Outriders (Bulletstorm developer)

Comixbooks

[H]F Junkie
Like how the games has slow motion interupt animations weather the NPC feels it or not. Crossplay will give the game longitivity if its good.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
February 2nd is the scheduled release date

Outriders delayed until April 1st...demo coming in February

The studio said the extra time will be spent "fine tuning the game and focusing on delivering a fantastic play experience at launch," which may or may not be a gentle jab at a certain recent game that was decidedly not in fantastic condition at launch

free demo coming on February 25th that will include all four character classes and support both single and multiplayer action...your character and any progress made in the demo will carry over to the full game when it goes live...

https://www.pcgamer.com/outriders-is-delayed-until-april-1-but-a-demo-is-coming-in-february/

Comixbooks

[H]F Junkie
Damn I didn't think they would just delay it two months from Dec. to Feb. now April

Last edited:

Armenius

Fully [H]
PC settings and features detailed.

Ultra widescreen support!

"PEGI" versions of above if you don't want to sign into Google.

Comixbooks

[H]F Junkie
Read they have 200 people working on the game with the current drought of games in 2020 2021 hoping for the best. Looks like the took Gears of War but they made it good.

grifter_66

Gawd
Read they have 200 people working on the game with the current drought of games in 2020 2021 hoping for the best. Looks like the took Gears of War but they made it good.
Everything else they've done have been, IMO, really good. PCF is one of the few developers who's games I'd buy on launch before reviews.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
this looks like a proper PC game built from the ground up for PC...the gameplay is still up in the air but damn the game looks gorgeous on PC...I'm glad to see 16GB RAM being the standard for new AAA titles...