PC Committed Suicide!

I've had worse.

qeIgj74.gif
 
"Pinholes all throughout the radiator."?

Unless his PC took a facefull of birdshot, this must have been some kind of gnarly corrosion, eh?
 
What a gruesome scene... Albeit very funny narrative and presentation.
 
Electrolysis? That's about the only way I could imagine this happening.
 
With enough time anything can rot out like this. Chemical coolant isn't perfect. I use deionized water in my loop and this has definitely got me thinking....my rad is over 10 years old now as are my other parts. Maybe it's time to proactively replace the rad.
 
This is so great to see as I'm gonna be building first custom loop ever here soon. Yay....
 
trasixes that is classic

Have you rebooted your system...try turning it off, then wait 15 seconds and turning it back on.
Have you reinstalled your operating system?
WAIT thats AT&T

I never saw where he stated how long this had been running?
It looks like the factory painted over the leaks.

I bet with a little more pressure the entire thing would blow
 
Back
Top