Official [H] Star Wars:The Old Republic Thread

Finally hit 50 and started doing some Pve with some buddies last night. Its sad when I ding 50, get some pvp gear and can out dps people in my pvp spec. I am sitting at 266 expertise which is good for a newly minted lvl 50.

Patch today will do some good, make it easier to farm valor and weeklys for ilum

Finally hit 50 and started doing some Pve with some buddies last night. Its sad when I ding 50, get some pvp gear and can out dps people in my pvp spec. I am sitting at 266 expertise which is good for a newly minted lvl 50.

Patch today will do some good, make it easier to farm valor and weeklys for ilum

How do you know you're out-dpsing people? There aren't any damage meters or combat logs to parse. You only assume you're out-dpsing them.

How do you know you're out-dpsing people? There aren't any damage meters or combat logs to parse. You only assume you're out-dpsing them.

I'm going to wager he isn't. Guys in full Champion or Battlemaster gear, or even guys with mixtures of Columni / Rakata gear will get in there and absolutely butt rape him. New guys end up trying to corner me alone in a warzone or Huttball match all the time and quickly find out their virgin level 50's aren't so tough.

Here is a tip: Until you've got at least 50% Champion gear, avoid guys with watermelon masks, spikey shoulders, featherheads, large hats, Transformer helmets, and horned headdresses.

Because on a pull I would switch to a different target and race them to see who could kill their first. Tank +Dps on one target and me on another exact same mob and I win :).

And to Dan, I haven't pvped yet on my guy so I don't know if I'll outdmg people in warzones for lvl 50 but being a newly minted 50 with 266 expertise isn't bad. And seeing how 90% of pvpers are trash I'm excited to get into the mix and molest some trash. And then find a guy who knows how to pvp in battlemaster gear who just bends me over and rapes me :(. Good thing I've got a pocket healer to help me out

Because on a pull I would switch to a different target and race them to see who could kill their first. Tank +Dps on one target and me on another exact same mob and I win :).

And to Dan, I haven't pvped yet on my guy so I don't know if I'll outdmg people in warzones for lvl 50 but being a newly minted 50 with 266 expertise isn't bad. And seeing how 90% of pvpers are trash I'm excited to get into the mix and molest some trash. And then find a guy who knows how to pvp in battlemaster gear who just bends me over and rapes me :(. Good thing I've got a pocket healer to help me out

Your healer can't help you in a warzone or open-world PvP. Health packs have a long cooldown and again aren't much help.

Their "solutions" just continue to prove to me that they really don't know wtf they're doing when it comes to PvP. I know, these are all temporary (because everything about an MMO is temporary), but still, your "fix" is to only allow 4 medals to count for everyone? I'll just be hoping to get into a match that's nearly over every single time now because getting 4 medals with certain classes can literally be done in 1 minute of playtime. What's my motivation to keep trying after that? I don't see why they couldn't still at least let medals beyond 4 count the same as they already do.

At the same time, I'll gladly take these changes. Not having to go to Ilum at ALL to get those daily/weekly quests is great. Hilarious, but great. That place is pathetic. Lowering the valor grind by any amount is more than welcome as well and will hopefully mean that my friends can get burnt out even faster so we can all un-sub and move on to something else.

Not saying trying to be offensive, but they were probably doing aoe damage. If the tank was single target on the other mob it would have come after you, or he was constantly having to taunt it on CD (incredibly annoying for the tank AND healer). Either way, you should probably hit the target that your tank is beating on unless you friends don't mind a little harassment now and again.
If you want to see how well you're doing compared to others, the Infernal Council is probably the best way to sort it out.

Last edited:
Not saying trying to be offensive, but they were probably doing aoe damage. If the tank was single target on the other mob it would have come after you, or he was constantly having to taunt it on CD (incredibly annoying for the tank AND healer). Either way, you should probably hit the target that your tank is beating on unless you friends don't mind a little harassment now and again.
If you want to see how well you're doing compared to others, the Infernal Council is probably the best way to sort it out.

Not saying you are silly, but it was with my guildmates in voice chat and we setup on purpose to see how it went. K thanks :)

Does anyone have a link to a good summary of the Guild Summit info? I skimmed through a lot of links and saw some good stuff.... but can't find a nice overall-info type thing. Perhaps they will shape the game up after all...

I take it patch 1.1.5 hit the live servers today/yesterday?

Last edited:
- New Warzone: Novare Coast
- New Flashpoint: Lost Island
- New Operation: Explosive Conflict
- Warzone Ranking coming into Game Update 1.2
- Improved character textures coming to 1.2
- In-Game events are going to be introduced
- Guild Banks are going to be introduced in Game Update 1.2 (7 separate tabs for the Guild Bank)
- Game Update 1.2 has no official deploy date for the PTS (early April is their aim for deployment)
- Friends of Star Wars program is launching tomorrow (6th of March): players can give up to 3 friends a free week of play in SWTOR

Operations and Flashpoints Discussion
- The new Operation, Explosive Conflict will be the hardest Operation
- Nigthmare mode will have a different loot (gear) post Update 1.2
- Normal mode wil be replaced by "Story Mode", to allow casual players to enjoy the story behind the Operations
- Character copy to PTS will be available soon
- New Flashpoint: Lost Island continues the Kaon story
- Game Update 1.3 will include a Group Finder (single server only)
- Game Update 1.2 will not come with any in-game combat log or any metrics for that matter but a parsable log will be implemented per class actions (offline, probably disk dump)

Player vs. Player Discussion

- New Warzone: Novare Coast (same faction vs same faction gameplay). It's an objective control type Warzone.
- Game Update 1.2 will bring Ranked PVP.
- Group queue will be available in 1.2 (up to 8 players)
- New PVP dailies in 1.2
- 18 new objective medals are going to be introduced in 1.2
- Winning the games faster is encouraged in 1.2
- Vote to Kick will be added in 1.2
- Players who afk in Warzones or don't do anything (0 medals or objectives), won't receive any rewards in 1.2
- New PVP gear (tier) in 1.2
- New PVP Crafting (expertise crystals)
- Voidstar and Civil War will have a training version which will allow same faction vs same faction battles
- Cross-server Warzone queues will be implemented in the future
- Warzone Tournaments will be introduced post Game Update 1.3
- Persistant groups through Warzones (the ability to keep the current group while queuing) will be implemented with no ETA atm
- Ilum will be redesigned in the near future
- Minor changes to Outlaw's Den (quicker travel route)
- Player bounties are planned in the future of SWTOR (no ETA)
- Warzone challenges are planned (challenging another guild/group directly)
- War Hero commendations will be available only via Ranked Warzones (doesn't require to have Valor Rank 70, it's just named the same)
- The current focus of valor is not to get different gear, it's more of a prestigious thing but it will yield several items/things such as mounts, titles, vanity pets etc.

Legacy Presentation
- Family Tree type legacy
- Once you reach level 50 with a species, you can unlock that species to all classes
- Human species alts give you extra Presence
- Legacy Global Unlocks: - unlock class emotes
- Unlock other class buffs (ex. as a Bounty Hunter, with a Sith Warr alt, you can buff with both class buffs)
- Heroic Moment ability (not usable in Warzones/Ops etc)
- Unlock Heroic Abilities (ex. using Force Choke on your agent - again, not usable in Warzones/Ops and usable only with an active companion)
- Complete all missions for a companion “type” (e.g. ranged tank) unlocks a shorter cooldown for Heroic Moment, a small stat boost and additional Presence buff for all your companions.

Social Rank Unlocks
- Dance with your companions
- Brawling abilities for unarmed combat
- Purchasable Legacy Rewards
- Dark/Light/Neutral rewards
- New "Sprint" ability - short duration buff
- Ship training dummies and Warzones dummies will be available at 1.2 (testing damage etc)
- Ship repair droid that will repair your gear, which you can sell gear to and from you can buy different items
- Ship mailbox
- Ship Neutral GTN (high legacy level only)
- Legacy Weapons and Armor
- Legacy appearances
- Unique orange items only unlockable by legacy levels.
- Multi spec is coming (a type of Dual spec but allows you to save multiple specs - more than 2)
- Voice restraining mod for the ship robot (aka mute)
- Ship droid gains affection

Economy and Crew Skills Discussion
- 84% of players have less than 1 million credits and repair costs are currently seen to high. The developers are working for balance adjustments to correct this situation
- Legacy upgrades for Crew Skills are coming in Game Update 1.2 such as better RE system, crafting Operations gear with critical augment slots and more.
- Armstech and Armormech will be able to make different types of augments
- Slicing will supply augment materials
- Cybertech speeders will become BoE
- The costs of training a level 3 speeder will be reduced
- Shorter cooldowns for cybertech grenades
- New color crystals will become available for crafting through Artifice
- New schematics will be implemented, including for PvP crafting (gained by PvP-ing). Artifice will be the first crew skill to benefit from this
- Overall, efforts are focused to motivate players to become crafters by offering them exclusive benefits that will allow them faster credit gains, better looking gear and performance
- A tooltip will be implemented in Game Update 1.2 that will tell you if you can Reverse Engineer an item and if there is a new schematic that you can learn by doing so
- High-level (purple) missions will no longer have a chance to fail starting with Game Update 1.2

Roleplayer's Discussion
- New possible features include character re-customization and chat bubbles
- Social, alignment and family tree unlocks will be available through the Legacy system
- In the future all cosmetic gear should work for all types (light, medium and heavy armor)
- Animal mounts will be implemented at some point in the future
- More role-play emotes will come and many of them will have lines.

Guild Features Discussion
- Guild banks will come in Game Update 1.2 (with up to 7 tabs that you can buy with a gradually increasing price)
- Detailed guild logs will allow guild leaders to see all incoming/outgoing transactions

Post Game Update 1.2 Guild Features

- Guild Emblem (useable on armor)
- Guild Calendar
- Guild Advertising (to support guild recruitment/joining)
- Guild Progression will be implemented, but not in the near future
- Guild Capital Ships design exists (will also not be available to soon)

User Interface Presentation

- You will be able to move and scale most UI components while in "Edit Mode". Components that are always visible and the ones that are only visible sometimes will be displayed with different colors
- For now only four quickslot bars remain available
- Game Update 1.2 confirmed to bring the "target of target" feature
- You will be able to flip the map axis
- You will be able to move secondary windows anywhere on the screen and have more than one open at the same time
- UI configurations will be save-able as XML files and shared between players
- Macros will not be implemented any time soon
- Spec-specific quickslots will be implemented at some point
- Many improvements to the GTN will come in Game Update 1.2. (such as less mandatory filters)
- You will be able to share UI settings between characters (altough not in Game Update 1.2)

...And The Rest

- The "Unify to Chest" option is being brought back in Game Update 1.2 and it will be toggle-able for each armor piece (default setting "off")
- New daily quests on Corellia will be implemented in Game Update 1.2
- Dual-multi spec is coming in two stages: first you will be able to switch between tree builds; in the second stage switching will also change the gear loadout (not in 1.2)
- Same gender romance will be implemented at some point (quote: "Sometime this year") with story updates included
- Warzone team balancing will be optimized through the improved match-making system and the incentives provided to discourage warzone quitting
- The option to to turn down shader settings that is coming with Update 1.1.5 will make the game playable on lower end machines. However, there is a dedicated team working constantly on optimizations to make the game run better

Source: http://www.oldrepublic.net/412-swtor-guild-summit-2012.html

i'll come back when they have chapters 4,5 and 6 for my class storyline for the agent..until then, 'forgetta 'bout it'

Here is a tip: Until you've got at least 50% Champion gear, avoid guys with watermelon masks, spikey shoulders, featherheads, large hats, Transformer helmets, and horned headdresses.

You can't though, or at least I can't at this point. Finally got 50 on my 2nd character (Jugg) over the weekend and on my server I swear I'm the only person I ever see running around in anything but spikey shoulders, watermelon masks, featherheads, etc.

Now I've never been one to be ahead of the gear curve, but I've never seen a gear disparity like this before... not this early on in a MMO at least. Everyone else has half again as much health as me, plus all the expertise makes for an even bigger difference.

After getting punted around and pummeled incessantly in my first warzone of the day yesterday, I was contemplating how many more of them I'd have to do before I could even be reasonably close to "leveling the play field" with the melon-spike-feathers and then before the re-queue even popped, I realized... I didn't fucking care. So yeah, I logged before even getting to my second warzone of the night. Maybe I could've at least completed the daily if I wasn't sober, but I'd rather not have to drink every - single - night, just to get that shit out of the way... and that's literally what it would take for me at this point.

Its not that bad. I just got an op/healer to 50 and completely geared her out enough to be competitive within two week honestly. Do the dailies and weekly, I actually only did them three days per week, just did the daily til completed then three days of that to get the weekly. You get two bags from the weekly, plus one bag from the daily, which is five bags per week to get you pretty outfitted in cent gear with one or two pieces of champ gear. You won't be battlemaster, but on both my dps sorc and this new healer, I'm fine in pvp situations, both open world and zones...

You can't though, or at least I can't at this point. Finally got 50 on my 2nd character (Jugg) over the weekend and on my server I swear I'm the only person I ever see running around in anything but spikey shoulders, watermelon masks, featherheads, etc.

Now I've never been one to be ahead of the gear curve, but I've never seen a gear disparity like this before... not this early on in a MMO at least. Everyone else has half again as much health as me, plus all the expertise makes for an even bigger difference.

After getting punted around and pummeled incessantly in my first warzone of the day yesterday, I was contemplating how many more of them I'd have to do before I could even be reasonably close to "leveling the play field" with the melon-spike-feathers and then before the re-queue even popped, I realized... I didn't fucking care. So yeah, I logged before even getting to my second warzone of the night. Maybe I could've at least completed the daily if I wasn't sober, but I'd rather not have to drink every - single - night, just to get that shit out of the way... and that's literally what it would take for me at this point.

Yeah the gear disparity is sickeningly massive. Basically I just had to concentrate on objectives and pick the weakest targets to attack. With each piece of gear my survival went up slighlty. But it wasn't until I had 3 or 4 pieces of Champion gear that I began to feel less than useless.

I'm going to wager he isn't. Guys in full Champion or Battlemaster gear, or even guys with mixtures of Columni / Rakata gear will get in there and absolutely butt rape him. New guys end up trying to corner me alone in a warzone or Huttball match all the time and quickly find out their virgin level 50's aren't so tough.

You don't need expertise gear if you're better than them and are rocking columi.

You just need rotation mastery, a med pack hot key, and some luck.

You don't need expertise gear if you're better than them and are rocking columi.

I've been using my Columni gear for PvP more all the time. I do more damage with it, and have a LOT more health.

Yep, I don't have a piece of PvP gear and I dropped a BH in full champion two nights ago. Skill > any gear in this game.

Yep, I don't have a piece of PvP gear and I dropped a BH in full champion two nights ago. Skill > any gear in this game.

False. As a fresh 50 sentinel with 48-50 rated purple gear, I was middleish of the pack in PVP.

I'm usually second or third, frequently first with columi.

Gear makes a BIG difference, PVP vs NON PVP gear, does not.

No it doesn't. If you go in with a virgin 50 and orange gear with 50 or lower mods, they'll get dropped regardless of skill. Unless the guy with the gear really screws up and goes AFK or something, if they even half-way know their class, the virgin 50 is going to drop. With gear you'll have a third more health and more than 20% more DPS. Critical chances, etc will all factor in as well. You can't outskill the gear to some degree. Also, I wouldn't call anything in an MMO skill. I'd say it's closer to administration of abilities. The fact that the game essentially rolls the dice to determine hits, damage numbers etc. comes down to dumb luck a lot of times when opponents are close. These types of games minimize the importance of skill to some degree by their very nature. In a shooter hitting my target comes down to being able to aim my mouse cursor, click the mouse button and compensate for movement and physics of the game world. That's all on me, not random rolls of computer dice which determine the amount of damage I get to do, or whether or not I even hit at all.

Please people, don't call these games of skill because they really aren't. Especially when the difference between someone with gear and someone without largely comes down to who has played longer. Understanding of the game mechanics and administrating your abilities is a tribute to intelligence but not skill. I'm not saying the game's nature makes skill totally moot, because it doesn't, but it's a minimzed factor compared to a shooter, fighting game, driving game etc.

False. As a fresh 50 sentinel with 48-50 rated purple gear, I was middleish of the pack in PVP.

I'm usually second or third, frequently first with columi.

Gear makes a BIG difference, PVP vs NON PVP gear, does not.
Maybe 1 vs. 1 where you don't have anything else to rely on and if you're wearing all greens, yeah, it'll be tougher. But fighting in a group, mixing up a rotation and keeping the enemy on their toes does wonders. I'm a Sentinel and just started PvP'ing this week. I have mostly orange gear modded with daily rewards and a pair of Columni gloves. I have no problem dropping anyone in PvP except for the occasional battle master.

No it doesn't. If you go in with a virgin 50 and orange gear with 50 or lower mods, they'll get dropped regardless of skill. Unless the guy with the gear really screws up and goes AFK or something, if they even half-way know their class, the virgin 50 is going to drop. With gear you'll have a third more health and more than 20% more DPS. Critical chances, etc will all factor in as well. You can't outskill the gear to some degree. Also, I wouldn't call anything in an MMO skill. I'd say it's closer to administration of abilities. The fact that the game essentially rolls the dice to determine hits, damage numbers etc. comes down to dumb luck a lot of times when opponents are close. These types of games minimize the importance of skill to some degree by their very nature. In a shooter hitting my target comes down to being able to aim my mouse cursor, click the mouse button and compensate for movement and physics of the game world. That's all on me, not random rolls of computer dice which determine the amount of damage I get to do, or whether or not I even hit at all.

Please people, don't call these games of skill because they really aren't. Especially when the difference between someone with gear and someone without largely comes down to who has played longer. Understanding of the game mechanics and administrating your abilities is a tribute to intelligence but not skill. I'm not saying the game's nature makes skill totally moot, because it doesn't, but it's a minimzed factor compared to a shooter, fighting game, driving game etc.
You're just arguing semantics. In an FPS I can set up a sniper rifle and cut down noobs, that doesn't take skill either. There's skill in understanding the mechanics in ANY game and applying them to your advantage, be they RNG or point-and-click.

Maybe 1 vs. 1 where you don't have anything else to rely on and if you're wearing all greens, yeah, it'll be tougher. But fighting in a group, mixing up a rotation and keeping the enemy on their toes does wonders. I'm a Sentinel and just started PvP'ing this week. I have mostly orange gear modded with daily rewards and a pair of Columni gloves. I have no problem dropping anyone in PvP except for the occasional battle master.

The only way you could drop someone with a lot more gear than you is if they are spec'ed poorly and are retarded.

If you can't stack up in 1 v 1 it isn't you doing the work in a group ;)

I'm GUESSING you're in focus spec? Focus is easily the PVP game changer for sentinels. Brilliantly burstly, completely unsurvivable.

Watchman is single target fun.

To be fair, skill comes in to play between Columi/BM/Champ equipped toons. Columi is just as good as Champion if you play right, and just barely worse than BM, if you play better, you win.

I'm GUESSING you're in focus spec? Focus is easily the PVP game changer for sentinels. Brilliantly burstly, completely unsurvivable.

Focus doesn't have nearly the DPS output that Watchman does, Watchman has great burst damage as well if you know how to play. And it's not the group that does the work, it's the environment. Group fights allow you to catch people out of rotation, off guard, etc. It makes it easier to swing battles in your favor without any direct contribution from another player. For instance, that BH was sitting on a ridge rocket spamming the group below. I jumped up via Force Leap and burned him to death within 5 seconds.
To be fair, skill comes in to play between Columi/BM/Champ equipped toons. Columi is just as good as Champion if you play right, and just barely worse than BM, if you play better, you win.
The other thing people seem to miss here is that in order to get that gear you have to play, which inevitably let's you acquire skill (some people more than others). People that are in Champion gear aren't better because they have a few more percentage points damage or DR (check the numbers, it's nothing really), they're better because they've been PvP'ing through 50+ valor ranks.

I didn't say skill wasn't a factor, but the game's mechanics do minimize the importance of straight up skill to a large degree.

I didn't say skill wasn't a factor, but the game's mechanics do minimize the importance of straight up skill to a large degree.

Absolutely. Gear plays a bigger role than absolutely anything else unless the person playing is completely stoned/hammered, or this is somehow their first MMO ever. I've now leveled the same basic class (Sith Warrior) all the way to 50 twice now, first Marauder, now Jugg. I've PvPed with both of them the whole way and reached valor 30+ before max level both times. I've also played the same kind of classes (melee DPS/Tank) as my main in every other MMO I've played. Long story short, it has absolutely nothing to do with skill/experience/competence whatsoever in my case (as well as most other players) and everything to do with the most brutal gear differential scenario that I've ever seen in a MMO.

Yes, gear makes a great deal of difference.

As for people talking about downing battlemaster/champions and stuff like that, I think people frequently don't get the point of warzones. I frequently see new 50s bragging about top damage, or about killing someone. All without paying any attention that their team just got rolled. If I am focus firing a ball carrier or a healer, I am not switching targets to someone who started attacking me, so they might kill me and brag about killing a battlemaster, but the key healer or ball carrier will be dead, so I don't care if I die. Just like running ahead for a pass is a lot more important than adding some more damage or killing blows.

Seems kind of pointless to have ye olde skill argument about a game that's so horribly obviously imbalanced in PvP it's not worth playing seriously. I'm letting my subscription run out for that reason alone. I like the stuff that's coming with 1.2, but if class balance for lvl 50 PvP isn't one, they won't see me resubbing.

As for people talking about downing battlemaster/champions and stuff like that, I think people frequently don't get the point of warzones. I frequently see new 50s bragging about top damage, or about killing someone. All without paying any attention that their team just got rolled. If I am focus firing a ball carrier or a healer, I am not switching targets to someone who started attacking me, so they might kill me and brag about killing a battlemaster, but the key healer or ball carrier will be dead, so I don't care if I die. Just like running ahead for a pass is a lot more important than adding some more damage or killing blows.

Agree, wish more people would play like this.

Also looking forward to 1.2 changes. I'm still having fun with the game as is but if 1.2 is good enough I will stick around longer.

I'm talking about Ilum free-for-alls. I have yet to play a warzone.

Focus doesn't have nearly the DPS output that Watchman does, Watchman has great burst damage as well if you know how to play. And it's not the group that does the work, it's the environment. Group fights allow you to catch people out of rotation, off guard, etc. It makes it easier to swing battles in your favor without any direct contribution from another player. For instance, that BH was sitting on a ridge rocket spamming the group below. I jumped up via Force Leap and burned him to death within 5 seconds.
The other thing people seem to miss here is that in order to get that gear you have to play, which inevitably let's you acquire skill (some people more than others). People that are in Champion gear aren't better because they have a few more percentage points damage or DR (check the numbers, it's nothing really), they're better because they've been PvP'ing through 50+ valor ranks.

Focus definitely has more DPS than watchman when played right. I've completely mastered focus, working on getting watchman perfect.

5k 5 target AOE's are a LOT more useful in warzones than watchman, atleast when it comes to void star and ald.

On Huttball, single target is much more useful. Watchman seriously excels there for ball kills, and tank/heal dropping.

Ilum, is completely different. Depending on numbers, Focus can be more useful overall as group damage (Aoe smacking a group of five while some mortar volleys are running is infinitely more useful than burning a single DPS target or healer ;) )

It's really a game of compensation in PvP. A lot of adjustments to be made based on the situation.

Seems kind of pointless to have ye olde skill argument about a game that's so horribly obviously imbalanced in PvP it's not worth playing seriously. I'm letting my subscription run out for that reason alone. I like the stuff that's coming with 1.2, but if class balance for lvl 50 PvP isn't one, they won't see me resubbing.

This... I actually tried resubscribing for one month and they can't bill me properly through paypal it seems (nothing shows in their system when I tried it and then called them since it hadn't activated... they activated it for a day and said the system would try to re-bill me in 24 hours, yet it still hasn't done so a couple days later). Still, it wasn't any better than I had left it, and I'm skeptical of 1.2 being enough to make the game "good" for PVP (let alone above-average), compared to what looks like it's going to be an "incredible" rating for Guild Wars 2. So, back to waiting on that game... :), should have solid everything from the looks of it. Really like the look of 3-faction WvWvW!

OH! How did I miss this comment!

The last game I lost, was due to the imps pulling in extra players to bring them to TWELVE. I still did more damage than most of em.

Imbalanced in what way?

Numbers? That is PLAYERS fault, not biowares,
Powers? False. Powers comes down to skill. Your defensive Rotation can beat anything ANYONE has to throw at you if you use it right. Hotkeys ftw.
Premades/BM/Champion gear is too uber? No it isn't. I fight in my Columi.

Now, The intelligence of players leads to a loss of points. A LOT of hardcores play imperial, very few play republic. That isn't anyones fault but the folks who like pew pew lightning and force choking. I myself, Like killing those people swiftly and with prejudice :D

I've found that at better gear levels this game is actually pretty well balanced.
As a new 50, the burst capacity of mercenaries/commandoes and operatives/scoundrels may seem completely out of line. Just like the CC capacity of sorcerers. After all, if you have 11k health, getting hit for 5 is a big deal.

But when it is geared v geared, the game is highly balanced and encounters can go either way. When both sides have 18k health, you can't just face roll people.

I haven't seen anything other than the early April estimate. I am hoping it hits the test realm soon too though, so we can check out some of the other changes, like the graphics updates/changes....

no issues killing people with my new lvl 50 under geared operative. only had a centurian rifle and champ off hand and broke 400k damage in the last voidstar i was in.

Back