Pico 4 - Wireless PCVR at 90hz

In my experience, 128GB is more than enough. I have a Quest 2 256GB, not even got it over 75GB.
Thanks. Hmmm - I usually go for the larger memory size. Might have to compromise on this one (if it kicks ass then I'll probably give to my son and get a second one). I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hmmm - I usually got for the larger memory size. Might have to compromise on this one (if it kicks ass then I'll probably give to my son and get a second one). I appreciate it.
If you just play PCVR, then the size doesn't matter one bit. But if you're going to be downloading native games for Pico/Quest then more size the better. I haven't installed ANYTHING but Virtual Desktop and it's a pure PCVR headset, so it works perfectly for my use case as I'm not saving anything to the headset.

Edit: Oh, for the best way, purchasing it from Amazon Japan: https://www.amazon.co.jp/stores/page/5D0DD170-0EEA-4FDA-86B7-28DAB9717363 Just scroll down and choose either 128 or 256GB.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hmmm - I usually go for the larger memory size. Might have to compromise on this one (if it kicks ass then I'll probably give to my son and get a second one). I appreciate it.
Me too, hence me going for the 256GB, but that has been money wasted. And I play quite a few larger native games, like Galaxy's Edge and Beat Saber, but also RE4

If you just play PCVR, then the size doesn't matter one bit. But if you're going to be downloading native games for Pico/Quest then more size the better. I haven't installed ANYTHING but Virtual Desktop and it's a pure PCVR headset, so it works perfectly for my use case as I'm not saving anything to the headset.

Edit: Oh, for the best way, purchasing it from Amazon Japan: https://www.amazon.co.jp/stores/page/5D0DD170-0EEA-4FDA-86B7-28DAB9717363 Just scroll down and choose either 128 or 256GB.
Thank you so much! I cancelled my order with Amazon UK for the 128G version and got the 256G version from Amazon Japan for less and it will get here faster!

Damn you people - now I really want to check this out...! Thanks for the great thread.

What is the best way to purchase this? I've been looking for a bit and the only legit place I've come across is Amazon UK but the 256G version isn't in stock.

Any links or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
its 10% off on amazon japan right now. I still dont have one, trying to wait for the 4080 to drop in price.

any of you guys have big noses? does this fit ok?

I've been checking amazon japan for the pico 4 for awhile now, its always out of stock. turns out they don't ship to the USA anymore. I checked several other countries, they even ship to Canada and Mexico.

I've been checking amazon japan for the pico 4 for awhile now, its always out of stock. turns out they don't ship to the USA anymore. I checked several other countries, they even ship to Canada and Mexico.
These are all over ebay right now.

Dang, I've been searching for a second Pico 4 headset to use on my other PC. Want to be able to have 2 person VR game session in my house. Still looking, hope the Pico 4 comes to America sometime soon.

Whoa! Just took a look randomly at Amazon and they're now doing direct import from Amazon Japan for the Pico 4 w/ free shipping. Saw that and finally bought a 2nd Pico 4 for a reasonable price!

Pico 4 Amazon

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Whoa! Just took a look randomly at Amazon and they're now doing direct import from Amazon Japan for the Pico 4 w/ free shipping. Saw that and finally bought a 2nd Pico 4 for a reasonable price!

Pico 4 Amazon
Nice find. I think I'll wait for the quest 3 but that is $150 more, hmm.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
So with the release of the Quest 3, has anyone switched from the Pico 4 to the Quest 3? Was the switch worth it? Any noticeable upgrades or features you prefer after the switch?

So with the release of the Quest 3, has anyone switched from the Pico 4 to the Quest 3? Was the switch worth it? Any noticeable upgrades or features you prefer after the switch?
Not worth it. VR still have a long way of adjusting ahead of itself to be perfect and meet every criteria.

Back