Pc case question

fightingfi

2[H]4U
I love this case and the fact it can hold 4 x200 mm fans in it. Im a *Fan* of BIG fans :p. I was wondering how far my 240 AIO cooler would errr stretch not Literally to mount the cooler on the bottom and if the gpu would get in the way of it at all ( 2070 rtx) Id like to keep all the 200's case fans in there. I also like it because i could use my dvdrw's also i hate not using them to install some older games that need a dvdrw drive for install.

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Certified-Computer-CA-1B6-00F1WN-04/dp/B074ZLQZ8F

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
not exactly. It can mount a 240 there, but an AIO will never reach there.
Yeah, some with exceptionally long tubes might reach, but most wont.

Don't wanna mount most aio radiators on the bottom anyway. Could get away with it sometimes if you make the tubes loop above the pump first, but it's far from ideal.

I guess my other option is to use a Noctua 140mm air cooler and then keep all teh 4 fans .....

yeah you dont want an aio at the bottom of your case, all the air in it will end up in you pump. if i were you, and insisting on keeping the 200s up top, i would try to mount the rad under them. it will still draw air through the rad and should work ok.

yeah you dont want an aio at the bottom of your case, all the air in it will end up in you pump. if i were you, and insisting on keeping the 200s up top, i would try to mount the rad under them. it will still draw air through the rad and should work ok.

You might be ok depending on where the pump is. Some AIOs don't have the pump in the cold plate. If the pump is in the radiator, it might be ok.

So pretty much all you want is the pump NOT at the highest point in the loop.

Back