• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

alright i got 3 more now, so if anyone needs one hit me up with a pm, with your email address.
 
I also have a few invites. PM me with your email address only if you have not yet PMed anyone else for an invite or otherwise asked for one in a post.

Please be patient, and I'll have an invite your way asap. I will edit this post or post again when I run out of invites.
 
i have 2 pms avalible jsut so we arent sending 10 invites to each person just pm me your email address and ill send you an invite
 
amd ati FO SHO said:
Tier Your Share No. in Tier
One 4% 7
Two 3% 22
Three 2% 28
Four 1% 16
Total 73


wow!


lucky...

Tier Your Share No. in Tier
One 4% 5
Two 3% 9
Three 2% 16
Four 1% 19
Total 49
 
Thanks to mrbay who sent me an invite, I now have 2 extras to send out.

PMs get them.

**** edit ****
NM, all gone. If I get more invites, I'll let everyone know.
 
Back
Top