Plumbus X Coming Soon

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
If you were wondering what your next big purchase might be, I think this quick video will show you some of the biggest advances ever made in Plumbus technology. The wireless feature alone likely makes it a must-have going into 2018. Also worth noting is that Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is on sale for you HMD owners.

Check out the video.

I have NO IDEA what that thing is, and googling isn't helping, and there is no way I'm clocking that video :p

Pic looks like something from the show "Monsters Inside of Me."

Great show.

I also clicked the video link and immediately closed the window and search on phone.. at work. Mind went straight to the gutter with "WTH?! hahaha, no NSFW posted anywhere?" After looking it up, it's definitely different. Still not something I would watch on a work puter.- what the heck is a plumbus-links to dailydot.

I would consider purchasing one, but I am tired of getting hosed as an early adopter....For now, I am going to hold out till there is a Plumbus XXX .

I don't know. Sort of looks like an Alien vagina? Don't say "how would you know". I'm just guessing. :sneaky:

I've often thought that the Plumbus was definitely something that would appeal to the Hentai crowd. Theory confirmed.

I lost my Plumbus years ago. It's around somewhere, since everyone has one and knows what they are for.

I'm surprised that more people have not boycotted the Plumbus due to the reports of the horrible working conditions at the fleeb factory. I heard that they had to place nets around the roof to keep the workers from committing suicide.
Of course none of this will matter if the Shlammi unionize.

I got the original Plumbus.
Still works fine. Not wireless though.
It was fatter and heavier, I got it on Amazon's Prime day for 1/2 price.

Who do you call to fix a plumbus???? A plumber????

This is the only series that I purchase each season as soon as it comes available on Amazon since I do not have Directv anymore.

I'm not sure I'm sold on the wireless feature yet. That grodus makes a great handle when you need to use the grumble and chumbo. Maintaining a good grip on it is bad enough because they made the damn thing thinner too.

Don't get me started on the dingle bop. They only made the dingle bop 30% bigger? Come on now. I want to smildge my floops 200% faster, not a pathetic 43%.

I'm not sure I'm sold on the wireless feature yet. That grodus makes a great handle when you need to use the grumble and chumbo. Maintaining a good grip on it is bad enough because they made the damn thing thinner too.
Yeah, but imagine just how much easier the weight savings will be on your forearms.

Back