Nov 12, 2010 #1 W war9200 Limp Gawd Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 273 Hi, For a 24 x 2TB RAID, would you choose RAID-6 or RAID-60?
Nov 12, 2010 #2 O omniscence [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 1,310 Neither, I would choose two or even three RAID6 arrays with 12 or 8 drives each and join them on file system level.
Neither, I would choose two or even three RAID6 arrays with 12 or 8 drives each and join them on file system level.
Nov 12, 2010 #3 P parityOCP Limp Gawd Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 142 Agreed, two RAID 6 arrays joined in a storage pool. However, if you put a gun to my head, I'd say RAID 6. Btw, put up a poll.
Agreed, two RAID 6 arrays joined in a storage pool. However, if you put a gun to my head, I'd say RAID 6. Btw, put up a poll.
Nov 12, 2010 #7 O odditory Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 6,482 danman said: Sell the HW and buy a pony. Click to expand... Thank you.