Player unknown Battlegrounds

Also sniper with suppressor and 8x is possible to assemble and then it is 1 shot kill from nowhere :) Squads cannot identify the shooter location till they are all dead. BTW I stopped playing the game because it is crashing on me every single game now.
did you try reinstalling game and video card drivers? I noticed with one of the last updates the bombing zone makes a crackling sound and I get laggy. maybe its a audio driver issue for you.

seems like a popular game...it's been #1 on Steam's Top Seller's list for 7 straight weeks...

Also sniper with suppressor and 8x is possible to assemble and then it is 1 shot kill from nowhere :) Squads cannot identify the shooter location till they are all dead. BTW I stopped playing the game because it is crashing on me every single game now.

The latest nvidia drivers are the cause of that, at least they were for me.

Game is getting ridiculously frustrating with the lag and desync right now.

Like a few of you I got this game very recently.. 2 weeks ago actually. I loved it and a played 3 - 10 games a day. Actually racked up 4 solo wins in those 2 weeks, 1 with 10 kills, and a handful of top 5 and top 10 wins as well.

However the past 3 or 4 nights I've tried to play the lag and desync/hit reg has been terrible. Not sure if it's gotten worse after the update they put on last week or if I just didn't notice before. If you check out the official forums it's being complained about... a lot to say the least.

I'm dying from way too many people that I've shot 5 or 6 or 7 times even with blood marks who end up surviving and getting a lucky head shot on me. Or I'll run into some one and clearly shoot first on my side, but I end up dying even when my shot would have been a kill shot. Or the crazy rubber banding people and just laggy gameplay... Like bullets taking 2 seconds to impact at close range after shooting.

Just really getting on my nerves... the devs have acknowledged the issue as being the netcode and theyre in the process or doubling their dev team so i do have faith. But this is a grinding survival game. If I grind and gear up for 30 minutes and die from lag or server desync I get so dann pissed. Thank God I have some solo wins under my belt other wise I'd be way too stubborn to step back right now.

I'm going to go back to Squad which I love and let them sort out this horrible net code or server issue.

Game is getting ridiculously frustrating with the lag and desync right now.

I'm dying from way too many people that I've shot 5 or 6 or 7 times even with blood marks who end up surviving and getting a lucky head shot on me. Or I'll run into some one and clearly shoot first on my side, but I end up dying even when my shot would have been a kill shot. Or the crazy rubber banding people and just laggy gameplay... Like bullets taking 2 seconds to impact at close range after shooting.

J.

YES! Maybe this is what I'm perceiving as "hacks" because my buddies and I have shadow-play footage of us getting the drop on dudes and UNLOADING on them, hitting head and center mass with 416s, blood spray everywhere, and then BOOM we die. I didn't know the current network setup of this game, that most of it is happening client side. I wonder if people are adding lag like they did in BF4 so the game favors them?

YES! Maybe this is what I'm perceiving as "hacks" because my buddies and I have shadow-play footage of us getting the drop on dudes and UNLOADING on them, hitting head and center mass with 416s, blood spray everywhere, and then BOOM we die. I didn't know the current network setup of this game, that most of it is happening client side. I wonder if people are adding lag like they did in BF4 so the game favors them?

Same, shot a guy about 4 times with scar, 100m in front of me in an open field, standing still.
What does he do, shoots me once and down I go..
But I think mine was a hacker cause I was standing on the second floor shooting out the window of a building and after going down he kills me behind the wall with one shot.

First time seeing a hacker

I too was thinking there were some people hacking, hitting me with multiple headshots on the motorcycle at full speed bouncing over obstacles and almost crashing.... However, the more I play, the more I think its some sort of lag compensation type issue rather than hacking.

From what ive heard there are hackers.... as well as people using "lag switches" to screw with your client side detection in their favor and be able to shoot you while you think youre in cover. Not sure how prevalent that stuff is but the lag and desync is very real and very much an issue.

The devs fixed the lag exploit. They are doing motion capture work for vaulting and other animations! Also the VSS is coming in the next update. This is awesome!!

Motion capture? Bleh, keep the game fast paced and arcadey, we don't need or want another ARMA.

Game is great, but I'm tired of playing alone! PM me your steam info or add me as a steam friend 'bb_nemix'. I'm east coast time zone.

Anyone have a 1080/1080Ti running this game? What is your framerate and what settings in game are you using?
What resolution are you looking to compare? I run this game on a overclocked 1070 at 4k and maintain 60-70fps 80% of the time, mainly smoke and other effects choke it. I have to keep shadows and effects on low but textures and draw distance are maxed. I think it runs fairly decent considering the lack of optimization, a 1080/1080ti should be able to run 4k close to max while being very playable.

Game is great, but I'm tired of playing alone! PM me your steam info or add me as a steam friend 'bb_nemix'. I'm east coast time zone.

No users found with that username, add me : DrewRosenHouse

Anyone have a 1080/1080Ti running this game? What is your framerate and what settings in game are you using?

I'm running it on a single 1080Ti Asus STRIX OC card, at 1440p. I get anywhere from 80 to 100 fps pretty consistently. Using an Asus ROG PG279Q G-sync display. I have the detail settings cranked to the max.

I should have specified resolution, but Sprayingmango pretty much nailed it. Getting a 1080Ti and have a 2560x1440 144hz monitor. Good to know framerate will be that high.

I gave it an honest try, it looked like my sort of game, but I guess that I missed the "release" and everybody knows how to play by now.

Shot a guy point blank with a shotgun, he ran into a room and shot me with his shotgun and i died. Okay.

tried to get out of the blue, a guy was camping 300 yards away with an automatic sniper?? evaded him used 2 first aids, 5 bandages, evaded again, swam under the bridge and he was gone I guess, but too late, wasted my time running from full health to 0 in the blue zone, slowly dying, should have just alt f4ed.

I get it, but
not a lot of fun for me.

I gave it an honest try, it looked like my sort of game, but I guess that I missed the "release" and everybody knows how to play by now.

Shot a guy point blank with a shotgun, he ran into a room and shot me with his shotgun and i died. Okay.

tried to get out of the blue, a guy was camping 300 yards away with an automatic sniper?? evaded him used 2 first aids, 5 bandages, evaded again, swam under the bridge and he was gone I guess, but too late, wasted my time running from full health to 0 in the blue zone, slowly dying, should have just alt f4ed.

I get it, but
not a lot of fun for me.
play with others. solo is more frustrating

I just played a few rounds, did as expected. Has lots of potential. Would love for a new mod or type to split people into a few drop planes instead of just one. Got 3 games in then it just crashed every time I would get in the pre game area. Will see what happens with the next driver update.

Ultra wide is not really supported properly so I'm using 1980 x 1200 on ultra. Getting between 60 to 120 FPS. On average 70 to 80 FPS even while recording the game play at the same time.
While I'm sure it could be more optimized I think the net code needs a bit more work first.

anyone with a gtx 1070 playing at 1440p? what fps are you getting?(along with your settings)

So ya I just bought it yesterday and played a few rounds. On my 4th round I actually came in 2nd place. So I was held up in this small tower looking house at the end me and 1 other guy. I'm sitting inside with my shotty all ready to blast him in the face when he comes through the door. Except he never comes lol. I hear him moving around outside and I'm like ok he has to come in eventually right? Nope. So I thought I was right inside the blue thing as it started to close in on us again and since I thought I was good enough inside it I apparently wasn't and died to it. I should have ran outside and took my chances lol. Oh well having a blast with it anyway. Came in top 10 2 other times yesterday. Games fun. Albeit it runs sorta assy at times at 4k with only 1 1080ti. I guess I need to mess with some settings. Wish it would support SLi at some point. We'll see. I like it alot.

I've played this game a ton and only won two games in 4 man squad and I didn't do much to help win those two games, lol. I won a game in duo which was on me, partner died with about 10 left. I haven't figured out a trick to winning. silencers really help. I dont think being inside houses near the end is a good thing, since people are going to keep an eye on them.

Last edited:
I've played this game a ton and only won two games in 4 man squad and I didn't do much to help win those two games, lol. I won a game in duo which was on me, partner died with about 10 left. I haven't figured out a trick to winning. silencers really help. I dont think being inside houses near the end is a good thing, since people are going to keep an eye on them.

Ya well I'm still figuring out the nuiances of the game. When I played alone I would play the outside of the map and gear up slowly and keep making my way in over time. While getting better stuff along the way and being carefull and getting some kills as I go. Then I played a few rounds with a buddie and we played a different strat. He had us basically land near the middle of the map and jump right into the school and run like mad gearing up in the school when engaging enemies along the way very frantically lol. It's a bit nuts and chaotic but also fun. I prefer, in all honesty, my slower more tatical approach. It seems to work better for me as I did much better solo then duo'd. Either way I had a blast. The game has something about it that keeps you on the edge of your seat and coming back for more.

i just built a new system with a i7 7700k, gtx 1070, crucial mx300 ssd, and 16gb of ram. I still freeze here an there for like a half second to a second. does everyones PC do this? or is there a fix?

I just played a few duo games. we came up on a group of 3 one game. it could have been a fluke and 1 was solo and they didn't know there were enemies next to them. but then the last duo i just played I saw 3 guys get out of a jeep and run together into a house, what the fuck.

Last edited:
i just built a new system with a i7 7700k, gtx 1070, crucial mx300 ssd, and 16gb of ram. I still freeze here an there for like a half second to a second. does everyones PC do this? or is there a fix?.

I get hang ups once in a while but not regularly. Typically I get FPS dips due to too many players in the immediate area or the engine is trying to render a ton that I just asked it to such as changing from a close draw distance (side of a close house etc) to a hill in the distance with sky etc. Beyond that its not too bad.

Game is not very optimized yet but its early on.

i just built a new system with a i7 7700k, gtx 1070, crucial mx300 ssd, and 16gb of ram. I still freeze here an there for like a half second to a second. does everyones PC do this? or is there a fix?

I just played a few duo games. we came up on a group of 3 one game. it could have been a fluke and 1 was solo and they didn't know there were enemies next to them. but then the last duo i just played I saw 3 guys get out of a jeep and run together into a house, what the fuck.

Ya there are little hiccups here and there sometimes but not all the time. Game runs meh but ya not optimized yet.

I am looking forward to see how the scope changes play out in the patch. (reitcle not mirroring barrel location properly)

Ya there are little hiccups here and there sometimes but not all the time. Game runs meh but ya not optimized yet.

My brother was saying he gets basically the same performance with his 1070 whether he uses all low settings or maxes everything out. It's definitely an optimization thing.

Back