Performance-PCs Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was searching for a new case, the P180 did cross my mind. The only thing I didn't like about that case is the weight that comes with not being aluminum. I've cut a few of those cases out for rad grills and it has a steel top in it under the plastic. So, the majority of the chassis is most likely steel as well. It's just too heavy and I can't imagine the cooling compensating for all of that. I ended up with a Modified G70-B and couldn't be happier.

damn im lookin for a case for watercooling ..

hard911 .. i see u mounted the triple rad on the bottom .. i was thinking if i got that case i would mount it on top of the hd cages against the center divider ?

jetjaguar said:
damn im lookin for a case for watercooling ..

hard911 .. i see u mounted the triple rad on the bottom .. i was thinking if i got that case i would mount it on top of the hd cages against the center divider ?

The reason that I mounted my rad at the bottom cuz I want fresh air from outside flow through my rad instead mounting the rad at center divider with trap air cycling, you will get better cooling by providing cool air from outside, I hope you know that

here's the bottom of my case with rad mounted on fan grill

Grillss.jpg

Yea i had you guys do my triple rad grill; sort of, i think it was "james" maybe who told me that was the last 1200B you guys had? And i got stuck with the triple...and i simply love it!! ^_^ Performance-pcs.com rocks, you guys did a great job on my machine.

DSC00411.jpg

Works pretty damn well...except i have no idea which radiator would fit...cause i'd love to watercool soon. Any suggestions? (personal at least, from what you've seen at work) Again thank you for your input!

TheSandman2236 said:
Yea i had you guys do my triple rad grill; sort of, i think it was "james" maybe who told me that was the last 1200B you guys had? And i got stuck with the triple...and i simply love it!! ^_^ Performance-pcs.com rocks, you guys did a great job on my machine.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/DjSandman87/v1200B/DSC00411.jpg

Works pretty damn well...except i have no idea which radiator would fit...cause i'd love to watercool soon. Any suggestions? (personal at least, from what you've seen at work) Again thank you for your input!

due to your brick fan grill (RadGrillz), these are the option will fit your grill (Swiftech Radiator, HWLabs Black Ice Radiators (suggestion for GT2 Radiators) CoolingWorks Radiators) as far as the performance goes they are the same, so go with whichever cheapest you can find

You can use pretty much anything but the Thermochill series. You can use any Swiftech double, the new GTS 240 series, the old Black Ice Extreme 2's. Pretty much anything. I'm very happy you like your case. I think the V1200 is the perfrect alternative to the V1000 if you are thinking watercooling. The 1000 just doesn't have quite enough room. And yes, this is James.

jetjaguar said:
hard911 ..

what 5.25 drive bay covers are those in ur v2100 ?

same bay cover that comes with the case, I just drilled each hole on each side and installed allen screws

Well its a small world isnt it? Is it possible for me to send in my v1200 to get my window mod done possibly? I'm still deciding but does the window cover the upper and lower half of the case or just the upper part? Thanks james!

TheSandman2236 said:
Well its a small world isnt it? Is it possible for me to send in my v1200 to get my window mod done possibly? I'm still deciding but does the window cover the upper and lower half of the case or just the upper part? Thanks james!

You can purchase the stock side panel window, since you thinking about send it in for modding so you should know what you want for them to mod, give your design to them and they do it the way you want

TheSandman2236 said:

Like I said, that all depends on what you want. If you only want the top open to see, then you can go with the stock Lian Li window. If you want to see whats underneath as well, you can choose the bolt on. Like Hard said, whatever you want.

Levell0rd said:
Like I said, that all depends on what you want. If you only want the top open to see, then you can go with the stock Lian Li window. If you want to see whats underneath as well, you can choose the bolt on. Like Hard said, whatever you want.

which one looks nicer?

Absolutely. That all depends on how bold you want the case to look. With a bolt-on window, you can even have laser etching on the window; whereas a LL stock window you can't. Also, some people can't hide their wires underneath in the lower chamber, so they use the LL stock window that covers that area so they don't have to. Just check out pictures of both cases, they are both available for public viewing. You tell me which one you like more. That's what's important. You tell me looks, and I can help you with performance.

TheSandman2236 said:
But they dont sell panels for the 1200...do they? I thought it was only the v2000's and v1000's?

Right, Lian Li doesn't offer Window Panels for the 1200. All of those we have to make ourselves. Same goes for the 1100 and the 2100. It's a shame that Lian Li can't pick up the ball on those three cases. Why not the 767?? I really like that case. :confused:

Hard911 said:
as far as the pump goes, 2 Ultras in series would be the best and also space saving too, this is what I did with mine, bulleye can be mounted on top or bay mount, especially if you have 2 Ultras, it would be save lots of space and much better flow than 2 50z that I have right now

Inside2.jpg

Also I have enough space for long PSU like PC P&C 1KW or Zippy 850W

i love the 2 fan controllers. although, why do you need 2 of them when this is water cooled? for the fans on the radiators and exhaust?

protias said:
i love the 2 fan controllers. although, why do you need 2 of them when this is water cooled? for the fans on the radiators and exhaust?

there are 2 radiators, Swiftech MCR-220 (2 Sanyo Denki Fans) and ThermoChill PA120.3 (3 Sanyo Denki Fans) and an intake fan (Sanyo Denki too). I'm using all Sanyo Denki's Fans for my rig and undervolt to 5V, pretty quiet but still push lots of air. Loudest parts in my rig are PSU (PC P&C 510W SLI) I'm sleeving my Zippy PSL-6850P and will going to my case after I'm done, and 2 AQX 50z

Going to be posting the pictures of the V1000B with triple GTS 360 Ferrari Red when I get to work. Keep an eye out. Nice looking rad...

The work you guys do is simply exquisite. Long time customer of Performance-Pcs.com and will continue to be my first choice for parts and equipment. Make it so bad, I didn't even even know you guys were in Fla until I ordered my watercooling and mod equipment from you guys and it arrived here in ONE day. I'm in Miami. :D Definately keeping track of your work and posts...

Thanks for the kind words. Well, here comes the GTS360 Ferrari Red V1000B. The customer wanted an AlphaCool Coolplex 10 and a triple radiator. The rest was up to us to decide. So, I went to town. With all the complaints I have about the V1000B not being conducive to a water-cooling setup, Lian Li didn't let me down. The customer lost use of his Audigy and was forced to go water-cooling cooling on his SLI 7800's. I mounted the Coolplex above the rear 120mm stood off the case enough to still get to the PCI screws and still low enough to fit a funnel into the fill. I threaded the rear mesh to simply bolt the coolplex to the rear of the case. I added one washer to the bolt and it holds snug yet doesn't protrude past the outside edge of the case. Then, I decided on a MCP355 pump and mounted it inverted in the ledge above the Harddrive rack and below the 5.25" rack. I simply drilled holes in the slant ledge for the tubing to extrude and all was done. Hope you enjoy!!

(P.S. the V2100 project with dual rads is still open. I think you will all REALLY like it. I am hoping to have all the pieces to finish that one by Friday. Here's to UPS!! CHEERS!)

Anyway, bring on the pictures!

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2210/dsc006146ah.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/116/dsc006154ej.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8168/dsc006169xy.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5593/dsc006170xi.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5061/dsc006189fr.jpg

I know. But for his devices in the front and then the angle from up top, we really had no choice. They're Alphacool fittings.

Hard911 said:
90 degree angle barbs are bad, try to avoid it if you can

very nice

please post more pictures when you have time. also post more pictures when it is all done :)

For me, this system is done. I take a couple pictures when I'm done with them and then we ship them off to the customer. I'll probably never see it again. Or, maybe, the owner watches the forums too. Never know...

Tman said:
very nice

please post more pictures when you have time. also post more pictures when it is all done :)

I just want to make sure, you are the person that Peromance-Pcs.com hired to modify the cases exactly like they are shown on thr product page of performance-pcs.com right? Like you put on the windows, install the water cooling, sleeve the wires, put on the casters and handles, and stuff like that right? Am I pretty much correct? Well if that is so in about 3 months or so I will be ordering a Tj-07 with a bolt on window and maybe casters, along with sleeved wires. So you can add one to the scoreboard for owners (or future owners) of your work on these forums.

You are 100% correct. You could call their phone number and ask for me. lol I don't do much of the cable sleeving because I'm so busy with case mods. But yes, if you ordered a TJ07 with a Bolt-on, casters, (how about water-cooled?) you would get my handy-work in the mail.

Spartan611 said:
I just want to make sure, you are the person that Peromance-Pcs hired to modify the cases exactly like they are shown on thr product page of performance-pcs right? Like you put on the windows, install the water cooling, sleeve the wires, put on the casters and handles, and stuff like that right? Am I pretty much correct? Well if that is so in about 3 months or so I will be ordering a Tj-07 with a bolt on window and maybe casters, along with sleeved wires. So you can add one to the scoreboard for owners (or future owners) of your work on these forums.

Levell0rd said:
You are 100% correct. You could call their phone number and ask for me. lol I don't do much of the cable sleeving because I'm so busy with case mods. But yes, if you ordered a TJ07 with a Bolt-on, casters, (how about water-cooled?) you would get my handy-work in the mail.

Unfortunately my dad will not let me do watercooling, plus this will be my first build, so I really would not know what I am doing with watercooling.

My build will cost approx $3500 or so and my home theater setup(for my bedroom) that I am getting, will cost about $1500. My dad is only paying for $1500 and I am paying the rest with work money or my birthday money that I just got on Sunday(it was my b-day Sunday June 11th).

Well, Happy Birthday!! TJ07's are nice cases. I don't necassarily think they are completely worth it, but it is a niche item. Some people whole-heartadly see the need. My G70 was almost half the price and just as much case in my opinion. Throw some casters on that, some handles, a rad grill with some extra fans... High end case, medium range price. Just my $.02

Spartan611 said:
Unfortunately my dad will not let me do watercooling, plus this will be my first build, so I really would not know what I am doing with watercooling.

My build will cost approx $3500 or so and my home theater setup(for my bedroom) that I am getting, will cost about $1500. My dad is only paying for $1500 and I am paying the rest with work money or my birthday money that I just got on Sunday(it was my b-day Sunday June 11th).

Levell0rd said:
Well, Happy Birthday!! TJ07's are nice cases. I don't necassarily think they are completely worth it, but it is a niche item. Some people whole-heartadly see the need. My G70 was almost half the price and just as much case in my opinion. Throw some casters on that, some handles, a rad grill with some extra fans... High end case, medium range price. Just my $.02

Yes you can't go wrong with Lian Li G70 (revision of PC-75) I'd say one of the best watercooling case out there

So much room. So much versatility... Really the best there is. That's why I built one for the owner of Performance-PCs. Check out the G70-WC on the site.

Hard911 said:
Yes you can't go wrong with Lian Li G70 (revision of PC-75) I'd say one of the best watercooling case out there

do you know side panel of PC-75 fit on G70? I used to have PC-75 and sold it and I have few extra side panel left, by the way I can't believe I don't see Bulleye Res. in that case :( big disappointment to see that Micros Res instead Bulleye

That case was finished probably a month and a half before the Alphacool Bullseyes came in. He wanted one but didn't want to wait the extra time. Yes, the 75 side panels will fit G70s. They also fit 71, 7075 and 7077 cases.

Hard911 said:
do you know side panel of PC-75 fit on G70? I used to have PC-75 and sold it and I have few extra side panel left, by the way I can't believe I don't see Bulleye Res. in that case :( big disappointment to see that Micros Res instead Bulleye

That is some really sick work you do. Infact, I just put in an order for $400 worth of goodies with Performance PC's. Gunna be doing my modding myself, but I did order lots of stuff. First order with you guys, but I don't think im going to be disapointed.

You shouldn't be disappointed. We carry high quality parts to make the best systems even better. However, we can't take credit for UPS or USPS mistakes. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back