- Joined
- Jan 12, 2004
- Messages
- 21,935
smut said:Just a quick opinion on zipzoomfly. I ordered from them for the first time over the weekend (saturday) and picked up a sata HD. I understand they dont ship on weekends but today is thursday and still dont have it (offer 2 day free shipping on most of their stuff)...supposedly its coming in tomorrow cause they didnt actually send it out till wednesday, but they didnt mind taking my money on saturday! Yeah free 2 day shipping...more like free wait 5 days shipping. I would have been better off paying for 3 day.
That's unusual. If I order Monday morning, I usually have it no later than Thursday, and usually get it on Wednesday. They use Fedex, and stuff gets there fast. I'm just glad they don't use DHL, I miss AirborneExpress, too bad DHL was the dominate partner.
