Origin Sale

I picked up Dead Space 3. Haven't played Dead Space 2 yet either and it has been sitting in my Steam backlog for a while. Looks like Isaac has his work cut out for him ;)

I picked up Dead Space 3. Haven't played Dead Space 2 yet either and it has been sitting in my Steam backlog for a while. Looks like Isaac has his work cut out for him ;)
Go ahead and play them. The Dead Space games are easy to get into and you can knock them out pretty fast without even realizing it. Just like with the first game though make sure you dont use the in game vsync as it will be at 30 fps.

Exactly why I didn't buy DS3 for cheap. :) I have an unplayed copy of Dead Space 1 on my 360 as well as an unplayed copy of Dead Space 2 on Steam.

Anyone play the dead space 3 expansion? I really enjoyed the first three games of the series.

It was good, but really short. Comparing the price of the DLC vs. the price of DS3 the value is pretty low. Just depends on how must you want to play the extra content.

I am a huge fan of the series so I would do it but I could see how some might be put off by how short it is in relation to the price.

Picked up Crysis 3 the game still has dedicated Multiplayer servers even though Gamespy Is down.
I really suck at Multiplayer in this game.

LOL Titanfall for $15 and it was on sale end of last month for $5, lol.

arr4ws, SimCity is a lot better than it was on launch, and you can get mods that give you much larger city sizes, so its not bad. $20 for the complete isn't bad at all.

Exactly why I didn't buy DS3 for cheap. :) I have an unplayed copy of Dead Space 1 on my 360 as well as an unplayed copy of Dead Space 2 on Steam.

I loved DS1 and DS2, but I really had to force myself to finish DS3. I just didn't care for the gameplay changes. They also toned down the horror.

so is dead space 3 worth it? I liked DS 2, DS1 never ran on my computer.

I've never seen dead space 1 not run on any pc. I loved 3. dlc was pretty fun it not a bit short. Acutally its about the same length as the console DLC for 2.if you can get it all for 10 go for it.:D

There is a fix for the mouse lag. I think you had to turn on VSYNC or turn it off. I didn't have issues after that, but all PC's are a little different. I've never played Crysis 1 or Warhead because the DRM keeps asking me for a CD-Rom when I fire it up on Origin. One day I will just "fix" it and hopefully finally get to play it.

Just like with the first game though make sure you dont use the in game vsync as it will be at 30 fps.

Turning off VSync turned DS1 into a different game for me. I'm embarrassed to say this, but I originally figured the mouse lag with VSync on was part of the game and meant to make things more difficult and tense. After I learned about the VSync issue and turned it off, the game became easy-mode because aiming was no longer a struggle. I can't imagine how difficult the game would've been for me towards the end if I didn't realize there was a fix.

Back