• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[Poll] New Xbox Interface, Like it?

Do you like the new Xbox 360 Interface?

  • Yes

    Votes: 37 26.8%
  • No

    Votes: 22 15.9%
  • Will wait to try it

    Votes: 65 47.1%
  • dont have an xbox

    Votes: 14 10.1%

  • Total voters
    138
  • Poll closed .
Don't like it. Shameless knock off.

Prefer to keep my dashboard the way it is.
 
the avatars are gay and cater to 10 year olds.. it's just a stupid idea and a total rip off from the wii..
 
the avatars are gay and cater to 10 year olds.. it's just a stupid idea and a total rip off from the wii..

I'm 28 and love the avatars. Go Microsoft and go Rare. I'm sorry you do not like them, I'll enjoy Primetime, parties and unlocking new gear for my Avatar through achievements while you play Halo 3?
 
Back
Top