Opera 10.54 Released

HardOCP News

[H] News
Opera has just announced the release of Opera 10.54 for all you alternative browser types out there. Opera 10.54 for Windows is a recommended security upgrade, this is what the company had to say about that:

Fixed an extremely severe issue; details will be disclosed at a later date.
Fixed a highly severe issue; details will be disclosed at a later date.
Fixed a moderately severe issue; details will be disclosed at a later date.
Fixed a less severe issue; details will be disclosed at a later date.

Sounds like the health care bill...

You must patch it before you can know what is in it....

Wow what's with all the opera haters. If you have Opera so much go back to a browser with no tabs, no proper CSS, no security, no speeddial, no syncing... oh wait.. that shut you up. All of the features you think are cool in your copy cat browser are original Opera innovations that everyone else "borrowed" since stole is too strong a word.:rolleyes:

Wow what's with all the opera haters. If you have Opera so much go back to a browser with no tabs, no proper CSS, no security, no speeddial, no syncing... oh wait.. that shut you up. All of the features you think are cool in your copy cat browser are original Opera innovations that everyone else "borrowed" since stole is too strong a word.:rolleyes:
Dude, take a chill pill.

Opera's sweet, IMO. I'm looking forward to version 10.6.

The fact that there were some severe security holes that warranted a new release are a bit worrying, though.

Dude, take a chill pill.

Opera's sweet, IMO. I'm looking forward to version 10.6.

The fact that there were some severe security holes that warranted a new release are a bit worrying, though.

You can grab the 10.60 Beta now. I've been using the alpha and then beta for the last two weeks without any issues. Javascript performance has been greatly increased too, if that matters to you. It's been such a good browser that I've completely stopped using Firefox.

http://www.opera.com/browser/next/

You can grab the 10.60 Beta now. I've been using the alpha and then beta for the last two weeks without any issues. Javascript performance has been greatly increased too, if that matters to you. It's been such a good browser that I've completely stopped using Firefox.

http://www.opera.com/browser/next/
I've been following the 10.60 for a bit, but it seems that it doesn't play well with some of the websites I visit. I'll just wait for the final release.

Any problems with the Linux version? I have 10.10. latest is 10.11. When I go to update it reads that I already have the most current. I'll update it anyways.

Any problems with the Linux version? I have 10.10. latest is 10.11. When I go to update it reads that I already have the most current. I'll update it anyways.
There's no 10.5X version for linux or mac os. But version 10.60 is probably coming soon.

Back