Overclockers Australia catching up?

I started folding in June of last year, and we were in second place by a huge number, I think they had a 2-3 million point lead.

Also guys let's not forget, every borg helps. If you can borg just one 1 descent machine this week that'll help us big time. :)

Here is the deal....September is what we are shooting for. Temps will start to cool down in the northern states and school is back in session. Typically, we see a nice increase in production during school months. We were spanking the roos so hard last year, it was sick...we gained nearly a 6 million point lead several times and as Rich said, we were 3 mil behind. Good stuff.

If we can hold the rush off until Sep, trust me, things will get happy realy quick. :)

I just got my one buddy who's visiting here for a week, into FAH, and he's joined in Team 33.. His folding username is Mordof, should see some of his work soon.. Right now he's just throwing his laptop into the mix, but he leaves it running 24/7 anyways so it will help. Already 28% done the first WU. :)

Rich Tate said:
Also guys let's not forget, every borg helps. If you can borg just one 1 descent machine this week that'll help us big time. :)
I thought that was pretty old now...

but I may end up digging it up now ;)

unhappy_mage said:
I thought that was pretty old now...

but I may end up digging it up now ;)

Hey that's not right. That must be Descent re-created, because the skins are all wrong. :(

edit: I think Rich meant this...
Descent.jpg

10.02.06, 3am / 1.8 Months
...as long as the Team...keeps on folding.....Game Over

excellent kaleb...good work :D

and yea...the weather in my neck of the woods is getting reasonable again...if it stays this way i should be able to bring 1 or 2 computers back online. they were down for three reasons....110+ days, small circuit breaker, and BIG ASS house payment.....but thats all changing soon ;)

Before we start singing camp fire songs let's hold off a bit and make sure we don't have a dump coming. ;)

Good work everyone!

Rich Tate said:
Before we start singing camp fire songs let's hold off a bit and make sure we don't have a dump coming. ;)

Good work everyone!
Let's not do anything with a fire....it's too damn hot.
:eek:

marty9876 said:
just think, that .3 is all due to moose.... not

just think, 97 percent of the arrogance in this forum is all due to marty.... not :p

AtomicMoose said:
Damn right. I am moving to Canadia!
:p

So where is this Canadia, right above Canada, maybe another country huh?

I could help alittle but I seem to have power issues with my first amd 64 build.

rayman2k2 said:
just think, 97 percent of the arrogance in this forum is all due to marty.... not :p

I'll take that as a complement thank you very much... :D

marty9876 said:
I'll take that as a complement thank you very much... :D

dammit, insults only feed its ego...

...oh yeah, i went there. i called you an it

rayman2k2 said:
dammit, insults only feed its ego...

...oh yeah, i went there. i called you an it

looks like I'll be breaking out the list and adding a name today...

marty9876 said:
looks like I'll be breaking out the list and adding a name today...

Big Deal...you're on everyone's list.....shit list....maybe you could go fold or something

I just added 9.6GHz of P4 640s.

I already had 4.8GHz of Athlon X2s, 5.32GHz of Xeons, and 25.6GHz of P4 640s.

roftranspo said:
GI JOE....ALL AMERICAN HERO :D

sorry...had to :D

damnit, you beat me to it :p

anyone bother to notice OCAus is falling behind? I thought it was a fluke, but the trend continues today....

thedude42 said:
damnit, you beat me to it :p

anyone bother to notice OCAus is falling behind? I thought it was a fluke, but the trend continues today....

Silicon hasn't had any dumps in 2 days...

zim01 said:
Big Deal...you're on everyone's list.....shit list....maybe you could go fold or something
That could be a different "list"... how do you think I got to 300k? ;)

Nope, that would actually be because mary folded under my name for about 250k points, while I freaked out. And then told me about it :eek: But it's all good now.

unhappy_mage said:
Nope, that would actually be because mary folded under my name for about 250k points, while I freaked out. And then told me about it :eek: But it's all good now.

oh, then i'd like to be on that list. all boxen are off, and borgs will come on after uncle moves

if it's another list, Marty - don't open your closet tomorrow, there will be killer ninja-pirates...

Back