OCAU in the [H]'s sights & Countdown to Overtake!

3 days to go! Just added a second box, getting my dual core on Tuesday, 7GHz of A64 power for the [H]orde!

Where are you getting the numbers? hf.com shows a gap of over 434k still...

434,727 points difference, gaining @ 120k points day... fire up the grill and break out the roo steak marinade.

chileman said:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teamstats

You just have to do a little math. Updated hourly.

224886071 OCAU
224468078 - [H]

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

Hardfolding and can only get it’s info from a txt file that Stanford provides about every three hours I think it is.

All the stats sites are slightly behind the Stanford home page, which updates at approximately at 20 or 25 min after the hour.

That is why you will see and update time on HF.com

viking.jpg

LOL, I thought this'd be a more accurate discription of us. :p

I like looking at this :D

Have you flogged your roo today?? I think we're having roast roo for New Year's ;)

finally starting to get back into the fold, today added my dual 2.4 xeon workstation and i plan on adding a 3.2c as well as my 3500+ when i get back to CO on thurs :)

i should be selling some other equipment (including opterons) on the trade sometime soon, keep your eyes out

I used my time off work for the Holidays to OC everything. If I count right, I poured on another 2 Ghz. Time for some roo steaks.

chileman said:
About a day or so fellas! (and mach)

If we REALLY ramped up I bet we could overtake them before tommorow morning! Common! Dig in, Lock and Load, blow these aussies away! Looking at this chart we pulled off a 170k point gain in a single day about 17-18 days ago, so it can be done!
viking.jpg

160797 :D

Come on guys ramp up the boxen!!!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

OSUguy98 said:
160797 :D

Come on guys ramp up the boxen!!!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I just replaced a PIII 600 with a PIII 800. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have the PIII 600 running again. Just have to scrounge up some more parts and time.

Back