EvilAlchemist
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2008
- Messages
- 2,732
Again, I want to welcome many of our members who are coming back to the DC area ...
It is because of you , [H] is the best team out there.
It does not matter how much you fold or with how many computers.
Whether you have a P4 1.8ghz or a farm of Q6600's .... each WU is important and I am grateful to have you on the team.
What is important, is that you are part of this team and helping with very important research.
It is because of this team effort, we are able to continue to be the top ranked team.
I think, as a team, we need to be more supportive of users who run just one client.
Every WU turned it helps, and those are the people who keep this team going.

It is because of you , [H] is the best team out there.
It does not matter how much you fold or with how many computers.
Whether you have a P4 1.8ghz or a farm of Q6600's .... each WU is important and I am grateful to have you on the team.
What is important, is that you are part of this team and helping with very important research.
It is because of this team effort, we are able to continue to be the top ranked team.
I think, as a team, we need to be more supportive of users who run just one client.
Every WU turned it helps, and those are the people who keep this team going.










