OnePlus One, Sharing 3 invites with [H]

Note: Don't be a dick, take the invite and not say anything about it, or do the ultimate dickbag thing and sell the thing.

Thanks for the invites, I would maybe take one, but I am waiting for the official reveal on the Nexus 6 first. ( And I would NEVER take one without saying, and sell it on eBay, only a fucking major tool douche would that, I hope the [H] community is above that )

I am want to see real hands on reviews of the Nexus 6 first, then I think the OnePlus One would be my second option. To me the OnePlus One seems like a Nexus 5 -1/2 = better and bigger than the Nexus 5, but not as large and good hardware than the Nexus 6.

All invites have unfortunately already been claimed :(

@Borgschulze - Thanks mate, I've got a nexus 4 with a busted screen, so I clicked on the last code and it worked today, not sure why it didn't work for you @NoOther. I wasn't expecting it to work... but it did, and I couldn't resist using it. I was waiting for the nexus 6/7 whatever it will be called, but my nexus replacement screen keeps cracking more and more. I'm also getting gps issues with my nexus and I'm tired of running out of space, as its the 8gb version!
Hoping it doesn't have any yellow tint or LTE signal issues and I'll be super happy to have a decent phone again.

First two seems to be working now. Odd that they didn't work yesterday.

Thanks Borgschulze, I grabbed one of the invites when it came back available from someone claiming it and not using it, you had to buy within 24 hours on those invites. Thanks a lot brother. Much appreciated.
Of course, will be sharing probably 2 of the 3 invites I get here to pay it back/forward to [H].

Last edited:
I actually may ask for an invite, once I see the official Nexus 6 reveal, with the true 100% correct specs, size, and weight, etc...

If Google can somehow make this 5.9" Nexus the same overall size and no larger than a 5.5" phone like the iPhone 6 Plus or OnePlus One, with very slim bezels, then I will go the Nexus 6 route.

But if the Nexus 6 is a huge giant and way bigger, than the OnePlus One will be my next phone.

Thank you. It will be for the wife. She will be replacing her HTC-One S. Solid phone but she needs a better one :) Gonna surprise her. I already have my LG G3

Ordered mine last sunday night at 11pm...shows up tomorrow. To help you be patient for shipping, about 5 days west coast (they ship from rosemead, CA) to east coast (Pennsylvania).

I didn't get my invites yet, but as soon as I do, will post here.

If anyone would like to hook me up with one, I'll share the ones I get with you guys.

I just let an invite pass me by on Friday, i got the e-mail Friday morning, and didn't check it until Saturday morning, and was debating on getting the phone, and by the time I decided on Saturday afternoon, the invite expired.

So, does anyone have a spare invite please ? Thank you.

They haven't emailed me my shareable invites yet. They tell you its random and when they have stock. As soon as I get some, I'll post here. Just no clue when that will be, sadly.

Awesome phone. I was able to get a brand new 64gb slate grey version for $300 off craigslist brand new.

For the money, it's amazing.

Phone has tap to wake / sleep that I didn't know until I got it.

4 days processing and no shipment yet....

It took 5 days before my phone actually shipped (probably fresh off the assembly line), so it shouldn't be too long for you. However, it took ANOTHER 2 days after the hand off to USPS for them to actually put it on a plane/truck/whatever for shipment. Though as a consolation, they use 2-day shipping with $100 insurance and signature confirmation.

Edit: Was asking for an invite, but I received one on the forums for the phone itself. Thanks.

Last edited:
So since it looks like the N6 is going to be out of my price range. Anyone have a spare invite? Thanks.

I still haven't received my shareable invites. But the preorder system goes live 10/27...so they may have stopped giving out lots of shareable invites due to that happening. It gets you a place in line, and if you get an invite while being preordered, you just jump the line with the invite. So my suggestion is definitely preorder, and then keep looking for invites.

http://preorder.oneplus.net/

How long does it take to get the phone shipped out after placing order ?

I placed my order last Thursday Oct. 16th, I got an e-mail shortly after confirming my PayPal account was charged from OnePlus, and got an order #.

Now it is Wednesday the 22nd, and on the OnePlus page is still shows as "Processing" and I checked my e-mails and no mail from OnePlus yet. So I have no idea what's going on ? it is almost one week after placing the order, and I was hoping to receive the phone in the next day or two, but it seems like the order is just in limbo, with no info or update since I originally placed it.

It usually takes 3-5 days from what I read. Mine took 3. It frustrated me a bit, too.

Hello, David

High five! Your order has been shipped. Please check the status of your package by checking your store account.

As a start-up, we are constantly improving our product, processes and business. Thank you for your patience with us and trust in our product.

Software updates moving forward will be handled via an Over-the-Air (OTA) update. Future updates will bring additional features and general improvements to the software.

Your shipping confirmation is below. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to become active, so don't worry if you cannot track it just yet. Thank you again for your business.

Should be here tomorrow :cool:

Don't forget, its a "signature required" delivery...they won't leave it...got to be there in person :(

Don't forget, its a "signature required" delivery...they won't leave it...got to be there in person :(

Ah crap, thanks.

I work during the day, I can't take the day off just wait for the mail man. I did go to the USPS website, and put my phone # in for text alerts on delivery, maybe that will help ?

Worse case, can I just to go the local Post Office at night to pick up the package ion person, or does the Post Office have Bankers hours only ?

Depends on your post office I suppose. Mine left the card, I went and picked it up after work...but yeah, post offices don't stay open late! Mine closed at 6pm I think.

Some post offces are open until 5, some 5:30, some 6:00 - but most are 5:00 (which I personally find unacceptable). You can probably go on Saturday if you don't work then. I think most are open 'til noon on Saturdays.

You can generally have someone from the same address pick up a package with you, or sometimes you can sign a slip for them to leave it (only if you feel comfortable as they won't pay for it if it gets stolen). If you live by yourself then finding time to pick it up is best.

Ah crap, thanks.

I work during the day, I can't take the day off just wait for the mail man. I did go to the USPS website, and put my phone # in for text alerts on delivery, maybe that will help ?

Worse case, can I just to go the local Post Office at night to pick up the package ion person, or does the Post Office have Bankers hours only ?

Ours is also open for 3 hours on Saturday mornings, so worst case, you could get up early and grab it then if need be.

Give em a call and get the hours, because they do vary a lot from PO to PO.

@stealthmonkey You rock. funny thing is that I gave away my invite a month ago and regretted doing so. thanks a bunch!!!

@stealthmonkey You rock. funny thing is that I gave away my invite a month ago and regretted doing so. thanks a bunch!!!

No worries @TMCM. I hope you like the phone, I'm loving mine. The one is definitely what the nexus 6 should have been.

Thanks again @Borgschulze

Looking for an invite as well, seems like the nexus 6 isn't going to be generally available for a while.

Back