Official Moola Invites Thread

getting really boring.. come to think of it.. its a very ingenious way to earn easy money from these advertisers... cause no one EVER is going to get this high... no one.. cause there has to be a few people that high in order to get higher.... its pretty smart seeing how its full of ads and no where to go

this game is getting boring though........

Warrior said:
.. its a very ingenious way to earn easy money from these advertisers... cause no one EVER is going to get this high... no one.. cause there has to be a few people that high in order to get higher.... its pretty smart seeing how its full of ads and no where to go
Very True, but tons of fun. im sure after more games come out, it will be more entertaining but even harder to make money. i have played a couple of hours and have only achieved around 40 cents. while in theory, doubling you money seems easy, its true that nobody is going to get past a couple thousand dollars. but its a great idea and will become exponentially sucessful. i have already memorized the ads and its a very effictive tool for companies to market new products. Im sure this has all been calculated and the profit oughtweighs the loss for moola. watch out for the owner, next milionaire!

Cyb3|2 $|!c3 said:
Very True, but tons of fun. im sure after more games come out, it will be more entertaining but even harder to make money. i have played a couple of hours and have only achieved around 40 cents. while in theory, doubling you money seems easy, its true that nobody is going to get past a couple thousand dollars. but its a great idea and will become exponentially sucessful. i have already memorized the ads and its a very effictive tool for companies to market new products. Im sure this has all been calculated and the profit oughtweighs the loss for moola. watch out for the owner, next milionaire!
holy crap... where is the moola stock!!

woot, i already got up to $1.67!!! Im getting a great feel for this game and have found a decent "so-called" stratgey (there really is no such thing in this game). Another reason i discovered why its harder to get higher up the ladder is when people cash out, there is less money in the playing pool and less opponents to play against. The person who refered me will hopefull make a couple of cents (assuming i surpass $10).

This game is retarded. After the 1st nugget is won you can tell who will win the whole match, where is the fun in this? I'd be hard pressed to see someone walk away with over $20

Killa_2327 said:
This game is retarded. After the 1st nugget is won you can tell who will win the whole match, where is the fun in this? I'd be hard pressed to see someone walk away with over $20
You have no idea what you are talking about and clearly dont know how to play. I will leave it at that...

You guys, pfft

Its easy to make money there, just win up to 1.28 or so and start playing lower levels, that way you build up cash, then can take bigger risks without having to go back down to .01 cents. Ive already made it to 20.48 but I lost that in a gamble, its takes some strategy...

essi1553 said:
You guys, pfft

Its easy to make money there, just win up to 1.28 or so and start playing lower levels, that way you build up cash, then can take bigger risks without having to go back down to .01 cents. Ive already made it to 20.48 but I lost that in a gamble, its takes some strategy...

I got the strategy down in 2 days but people play differently depending on the displayed "joined date".

I've got to 1.28 several times but cannot get past that point. It's irritating because it's slow process to rebuild from low numbers. If I'm at 4 cents or 8 cents, I lose on purpose b/c there's a good chance I'll get a booster that will send me to 16 cents or higher in less time than if I had to play for it.

Do you guys have any strategies that work for you? I agree with the "play on lower levels once you get a dollar or more" because at those levels, if you know what you're doing the win-loss ratio is higher.

I'd rather see a person's W-L ratio instead of their join date since it'll definitely give me an advantage in gauging my opponent's level of skill.

Cyb3|2 $|!c3 said:
You have no idea what you are talking about and clearly dont know how to play. I will leave it at that...

I do know how to play, lets say a 6 drops. I place a 3 hoping he will drop his 5/6 eliminating his higher nuggets, he drops a 2. The next one we tie, we will continue to tie until im left with my final nugget, his will be higher. There really isn't strategie in it like some are trying to claim. This game is simple, anyone can pick it up and understand it. All Moola is is smart advertising, that's it.

I played a bit over the weekend. Kind of a fun strategy game, althought I never got over about $0.60. I've still got 3 invites, so PM me if you want one.

I have 1 moola invite, just got a notice from moola that it has been increased.. first person to ask gets it

I like this game, it's a bit of educated guessing. But I agree, after the first two rounds, the match is decided. I got up to around 1.28.

I have 1 invite, pm me if u want it

ive got up to 5.12 numerous time but i get greedy and drop it all and lose everytime. but i primarly play at work. :) i think ill start playing lower levels if i get up around level 9 again.

I have one more invite also..1st PM gets it...please include email..:)

I have an invite avalible again pm if youll actually use it last person didnt use it.

first pm gets it thanks.

when you request one, please make sure you use them, 2/3 people that i sent them to never registered.

I guess this thread is slowing down a bit. Last time I posted I had invitations available I had PMs within minutes. Now that I have this other available, I haven't received a message yet.

All Sent!

not that thats a bad thing... they'll come around.. usually after work hours do i see this thread come alive

Back