Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

I was originally going to order this Benq FP241W and it is a great display for the price range however lack of 1:1 mapping killed it for me and NewEgg was/is running a sale on the Westy 37" and so for a few hundred more, I got myself the Westy 37" 1080p and man I'm so glad I did. It rocks and here's my review for those of you who are on the border between this Benq and the Westy. You won't be disappointed is all I have to say if you decide to spend the extra dough and get the Westy from Newegg...

WESTY 37" REVIEW
--------------------------------

Got this Westy 37" about a week ago from NewEgg with the added discount (which is no longer valid I believe) and free shipping. What a great deal! NewEgg rocks major! No dead pixels although UPS scared me with the box being torn pretty badly but I checked it out before signing.

Black levels are much better than I expected as is text. Hardly any visible backlight leakage even at highest backlight level. No changes in color even at the widest viewing angles. Much better than my old Projection TV which sux major unless you're viewing it dead on! Very little/minor ghosting/page tearing. Completely bearable and a good tradeoff since this has 16.7 million colors and not 262,000....

Screen is about the max I would get for my computer set up. Fits perfect on my desk and only weighs about 45 pounds and can be lifted and moved easily and even though it is 37", it sits flat up against my wall and spares my entire desk which used to be taken up entirely by a single 24" CRT!!! I can actually do my work now! Runs nice and cool in comparison, no radiation, no flicker, and no eyestrain or headaches!

Ran the 1080p test vids from Microsoft and my jaw dropped. 1080p is the future. Was about to buy the Benq 241W but I'm so glad I spent the extra $$ and bought this. This kicks the benq to the curb in my opinion! 1:1 Mapping is outstanding with the OPTION to have fill if you want it! REMOTE is very convenient to adjust backlight, fill modes, volume, and powering on/off!

Could not be happier with this purchase! 2 DVI's and 1 HDMI (which can be expanded to more with an HDMI hub/switch), components, SVid, Composites... too many inputs to list! HDCP compliant...PIP...Built in speakers ... Truly 16:9 so no black bars on 1080!! Also accepts audio properly on HDMI and all inputs have corresponding audio's!

Definitely get this and order it from NewEgg and save $$. You won't be disappointed!!

And this review comes from the most skeptical guy on this board so trust me, I'm super picky. This will tide you over till SED hits the market!

-WaitAndSee

waitandsee said:
I was originally going to order this Benq FP241W and it is a great display for the price range however lack of 1:1 mapping killed it for me and NewEgg was/is running a sale on the Westy 37" and so for a few hundred more, I got myself the Westy 37" 1080p and man I'm so glad I did. It rocks and here's my review for those of you who are on the border between this Benq and the Westy. You won't be disappointed is all I have to say if you decide to spend the extra dough and get the Westy from Newegg...

WESTY 37" REVIEW
--------------------------------

Got this Westy 37" about a week ago from NewEgg with the added discount (which is no longer valid I believe) and free shipping. What a great deal! NewEgg rocks major! No dead pixels although UPS scared me with the box being torn pretty badly but I checked it out before signing.

Black levels are much better than I expected as is text. Hardly any visible backlight leakage even at highest backlight level. No changes in color even at the widest viewing angles. Much better than my old Projection TV which sux major unless you're viewing it dead on! Very little/minor ghosting/page tearing. Completely bearable and a good tradeoff since this has 16.7 million colors and not 262,000....

Screen is about the max I would get for my computer set up. Fits perfect on my desk and only weighs about 45 pounds and can be lifted and moved easily and even though it is 37", it sits flat up against my wall and spares my entire desk which used to be taken up entirely by a single 24" CRT!!! I can actually do my work now! Runs nice and cool in comparison, no radiation, no flicker, and no eyestrain or headaches!

Ran the 1080p test vids from Microsoft and my jaw dropped. 1080p is the future. Was about to buy the Benq 241W but I'm so glad I spent the extra $$ and bought this. This kicks the benq to the curb in my opinion! 1:1 Mapping is outstanding with the OPTION to have fill if you want it! REMOTE is very convenient to adjust backlight, fill modes, volume, and powering on/off!

Could not be happier with this purchase! 2 DVI's and 1 HDMI (which can be expanded to more with an HDMI hub/switch), components, SVid, Composites... too many inputs to list! HDCP compliant...PIP...Built in speakers ... Truly 16:9 so no black bars on 1080!! Also accepts audio properly on HDMI and all inputs have corresponding audio's!

Definitely get this and order it from NewEgg and save $$. You won't be disappointed!!

And this review comes from the most skeptical guy on this board so trust me, I'm super picky. This will tide you over till SED hits the market!

-WaitAndSee

1920x1080 on a 37" monitor and with a Response Time of 8ms. I think I'll passed. There's no way the image quality of the Westinghouse LVM-37w3 is superior to my AL2423WR or even the Benq LCD. The image quality and the response time is pretty important to me.

And why the hell are you giving that monitors review here? Its way off topic which is why theres a topic here for it! :rolleyes:

ASIA911 said:
1920x1080 on a 37" monitor and with a Response Time of 8ms. I think I'll passed. There's no way the image quality of the Westinghouse LVM-37w3 is superior to my AL2423WR or even the Benq LCD. The image quality and the response time is pretty important to me.

I completely agree, I just got the benq and I think it is great, but the pixel pitch (or whatever its called) is nearly at the limit of what I could stand. The westinghouse for use as a pc monitor would be unacceptable for me due to the pixel size, easpecially as its even lower resolution than the benq

it would be like getting a 17" LCD with a native resolution of 800 x 600! :D

1:1 pixel mapping is not a big deal to me - I just use the benq for pc use and pc gaming

most pc games nowadays have an option to run at the monitors native res, and if you can't afford a graphics card that can push the pixels then you don't have any business spending nearly a grand on a monitor.

What exactly is 1:1 mapping? Like keeping the aspect ratio of the video?

I'm not sure what monitor to buy anymore. The Westinghouse looks good, but 37" is over kill for me as a PC monitor. I have a Dell 2005FPW so I was looking at this and the Dell 2407 24".

Mainly going to use as a PC monitor (well duh I guess, thats what it is). But I have a cable box with component and HDMI outputs on my desk as well and I'd like to be able to watch Heroes in HD on my monitor as well which is prompting my upgrade.

I originally wanted the Dell 2407 until I read several posts saying it has 1:1 mapping (whatever that is??) but it won't display the video correctly via the component inputs.

Then I saw this thread about the BenQ and for a second I thought I had found the monitor that topped the Dell 2407. The specs from what I could tell looked the same, I may be wrong. Now however I read several posts talking about this NOT having 1:1 mapping which I'm going to guess is bad, and that video via the components and HDMI will not display correctly being stretched.

However there are a few posts that also say using the HDMI port vs DVI will display the video correctly with the black bars and won't stretch, but then there are a few posts saying it will distort the video. Which is true?

Hey Danger and friends:

Don't get pissed. I'm just posting the Westy review here too because it was mentioned on this thread as an alternative to the Benq and that's why I even looked it up to begin with because I was personally disappointed with the Benq release.

Anyways, not bashing the Benq but the Westy fills in the gaps where the Benq went wrong in my opinion and even though the pixel pitch seems large on paper and the response time seems slow on paper, the display works extremely well in both regards and you can play your games just fine and without massive horsepower graphics like you need for the 30" Dell (besides, if you don't need anything higher than 1920x1080, then it doesn't matter as in my case). 1:1 on all inputs and no black bars in 1080 is simply sweet in my opinion...

Oh by the way, the image quality rocks on the Westy so I beg to differ...

Anyways, back to your Benq discussions. Take care.

-WaitAndSee

Hey if all you other FP241W owners could take a look at these test patterns and tell me if you are seeing any banding on your monitor I'd be really grateful.

http://www.pbase.com/jackcnd/1080p_tests

Just check out the gradients in the 2nd row and see if you get banding.

I'm trying to figure out if I got a bum panel. Thanks, guys.

unimatrixzer0 said:
What exactly is 1:1 mapping? Like keeping the aspect ratio of the video?

I'm not sure what monitor to buy anymore. The Westinghouse looks good, but 37" is over kill for me as a PC monitor. I have a Dell 2005FPW so I was looking at this and the Dell 2407 24".

Mainly going to use as a PC monitor (well duh I guess, thats what it is). But I have a cable box with component and HDMI outputs on my desk as well and I'd like to be able to watch Heroes in HD on my monitor as well which is prompting my upgrade.

I originally wanted the Dell 2407 until I read several posts saying it has 1:1 mapping (whatever that is??) but it won't display the video correctly via the component inputs.
There is two issues of concern with this monitor, which are discussed in this thread.

1) Not displaying with the correct aspect ratio. If a you play a 16:9 video on this monitor, it should have a setting to retain the correct aspect ratio, ie it should show the picture as 16:9 on the monitor (+ black bars) rather than stretched 16:10.

2) 1:1 pixel mapping. In the case of playing 1080p or 1080i, this device should be capable of doing a 1:1 mapping for each pixel of the video. ie, the 1920x1080 pixels that make up the source video frame should be shown on 1920x1080 pixel on the monitor (with 60 black pixels below and above to fill the 1200 scan lines). If we did get this 1:1 pixel mapping, we'd in theory get the best picture possible from 1080i/1080p - instead its having to stretch the picture (to 16:9), via some interpolation scheme, resulting in loss of quality.

However there are a few posts that also say using the HDMI port vs DVI will display the video correctly with the black bars and won't stretch, but then there are a few posts saying it will distort the video. Which is true?
Yes, Danger has recently given some statements which contradict these being a problem with this monitor, giving some hope that it might be working correctly via HDMI, but we havnt really heard from enough users to determine if this is correct or not. I'm hoping he's right.

The monitor has just started appearing in volume around the world (UK, Australia etc), so hopefully we'll start to have owners comments and opinions available soon.

vläd said:
One weird point; I have my 'puters on battery back ups, normally I shut down the 'puters at night and turn off the battery back up. When turning on the 'puters the next day, I fire up the back ups and then turn on the 'puters. The monitors normally turn on when I start the battery back ups. This FP241W doesn't.

As a matter of fact, I have to press the power button twice, once to turn it off and then another to power it up. The same thing happens if the power is cut off of the monitor by un-plugging it.

Do all FP241Ws do this?

I called up Benq this morning and asked about the issue of having to hit the power button twice. The customer/tech support wasn't sure why the monitor was doing this and suggested that I return it.

vläd said:
I called up Benq this morning and asked about the issue of having to hit the power button twice. The customer/tech support wasn't sure why the monitor was doing this and suggested that I return it.

I think mine does this although oxycodone may have impaired my motor operatations.

I have yet to check mine out properly for dead pixels, if there are none then I will probably keep it

Disclaimer: [This post is a copy of a post made on a non-technical website, so some of the info will be well, duh]

Hello,

I was looking to purchase a multimedia monitor and found that, on paper, the BenQ FP241W is the winner for my specific requirements.

With HDCP over HDMI and DVI-D, plus VGA, and component; If i wanted to, I could hook up a PC/XBOX360/PS3/WII all simultaneously. The only gripe I have is that the monitor is in 16:10 aspect ratio (1920x1200) and has no option for 1:1 pixel mapping, which means a 16:9 (1920x1080) image will stretched vertically, albeit only 120 pixels worth. Hopefully BenQ can fix this in a firmware update.

But here is the question: Can someone verify for me that after the new Fall Update for the 360, if 1080p mode works on this monitor on BOTH VGA and Component (or if only one of them, which one)?

Actual photographs taken of this monitor running in these resolutions with the 360 on these plugs would be the best proof. Thanks a lot for the help, whomever can answer this. I just want to make sure I dont throw my money out the window.

P.S. The FP241WZ, a new model coming out in december, will have a new BFI mode to help reduce motion blur, but it's not verified whether that monitor will have 1:1 pixel mapping either. The manual you can download from BenQ's website doesn't mention anything about it, so that kind of sucks. All I can hope for is a Firmware update, or something.

Thanks again.

BenQ America Corp.
53 Discovery,
Irvine, CA 92618,
U.S.A.
Tel: +1-949-255-9500
Fax: +1-949-255-9600

I just called their offices, and hit 3 on my phone to speak with Tech Support. "Brandon" answered the phone and I asked him about ths 1:1 problem and how it was preventing me form purchasing the monitor. He directed me to to the pre-sale department, which gave me an answering machine...

So I called back, hit three, and there was Brandon again. I explained my siutation more in depth and how a firmware update might be necessary. He said hold one moment and came back to inform me the monitor is "plug-and-play" and that there should be no strethcing vertically. I let him know there were many people on the net who are not seeing this 1:1 functionality and that it is indeed a problem, and that he might want to inform the IT Department of the issue.

He replied "Will Do" and somehow i let the conversation end there, which i know i shouldn't have and should have pressed the issue further. But at least I have his name, so I can call back and keep checking on the progress.

I can only hope this Brandon fellow can get on the ball and get us justice from BenQ!

From a recent newegg review "Stretches inputs (incl. HDMI!!) to fill 16:10 screen. 16:9 HDTV is distorted, 4:3 video is distorted."

I also remember reading a post that said something about if you power down your computer, the monitor won't turn off and inside will display a blue screen because its not getting any video. Is this true?

^^^ I vaguely recall hearing that But I didnt understand what they meant...Your question puts that into light but. If what I remember is right of that post (either here or on another site) then that only happens on certain connections.

Judging by the lack of comments by people regarding it I'd assume its safe to say it functions right at least for pc connections. Others I cant say.

Also my own question. How well does the xbox 1080p work with this if at all. On another forum a user is claiming he cant get it working via component of vga. I'd be very interested to hear what the take is from someone here. It would be disapointing if the 1080p wasnt working over the analogue inputs and would be one reason for me to want hdmi on the xbox. That said I can't see why 1080p wouldnt be supported over vga.

Mine has seeminglydeveloped a whine. I presume this is the backlight? May have to go through the process of returning it, as it is driving me crazy. Anyone else having this problem? Is this normal for a newer lcd to do this, if so, are thereany known fixes? Changing the brightness level does not change the whine.

Well, to partly answer my own damn question about the banding I'm experiencing - I figured out it's not the monitor.

I hooked up my old CRT and the banding showed up there as well. This was with a different VGA cable (as opposed to the DVI-D I am using on the BenQ), so I know it's not my cable either.

So... this leads me conclude that either the banding is embedded into these gradient patterns themselves, or my graphics card is shot.

My card is almost 4 years old, and I have heard of heat affecting them, so maybe that's it.

It would be cool though, if any one of you guys who own the BenQ could just check out these patterns and see you see banding with them. If you don't, then I know it's my card and not the pattern.

Here's the link again (check Row 2 for banding):

Thanks.

on the 2nd row, 4th picture, I see some very faint vertical "bands".

this is via my crt... don't have the benq yet.

For the rest, I don't see any.

[omen] said:
Well, to partly answer my own damn question about the banding I'm experiencing - I figured out it's not the monitor.

I hooked up my old CRT and the banding showed up there as well. This was with a different VGA cable (as opposed to the DVI-D I am using on the BenQ), so I know it's not my cable either.

So... this leads me conclude that either the banding is embedded into these gradient patterns themselves, or my graphics card is shot.

My card is almost 4 years old, and I have heard of heat affecting them, so maybe that's it.

It would be cool though, if any one of you guys who own the BenQ could just check out these patterns and see you see banding with them. If you don't, then I know it's my card and not the pattern.

Here's the link again (check Row 2 for banding):

Thanks.

If you are talking about the color banding for this image http://www.pbase.com/jackcnd/image/64242802 yes I do see it on my ACER AL2423W LCD and very faintly on my Viewsonic P95f CRT. I think it's the image issue.

Try this image: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1096025&page=6&pp=20 and see if it's lessen the banding issue. I've created my own 1920x1200 gradient image in photoshop
and hardly see the banding but it's faintly there.

Here's an image I've created in Photoshop for anyone to test with:

mysteryman said:
on the 2nd row, 4th picture, I see some very faint vertical "bands".

this is via my crt... don't have the benq yet.

For the rest, I don't see any.

ASIA911 said:
If you are talking about the color banding for this image http://www.pbase.com/jackcnd/image/64242802 yes I do see it on my ACER AL2423W LCD and very faintly on my Viewsonic P95f CRT. I think it's the image issue.

Try this image: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1096025&page=6&pp=20 and see if it's lessen the banding issue. I've created my own 1920x1200 gradient image in photoshop

Awesome. Thanks for your help, guys.

And thanks for that gradient you made, ASIA911. I see exactly what you described, a much smoother grade with very, very faint banding.

That pretty much calms my fears about this panel. PHEW! I should email the dude who made those pbase gradients and tell him to check his files, because they almost gave me a heart attack.

Thanks again, guys! :D

Just to throw my input in to the other debates going on in this thread:

vläd said:

I have this problem as well, although I'm not sure I'd really categorize it as a problem. It's intermittent and a minor nuisance if anything. I actually think it has to do with the mechanics of the button itself: if you hit it wrong it won't turn on; it you press it right, it will. I can live with it. (Watch, famous last words...)

unimatrixzer0 said:
I also remember reading a post that said something about if you power down your computer, the monitor won't turn off and inside will display a blue screen because its not getting any video. Is this true?

I don't have this problem at all. When I shut down the monitor does as well. The green power light goes to orange. No light from the panel at all. Powers back up when I boot up.

Jerman said:
Mine has seeminglydeveloped a whine. I presume this is the backlight? May have to go through the process of returning it, as it is driving me crazy. Anyone else having this problem? Is this normal for a newer lcd to do this, if so, are thereany known fixes? Changing the brightness level does not change the whine.

I don't have the whine either. When I first got the monitor I thought it was running hot, but that seems to have gone away. Maybe the whine is a power issue? I would try moving it to a different outlet just to make sure, although I really don't know. I'd call BenQ, talk to see what they have to say.

i have the fp241w and love it.

Anyone know if the power cable from the psu can be used for this monitor? All the wires seem to short for me.

ASIA911 said:
I've created my own 1920x1200 gradient image in photoshop

That's not a good test image. It uses dithering to smooth out the gradient.

This image should be smooth on a monitor with no banding:
gradient.png

I don't have this monitor, so I don't know if this applies, but keep in mind that on many LCD monitors, contrast and color settings can affect banding. Also keep in mind that applying color correction through the video card can cause banding as well.

ToastyX said:
This image should be smooth on a monitor with no banding:
gradient.png

I don't have this monitor, so I don't know if this applies, but keep in mind that on many LCD monitors, contrast and color settings can affect banding. Also keep in mind that applying color correction through the video card can cause banding as well.

Thanks, Toasty. I still get a little (really very little) banding with that image, nothing like what I saw with those pbase gradients. I think I have my contrast set pretty low, but maybe with a little more hardcore calibration I could see if I can get it better. Thanks for the input.

Bit-tech.net has reviewed the Benq FP241W,
Final Thoughts...
The Benq FP241W is clearly a stunning monitor. It ticks all the right boxes geeks are going to look for in a monitor. There is plenty of connectivity, with enough room to hook up a PC and several other high definition devices. The additional USB ports on the side, as well as the webcam one on top, make for some additional flexibility.

The panel sports fantastic display quality with all the statistics you'd want to see on a monitor costing north of five hundred notes. In terms of looks, the monitor sports plain, sleek styling and a helpful range of ergonomic adjustment. We would, however, like to see just a little bit more range on the height adjustment if we were being picky.

At around £670, it is in the same price bracket as the Dell whilst providing significantly better image quality. What's not to like? Using this over the course of a couple of weeks, it has become an indispensable part of my desktop. If you're looking for a 24" monitor to buy, this is the one to go for.

Is the Z model coming out soon? That looks promising for gamers.

I sent an email to the BenQ support people asking the following:

If I feed a 1080i or 1080p signal into this monitor via component or DVI, say from a HDV Camcorder or from a HD-DVD Player, the signal sent from the device will be 1920x1080. A ratio of 16x9.

This monitor however, is 1080x1200, a ratio of 16x10. I want to know whether the signal that I input will be displayed correctly at 16x9, with black bars at the top and bottom of the screen, or whether the image will be stretched to fill the screen.

The product site specifies that the 16x10 display means that there will be no image distortion, but I forsee it as being exactly the opposite, since no video footage is ever shot in 16x10.

Thank you for your help,
-- John.

And their reply:

According to our product specialist there is a firmware update being released in December that will resolve the issue you are asking about.
Regards
BenQ Technical Support

--------------------Submitted at 2006/11/04 08:05:13--------------------
Hello,

iamjohnsname said:
I sent an email to the BenQ support people asking the following:

If I feed a 1080i or 1080p signal into this monitor via component or DVI, say from a HDV Camcorder or from a HD-DVD Player, the signal sent from the device will be 1920x1080. A ratio of 16x9.

This monitor however, is 1080x1200, a ratio of 16x10. I want to know whether the signal that I input will be displayed correctly at 16x9, with black bars at the top and bottom of the screen, or whether the image will be stretched to fill the screen.

The product site specifies that the 16x10 display means that there will be no image distortion, but I forsee it as being exactly the opposite, since no video footage is ever shot in 16x10.

Thank you for your help,
-- John.

And their reply:

According to our product specialist there is a firmware update being released in December that will resolve the issue you are asking about.
Regards
BenQ Technical Support

--------------------Submitted at 2006/11/04 08:05:13--------------------
Hello,

I hope this is true! This would be great news!! This has been the only thing stopping me from buying this monitor. Do you, or anyone else, know if this would be a firmware update that the user could do himself, or do I have to wait until December to buy a unit with the update?

Wow, those are wonderful news. I guess you would have to buy it in december to get this missing feature.

Edman22 said:
I hope this is true! This would be great news!! This has been the only thing stopping me from buying this monitor. Do you, or anyone else, know if this would be a firmware update that the user could do himself, or do I have to wait until December to buy a unit with the update?

It would be great if someone could find out.

Is there even a service port on this unit?

Would it be possible for it to be a downloadable self-install update? Or is it likely to be the same situation as the Dell where we'd have to ship it to them for the update and then back to us...I hope we don't have to pay for shipping if thats the case...

I also hope that if it exists, that it fixes all 16:9 inputs, not just 1080p. I'd assume that solving the 1080p problem would in turn resolve them all.

Yea... I actually noticed the bit-tech review, and their forums were linked back here...

It sounds like Decemeber is going to be a good month... We'll have to wait and see if they release firmware upgraded versions, and fix the FP241WZ by its release date...

I'm excited! w00t!

Info on the FP241WZ is up: http://www.benq.com/products/LCD/?product=839 : if I hadn't already missed a post about it... Anybody know if it's coming in black?

rabhw said:
Would it be possible for it to be a downloadable self-install update? Or is it likely to be the same situation as the Dell where we'd have to ship it to them for the update and then back to us...I hope we don't have to pay for shipping if thats the case...

I also hope that if it exists, that it fixes all 16:9 inputs, not just 1080p. I'd assume that solving the 1080p problem would in turn resolve them all.

I'd really like to find out.

If there is an updated firmware I don't want to buy the Benq now if it cannot be upgarded by either a user firmware upgarde or via the warranty.

I've spoken with management in BenQ UK who have said that the Z model does not have aspect ratio / 1:1 pixel mapping options either at this stage. He has said that it is being discussed internally as they realise it is an issue,however there is no news of a "fix" at this stage. I can only assume that the statement from BenQ tech above is misinformed. I'd be surprised if it could be fixed with a simple firmware update, (certainly nothing downloadable) and would probably involve a change in scaling hardware. I really dont think we will see the issue resolved particularly soon, but it is encouraging that it is being looked into where possible

I just called the Australian Benq call centre.

I asked the question about the lack of 1:1 pixel mapping and they did also confirm that there will be a firmware update to fix this in December

When I asked whether it would be user upgradable they said it would not and that they did not see it as something that can be claimed under warranty.

He recommended that, if the lack of 1:1 pixel mapping was an issue, I should wait until the unit with the upgraded firmware is released.

Mastiha said:
I just called the Australian Benq call centre.

I asked the question about the lack of 1:1 pixel mapping and they did also confirm that there will be a firmware update to fix this in December

When I asked whether it would be user upgradable they said it would not and that they did not see it as something that can be claimed under warranty.

He recommended that, if the lack of 1:1 pixel mapping was an issue, I should wait until the unit with the upgraded firmware is released.

interesting. It seems BenQ tech seem to think there will be a firmware upgrade. My contact at BenQ said it was being looked into, but didn't suggest there was anything that imminen. Let's hope it is sorted soon though, perhaps in time for European release. I wouldn't hold my breath though at this stage....

Mastiha said:

I'm at a loss for words.

The thing was I didn't even mention anything about a firmware upgrade so I can see their response.

I just asked will the lack of 1:1 pixel mapping will ever be resolved and they brought up the info about a firmware update in December.

Bare in mind that this is a call centre response so it may not be entirely true however I would like to get a firm repsonse from Benq before I make a purchase.

Back