• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

Edit: nobody managed to PM me but I was able to give a key to a fellow [H] 'ER.
 
Last edited:
I clicked the link but it said the gift key was already used
 
Last edited:
Free Insurgency (3 copies to start with)
All gone - that was fast :D
 
Last edited:
if anyone gots a copy of Grid 2 pm me the link please. I barely have time to keep refreshing this site to check in , i would love a copy!
 
Still looking for a GRID 2 Key , if you got a unused one please let me know by shooting me a PM Please.
God Bless and Merry Christmas to you'll! This is MURICA!
 
Guess no Grid2 keys left , if so shoot it in PM for me. I only get time to get on here a couple times a day & i really want that game.
 
Insurgency copies claimed.

Also have Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy. Given.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:

I grabbed Dream Machine's 1-3! This game is awesome so far! :)
 
Back
Top