• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Poll: Marty should be a substitute Mod

Marty should be a substitute mod


  • Total voters
    16
Status
Not open for further replies.

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
1. I've never done a poll.
2. I want to see if this thing can go into the negetive
 
In other news. Kyle posted a stunning review of the groundbreaking 486mhz cpu that just hit the market...

Pigs can fly...

The devil just ordered a fur coat...

and unhappy_mage is old enough to drink beer.
 
KodiakStar said:
In other news. Kyle posted a stunning review of the groundbreaking 486mhz cpu that just hit the market...

Pigs can fly...

The devil just ordered a fur coat...

and unhappy_mage is old enough to drink beer.

QFT :p

 
Just remeber. this is all Vipers fault... if he didnt ask where moose was... mary would have never known...
 
I find it funny that within 6 minutes of the post asking where moose is...

mary replied...


and within 4 minutes an Admin was here to browbeat Mary down.


(not to mention i think she got tired of her and went looking for the powers that be)
 
KodiakStar said:
I find it funny that within 6 minutes of the post asking where moose is...

mary replied...


and within 4 minutes an Admin was here to browbeat Mary down.


(not to mention i think she got tired of her and went looking for the powers that be)


Its not my fault mary cant control herself
 
I think marty is having gender identification problems with herself.

there are no options to let queen mary rule in the poll :p
 
And whom is posting back 2x for each of my post?

Huh, notebook keyboard on the fritz now, great...

So not even one yea huh, I guess I should have voted for myself.
 
I was in a hurry, and excited. Then I checked the calendar and calmed down. :(

 
I don't know if I'm in last place right now in the poll or actually hit the negative mark yet.
 
KodiakStar said:
its all your fault isnt it?!!?!


Lets not start again... we probably pushed our luck enough.

On the bright side, even tho we didnt pass our views, we made it to the top 15 mosts posts in this forum, thats got to count for something.
 
I just read the poll.
I ran out of things to use for a poll
That is tremendously hilarious to me right now, and I don't know if that's because it's 1:00, or because I'm just generally silly tonight.

 
unhappy_mage said:
I just read the poll.

That is tremendously hilarious to me right now, and I don't know if that's because it's 1:00, or because I'm just generally silly tonight.



As long as your not blaming me... which seems to be a trend around here tonight
 
Viper87227 said:
As long as your not blaming me... which seems to be a trend around here tonight

We know its not your fault.

Mary started it.

And he never got the pics he asked for either :p
 
KodiakStar said:
We know its not your fault.

Mary started it.

And she never got the pics she asked for either :p


This time I get to correct you. I go back to my original plan, I am calling it just that... it
 
Look guys, lay off the spamming for tonight. Seriously.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top