Official Moola Invites Thread

I've played a LOT of games thus far (way over 1000). I cashed out again and am unable to climb high again. The reason is because nobody cares about losing 32 cents, so people are unpredictable. Once you get to the several dollar range, playing against people on level 7, 8, and 9 is usually a safe bet. Whenever I play any higher, I get a bit nervous b/c I hate losing. The guys with $1000 in their pool don't care about losing so will play unpredictably. You've got to play low until you are comfortable risking more.

The only way to win is to turn off your brains. No emotions = no hesitation = better results.

Stuey83 said:
I've played a LOT of games thus far (way over 1000). I cashed out again and am unable to climb high again. The reason is because nobody cares about losing 32 cents, so people are unpredictable. Once you get to the several dollar range, playing against people on level 7, 8, and 9 is usually a safe bet. Whenever I play any higher, I get a bit nervous b/c I hate losing. The guys with $1000 in their pool don't care about losing so will play unpredictably. You've got to play low until you are comfortable risking more.

The only way to win is to turn off your brains. No emotions = no hesitation = better results.

Don't turn your brain off completly, but it is very true to stop all emotions and hesitations. After I get angry from losing I go on huge losing streaks. Don't outthink yourselves.

silentnswift said:
Don't turn your brain off completly, but it is very true to stop all emotions and hesitations. After I get angry from losing I go on huge losing streaks. Don't outthink yourselves.

It also helps to have a pen and paper handy. Several times now, I've seen others make completely avoidable mistakes where they were guaranteed a win and then threw it away. Other times, I get too cocky and assume I'm guaranteed the win, so I make stupid mistakes.

Wow. Maybe we've saturated the market with moola invitations. I haven't gotten a single PM for the 3 I have.

*EDIT* 1 Left!

Well this may sound stupid, but I don't know how to register. I can't find a register button, all I can do is type my e-mail to be able to get invitations.

Gabriel said:
Well this may sound stupid, but I don't know how to register. I can't find a register button, all I can do is type my e-mail to be able to get invitations.

Registration is on an invitation only basis. You may register either by receiving an invitation direct from moola (as you said you signed up for one), or by receiving an invitation from someone whom has a few. PM someone who says they have invites, and they'll send you one.

Hmmm, looks like many have invites. Well I just got 4 more, so pm me with email and I'll send you one.

Oh, and don't pm more than one person at a time. I don't like wasting invites on people. If you message me I'll get back to you within a day. :cool:

Stuey83 said:
Registration is on an invitation only basis. You may register either by receiving an invitation direct from moola (as you said you signed up for one), or by receiving an invitation from someone whom has a few. PM someone who says they have invites, and they'll send you one.

I have asked for one, but they did not give me a code. The guy who sent me the PM said enjoy, but I didn't see a special code. Maybe it will work this time. I just sent myjets a PM.

I still have 1 left, too... and one that hasn't been used by the person who requested it. I hate that!

PM me with email addy and I'll send the remaining one out.

3 more invites.. just /msg me on aim and ill pass them along... pms can get messy. ;)

Back