Origin Sale

Few weeks ago, I wrote a letter to green man gaming and asked if they had any codes I could use for Dragon Age Inquisition. They gave me a code for 15 bucks off that was good for two days. The game still needs some patching, in my opinion.

Better than full price but I have seen better prices just two weeks ago. sim City Complete may be the only lowest price I have seen. Waiting for BF4 premium to come in undr $30. It is. Well above that today.

Anyone play the dead space 3 expansion? I really enjoyed the first three games of the series.

bahh i wish the gameplay of Crysis drew me in. the graphics are so pretty but the gameplay bores me. $5.99 seems like a good deal for Crysis 3 but i'd rather spend that money on a six pack of beer.

getting sim city and need for speed: world both for free. they finally got me to DL origin.

Few weeks ago, I wrote a letter to green man gaming and asked if they had any codes I could use for Dragon Age Inquisition. They gave me a code for 15 bucks off that was good for two days. The game still needs some patching, in my opinion.

For a moment I thought that you got the game for $15 and I said, "Wow that seems like a fair price for it" and then on re-reading realised that you got it for $45 ($60-$15).

I've the game on PC and to me, it has been a disappointment - all flash and no substance. The tactical cam is a joke and to me, $15 is a fair price for this "game" This year has produced much better games for almost half the asking price.

bahh i wish the gameplay of Crysis drew me in. the graphics are so pretty but the gameplay bores me. $5.99 seems like a good deal for Crysis 3 but i'd rather spend that money on a six pack of beer.

^^^This

I've started Crysis 2 and 3 each a few times and I just never go back to them... I can't put my finger on why that is, it just is...

should I get crysis 3 for $6, or the vietnam expansion for BFBC2 for $7.50?

Anyone play the dead space 3 expansion? I really enjoyed the first three games of the series.
I'd wait to see if Amazon has it for less during their end of year sale. I think I paid $2.50 for it last year. It's good but not $5 good.

I don't get the Origin $10 pricing on games that always sell on Steam or Amazon for $5 during sales.

LMFAO! Origin has a sale? WOW! Funniest shit I heard all day! Didnt they say sales were bad for games bad for the market and bad for EA? -_-

mmm look at all the people in this thread who don't give a crap about politics. EA Games is a good publisher yesss yesss voting with our dollars we do! :D

^^^This

I've started Crysis 2 and 3 each a few times and I just never go back to them... I can't put my finger on why that is, it just is...

I never played 3 but I played the others. Crysis 1 was very good. Crysis warhead was excellent IMO, my favorite of the series. Crysis 2 kinda sucked IMO and since Gamespot's review of Crysis 3 basically says it's not as fun as the earlier games I doubt I'll buy. It was hard for me to finish Crysis 2, just didn't enjoy it

how is sim city? did they improved it?

improve, yes but it's easy to make improvements when you start from absolute crap. Although they finally caved and removed the always online crap, it's still just as watered down and unimpressive gameplay as before. Give it a pass, sc4 is far superior in every way.

Dead Space 3 at that price looks very tempting. I just wish that Battlefield 4 was under $10 and I would buy it.

I hate having to use multiple platforms. I wish they would just give in and allow their games to be activated on steam. That goes for uplay too.

I haven't even touched Steam for a long time with the exclusive games in the Origin catalog. Just went back on Steam to see wassup... yup it is still filled with craptastic indies and other early access junks nobody wants...

I haven't even touched Steam for a long time with the exclusive games in the Origin catalog. Just went back on Steam to see wassup... yup it is still filled with craptastic indies and other early access junks nobody wants...

Only an idiot would complain about having more options on a less intrusive better organized and optimized platform...

Origin is a fucking nightmare if you want to change email addresses and the email address you created your account with is no longer active (i.e. Comcast pisses you off)

Only an idiot would complain about having more options on a less intrusive better organized and optimized platform...

Even with some of the options they give you on the front page the Steam store is still a fucking mess. Greenlight is kind of a joke, Early Access shit still litters the new release list, you can no longer hide DLC from the new release tab like you used to be able to, Valve still clearly does not give a damn about what it puts up for sale.

I ha e 5 Origin games...3 were free and the other two are DA3 and ME3. I don't like Origin but I won't not play a game because of it.

Lol, this is the response I got:

Hi Pringle,

Thank you for your ticket. Unfortunately it is not likely this title will go on sale, but that is not to say there is no chance of it happening. In regards to vouchers, there are no immediate plans for them to work with this game for the time being.

Kind regards,
Matt

Green Man Gaming & Playfire
Customer Service

I bought DA: I in Mexico for about $42 bucks. I enjoy playing it. That is all.

Back