easy to rip the game's music yourself, but this is good for those who are unaware (and collectors, if this sounds different).

If you want -everything- from the game, download GCFScape and look at the sound\music section of pak01_dir.vpk file in the Portal 2 directory.

When I've done for that other Source games, the audio files present were 128kpbs MP3. This download is 320kbps MP3. A considerable difference in quality!

The 'music to test to' byline on the cover describes it pretty well. It's great music...to test to. Or develop. Write documentation. etc.

Basically anything where you want music, but not anything with lyrics or much complexity such that it would be too distracting. And nothing like 'easy listening' or Musak that would make you want to stab your ears out...

as per usual, free isn't (its the deer that GLaDos saw......)
these are chopped down lowered quality versions.
I just got the sound from the media pack in the game
using tools that valve provides.

hand made ring tones much better and you get the
music too :p

Back