Player unknown Battlegrounds

The timers on the later circles are too fast. I get the impression this game is supposed to be a more tactical/strategic type shooter and not just deathmatch. The fast circles at the end really make it hard to do anything. You don't encounter many people most of the game. When you finally reach the end and there are people around, you don't have time to do much. If you get into a fire fight you're basically forced to say fuck it and run in guns blazing because you don't have time to really fight the other guys and beat the circle.

The fire fights are the best part of the game and the fast timer really takes away from it.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
just added everyone who's posted their name! should've come up as Nibbles or speedy523

I have played about a dozen rounds with friends. We haven't really been playing hardcore, more figuring out the best strategy. Seems like camping and waiting for people to walk in your house is winning at the moment. haha

I've been staying in front of the crowds. I monitor the route that the plane takes and figure which side of the circle Will have less people. Also, the mountains are great if you have to run. Blocked from one side and great view of the other side.

Sadly I had to switch to solos. I can't take playing with three other people who can't get on the same page and follow a game plan. I haven't played solo since the first day or two I got the game. 115+ squad matches and three wins. I played like 15 solos the first day and never won. I switched back to solo last night and got a win and a 3rd place in three matches.

Squad is just too frustrating.

Sadly I had to switch to solos. I can't take playing with three other people who can't get on the same page and follow a game plan. I haven't played solo since the first day or two I got the game. 115+ squad matches and three wins. I played like 15 solos the first day and never won. I switched back to solo last night and got a win and a 3rd place in three matches.

Squad is just too frustrating.
Well, aren't you too cool for school. I have ............................. 0 wins, cause I suck.

Just bought this game. Feel free to add me on Steam, same username as on here. My 2 buddies and I will be playing and we have our own TS server.

Ok this game is incredibly addictive!! My friends and I played last night for about 3 hours and it was a blast. Yes it's frustrating when you roll up on someone fully decked out and they blast you after you've ran and scavenged for 30 minutes...but the match making is super fast and you can jump right back into another game in no time. I think they have nailed something here and this game will take off. I love how there are vehicles too! We had some intense firefights in buildings too. Can't wait to see this game mature and I hope the devs don't totally screw it up.

Awesome! Where are you reading game updates / dev notes?
https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS

tired of dying cause of lag. fps goes to teens and 20s in firefights. rest of the time its usually 40-60. hopefully its all good when the update drops in a few hours. I think I'm still going to upgrade cpu and video card in a week. i really dont like playing this game on low/med settings. high looks way better.

I love watching Dr Disrespect play this game and get pissed off at the lag.

I own it but I am waiting for improvements.

lol. I've been using the ump lately too. easier to get a ton of amo for it and it silencers are more common.

subscribing because this game looks awesome

Its stupid addicting..

Its so aggravating.

Playing, about 20 some mins in, geared up, see 25 people left, thinking "hell yea Im ready!", all while not paying attention to footsteps, that have been creeping around outside. Run to the door after grabbing a med kit, open the door and as soon as your nice shiny level 3 helmet hits the sun light, gun shots ring out, and blood splatters the screen, one more round goes off and you're laying on the ground. Pissed off and aggravated, exit to the lobby and start another round...

Trust me, been doing it for the past week.... LOL

This game is going to be huge. It's pretty much all my friends and I have been playing lately. Even in alpha form it's better than DayZ or Arma have ever been.

Fast, fun, addictive and matchmaking is super fast.

Yeah it's addicting, even when loosing. A few fellow team members and I have been running around pochinki with sirens blazing on the mic, telling everyone to put their hands up.
Pochinki special force squad! (Emphasis on special! Lol)

The reactions we get are hilarious.

Played this game for like 12 hours in 2 days. Too addictive :) Though my Arma friends already call it loot simulator. Because the game actually is:

1. Jump form plane and run/drive as far as possible
2. Loot like crazy.
3. Keep on the circle edge behind cover, be pacifist and kill people only if they attack you

We won like 50% games in 4 ppl squad with this tactic.

Though, as a pacifist spectators we saw crazy fights involving several cars chasing etc. But it is a receipt of an early death.

Anyone notice an influx of hackers in the past few days? My friends and I are getting killed / shot from impossible distances. Also getting 1 shot killed in almost every firefight. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hacks take over but man....it's a bummer. Last night we had a 7 game losing streak and didn't have a chance in any firefight. Boom - dead before we even could respond. I hope they plan to use some kind of anti-cheat, like VAC or something?

Anyone notice an influx of hackers in the past few days? My friends and I are getting killed / shot from impossible distances. Also getting 1 shot killed in almost every firefight. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hacks take over but man....it's a bummer. Last night we had a 7 game losing streak and didn't have a chance in any firefight. Boom - dead before we even could respond. I hope they plan to use some kind of anti-cheat, like VAC or something?

Nope haven't run into hackers. People are just getting better that's all.

you know the crate drops a 15x scope and a rifle right? how do you know the location of the person who killed you?

Battlegrunds is using battleye anti cheat , it works great for Rainbow six siege :)

you know the crate drops a 15x scope and a rifle right? how do you know the location of the person who killed you?

Ahh well that makes sense. There have been times where my buddies and I have been in different towns that are more than a kilometer apart and I've been shot from people in those opposite towns. Guess they are just much better shots that any of us.

If anyone is playing solo and wants to join a squad or duo, I have a couple friends that plan and have a vent server you can join. Hawkeye on steam.

Last edited:

Also sniper with suppressor and 8x is possible to assemble and then it is 1 shot kill from nowhere :) Squads cannot identify the shooter location till they are all dead. BTW I stopped playing the game because it is crashing on me every single game now.

Back