• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Outraged @ HF,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
524
I hereby, petition for redress, the issue at hand, being that HF shows undue patronage to the nvidians via forcing a capitalization of the letters, therein establishing an irrevocable bias in favor of NVidia <- as shown here. Capitalization, denotes status, which evidentally, HF has decided not to bestow upon the noble and great AMD Inc. amd <- as shown here.

Please note, that I have duly noted this here grievance, and I hope HF managers and the CIA guy, will make amends to fix this aforementioned patronage.

Forever AMD's, and in great distress,

fixedmy7970
aka,
the nvidian destroyer
 
Last edited:
N6oGbNG.gif
 
This would be funny, if it were true: it's actually your computer's autocorrect ;).
 
Can I petition we close the amd forums because amd sucks both in graphics and cpus? (yes I went there...)
 
I didn't know this section was the new spot for trolls.
 
I hereby, petition for redress, the issue at hand, being that HF shows undue patronage to the nvidians via forcing a capitalization of the letters, therein establishing an irrevocable bias in favor of NVidia <- as shown here. Capitalization, denotes status, which evidentally, HF has decided not to bestow upon the noble and great AMD Inc. amd <- as shown here.

Please note, that I have duly noted this here grievance, and I hope HF managers and the CIA guy, will make amends to fix this aforementioned patronage.

Forever AMD's, and in great distress,

fixedmy7970
aka,
the nvidian destroyer
Are you on drugs? What are you smoking? Can I have your dealer's phone number? You must be on some good shit.

WTF is this guy bitching about? It's like he's saying the website forces nVidia to be capitalized and AMD to be lower case, yet he capitalizes and lower cases both names himself.
 
And here I was thinking this forum was specifically for serious questions about the functionality of this site. I guess it's just a off topic playground ?
 
Gentlemen

I share your outrage. However, some nvidian decepticons amongst us, dare to dispute the observational fact that I have presented...As such, I have made a video of this in the live, as follows:





I have already called homeland security and the NSA. Some evidence points to north korea. Be safe,
 
Gentlemen

I share your outrage. However, some nvidian decepticons amongst us, dare to dispute the observational fact that I have presented...As such, I have made a video of this in the live, as follows:

[*URL=http://www.makeagif.com/31eWGx][*IMG]http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-18-2015/31eWGx.gif[/IMG][/URL]



I have already called homeland security and the NSA. Some evidence points to north korea. Be safe,

I regret to inform you that it is still just your browser/pc's autocorrect :), not the forums doing it... humorous though your posts are :D.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top