ONIKIRADEMONKILLER - gone to sifter
STEELSTORMBURNING - gone to H-street

Last edited:
Got the following games:

The Darkness 2- claiemd
Spec Ops: The Line - claimed
Duke Nukem Forever - claimed.
Mafia 2 Directors Cut - claimed

First come first serve, take them all if you want.

Last edited:
I have RoShamBo: Starter Fighter Pack key but you need the base game RoShamBo on Steam in order to play. Anyone want it?

GONE

Last edited:
I have a few unused codes from the 2k bundle up for grabs. Just send me a message or post in the thread with the game you'd like. Please have "Limp Gawd" status or better on the forum, thanks!

Spec Ops: The Line - Claimed

Mafia II: Director's Cut - Claimed

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Claimed

Battleborn: Starter Skin Pack (This is not the complete game, just a skin pack)

Last edited:
Have a free Savage Lands (Early Access) - Claimed

Last edited:
Edit: code sent.

-

Have a code for TimeShift
PM for game code - first come, first serve, as usual.

Last edited:
Have some extra keys from a bundle. PM me if you want one.

Risen 3 - Titan Lords - Gone to marcoi
Contagion - Gone to H-street
Insurgency - Gone to acefightr
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered - Gone to staknhalo
Killer is Dead - Gone to subi
Toren - Gone to chaikovski2002
The Ship: Remasted - Gone to waseem

Last edited:
Free DLC for Deulyst if anyone wants

Duelyst on Steam

Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs (Note: The 20 Spirit Orbs code is only valid for accounts created after September 15th, 2016)

Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle

I have a Five Nights at Freddy's 3 code from Humble Bundle if anyone's interested - CLAIMED

Last edited:
I have 1 free copy of Dirt showdown STEAM first reply gets it (NO PM please) GONE

Last edited:
I have 1 free copy of Grim Fandango Remastered STEAM first reply gets it (NO PM please) GONE to ghostwich

Last edited:
To celebrate our new overlord and dictator Trump I have 1 free copy of Broforce first reply gets it (NO PM please) GONE to Tetsu

Last edited:
anybody have any extra keys from the newest humble bundle they wouldn't mind getting rid of? ;)

No begging please..

nobody is begging.... I was just pointing out that some people may have extra keys from the current humble bundle, as some of the titles have been dirt cheap, if not released in previous bundles before, or may have them on consoles. =)

nobody is begging.... I was just pointing out that some people may have extra keys from the current humble bundle, as some of the titles have been dirt cheap, if not released in previous bundles before, or may have them on consoles. =)

If anyone has any cash they would like to give away, please let me know. I'm not begging. Just pointing out you may have some in your wallet just laying around you may not need.... ;)

If anyone has any cash they would like to give away, please let me know. I'm not begging. Just pointing out you may have some in your wallet just laying around you may not need.... ;)

no this is begging. i was laid off 3 months ago and I cant afford any new games. can someone please buy me a copy of BF1 or Gears 4. :)

Back