Official EVGA Ampere Queue Thread

I just removed all of them except for the 3080ti FTW I'm about 10 minutes away signed up two hours late that day. I did get a notification for a 3070 XC like 8 months ago but already bought a card by then.

The EVGA product with Part Number(s): (12G-P5-3967-KR) was automatically removed from your shopping cart due to insufficient stock.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our Sales Department at 888-881-EVGA (3842) or by email at [email protected]

Thank you,

EVGA

BOO screw them...

it was even for a Direct Link from the Notification Page now what guess they sold out when they sent a few thousand emails.

The EVGA product with Part Number(s): (12G-P5-3967-KR) was automatically removed from your shopping cart due to insufficient stock.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our Sales Department at 888-881-EVGA (3842) or by email at [email protected]

Thank you,

EVGA

BOO screw them...

it was even for a Direct Link from the Notification Page now what guess they sold out when they sent a few thousand emails.
Email them, and see what's the deal. They might be able to fix that.

PriceDiscountsQuantityTotal Price
EVGA 12G-P5-3967-KR GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 12G-P5-3967-KR, 12GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate$1,419.99-$42.601$1,377.39
SubTotal :$1,377.39
Sales Tax (5.00%) :$68.87
Shipping (UPS 2nd Day Air) :$38.62
Grand Total :$1,484.88
Using Associate Code (VDN2319M4O569J4), you saved $42.60!

Yeah I don't know

Last edited:
I decided to skip it I really don't need it cause I game at 1080P with my 3070 anyway and I know that card is problem free I had it for about 10 months. I mean I could upgrade to Alder Lake next month below that price and get better long term results. I'll wait for the 4000s series if the card was like 850.00 I would buy it but it's hardly worth for it few dozen extra FPS. Plus EVGA requires a
signature confirmation for anything over 700.00. I rather own a PS5 before a new GPU that I wouldn't even think about in my rig.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm being optimistic, :) but I think my wait list number will come up in the next few days, what with the recent program change by EVGA. (y)

ISTR that some people have posted discounts, but I didn't save those messages. Can someone post a discount code.

In advance, thanks.

I got a evga 3070ti ftw a month ago , and didn't have to have a signature confermation from evga..

Maybe I'm being optimistic, :) but I think my wait list number will come up in the next few days, what with the recent program change by EVGA. (y)

ISTR that some people have posted discounts, but I didn't save those messages. Can someone post a discount code.

In advance, thanks.
my code is below just click the pic, I appreciate you using it :)

I decided to skip it I really don't need it cause I game at 1080P with my 3070 anyway and I know that card is problem free I had it for about 10 months. I mean I could upgrade to Alder Lake next month below that price and get better long term results. I'll wait for the 4000s series if the card was like 850.00 I would buy it but it's hardly worth for it few dozen extra FPS. Plus EVGA requires a
signature confirmation for anything over 700.00. I rather own a PS5 before a new GPU that I wouldn't even think about in my rig.
You really ought to consider getting a new monitor. 1440p or 4k would be a nice upgrade.

This is mine going back to November of 2020, almost one year after I put in for them. My friend had put one in shortly before me and got one a few months ago. I gave up and got a Merc Ultra 6900 XT back in February.

Screenshot 2021-10-09 090503.png

Thank you,

EVGA

BOO screw them...

at this point I'd assume any notification for a KR is a system glitch.

Got my 3080ti from the EVGA queue early last week. Playing through the enhanced metro exodus and control currently. Just glorious

My oldest notifies are the 3881 and 3885-KR, gonna keep them in the off chance they do produce a batch to cover the first week of launch lol? Slim chance though...

Yields must be pretty good, they've really started tearing through the 3080Ti queue. Expect new SKUs shortly to screw the people waiting over (again).

Someone I know got a 3060ti notify yesterday and someone else got a 3080ti notify today. I'm a member of a discord that discusses notifies and evga drops specifically. I think today's notifies are for unclaimed notifies that went out yesterday.

i have a feeling I will never get a notify frmo EVGA. I'm on like 9 months now.

I've gotten 4 of them and a step up notification, although none of them were for the mythical 3080 which is likely what yours is for I'm guessing.

I've gotten 4 of them and a step up notification, although none of them were for the mythical 3080 which is likely what yours is for I'm guessing.

Yea, the 3080 is definitely mythic level. I left the 3080 in que for giggles. :ROFLMAO:

Yea, the 3080 is definitely mythic level. I left the 3080 in que for giggles. :ROFLMAO:

I was in the 3090 queue for a VERY long time, even longer than some of my 3080 queues and I still never got anything.

yea I'm only looking for a 3080 but I guess I should settle for a 3060 or 3070 and then do t he step up. Probably too late to get in those queues as well at this point.

i have a feeling I will never get a notify frmo EVGA. I'm on like 9 months now.
So I assume that you did your signup in January. They are now doing December signups, which is still progress of sorts. That said, there are times when I feel that by the time I get my 3060 Ti notification, NVidia would have announced the 4000 series with shipments "soon."

lol,

I just looked to see were i was in line for a 3080. I sign up on 10-20-2020. I wonder if i will be moved to the 4080 when those are released? I can't sign up for the 3080 TI. I guess they have a que of about 1.5 million or more at this point. :/

lol,

I just looked to see were i was in line for a 3080. I sign up on 10-20-2020. I wonder if i will be moved to the 4080 when those are released? I can't sign up for the 3080 TI. I guess they have a que of about 1.5 million or more at this point. :/
Same here man. I joined the queue on 10/6/20 for a 3080 FTW3 and XC3. I have next to zero expectation I will see my turn reach until 2023. At that point I will no longer be interested.

if you'd like to save 3% you can use my associate code, of which I get a kickback, but chances are your tax is more than that so it kind of negates the discount. Pricey either way.
I am going to skip the card. It looks decent after undervolting but it seems to be on the louder side without tweaks and so expensive.

I am going to skip the card. It looks decent after undervolting but it seems to be on the louder side without tweaks and so expensive.

It's actually cheaper than a lot of the other brands by at least $200. Whether or not that GPU is worth $1,400 to $1,600 is another story though.

When my turn came I bought one. In my rig right now. Works great.

Back