OCZ Reaper 2000mhz 4gigs@$99

if it hasnt shipped out yet, just cancel your order and re-order.

If not, no harm speaking to their online chat rep. They probably will offer refund or a gift coupon for that amount that you can use.

If not, no harm speaking to their online chat rep. They probably will offer refund or a gift coupon for that amount that you can use.

I tried this once, they pretty much told me I was SOL.

I've done this once or twice - reps are always like "Sorry, we don't offer price protection. But since you are such a valuable customer, we'll make this one time exception and credit your account." Definitely worth a try.

Other option (I think) is refuse delivery on the first order. But I'd try the chat.

good price. Expect to see 3x2gb 1600mhz kit drops to $100 within 2 months.

Yea RAM prices are droppping. Like they should be.

If the price drops before the package hits your door steps newegg will credit you the diff if you call and ask.

Once the package is delivered you are SOL.

nice job!

I thought you were in left field when you made the prediction. Seems you were correct. Those modules are Cas 8 too.

I might bite and bump my memory to 6x2gb. But not sure if R3E will run 12gb@1600Mhz.

I might bite and bump my memory to 6x2gb. But not sure if R3E will run 12gb@1600Mhz.
I would guess it will.

My Gigabyte UD5 ran 12gb at 1528mhz (191 bclk) without any trouble

might just bite on this. $79.99 AR + free movie (that I already have but will give to someone else) and I'd rather have this over my current HyperX

wow, egg raised the price to a whole new level, so soon!

Well that saves some money, thank you NE.

might just bite on this. $79.99 AR + free movie (that I already have but will give to someone else) and I'd rather have this over my current HyperX

wow, egg raised the price to a whole new level, so soon!

Well that saves some money, thank you NE.

Yea. Shows $119 now

Sabregen did you see $79.99?

Its a MIR "card", not just a MIR. Google a bit about them, the cards are nothing but trouble. You get hit with fees and its like a line of credit linked to your name and address. Bad Stuff.

Damn, the price of this ram is dropping fast...might have to pick up another 4gb kit. First one is running like a champ. Can't believe i paid $139 for it 2 weeks ago...such is life

Its a MIR "card", not just a MIR. Google a bit about them, the cards are nothing but trouble. You get hit with fees and its like a line of credit linked to your name and address. Bad Stuff.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

There's no fees but the card does expire after a year.

There's no line of credit (it's a prepaid debit card) and nothing to do with your credit rating or anything else.

Some banks will even "cash" these. I usually just add them to my Amazon account.

Back