• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OCAU asked me to do this

[H]ugh_Freak

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,133
Yes, after seeing Marty's posting of my original photochop work, a few members there thought I should add a certain something to the mix so here it is.....

Moose3.jpg



Think "Gimme That Duck" by 2 Live Crew .. well I guess it was gimme that nut


 
Now that's just scary... the moosey flogging the roo, flogging the ducky. It's so dirty.... :D

 
So the 'roos carry around our ducky in their pouch, hmmm..... Moose you should have done one of your famous reach throughs right there and stole the ducky back. :D

 
Man, there are some sick bastards around here.

Good to know I'm in the right place. :D

 
[H]ugh_Freak said:
Think "Gimme That Duck" by 2 Live Crew .. well I guess it was gimme that nut

Gimme that nut was by eazy e. A truely classic song.
 
The ducky, it has been defiled! It has been touched by thing unclean! ;)

All the more reason we need to get it back.

 
Anybody know if the AtomicMoose has seen this? :D

Looks like he's been "caught in the Act" ROTFLMAO :D

 
OCAU huh? Aren’t you glad they didn’t ask you to jump off a bridge, enter a burning building or poke yourself in the eye with a stick? Lol ;)
 
Okay, so why hasn't moose's production shot up? He seems to be borging Aussies left and right. :p

 
I must have looked @ this one, the orginal moose one, and the gay boy moose on boy roo 20 times and...

I still laugh my butt off.
 
Penguincomp said:
Glad it's a duck and not a penguin. I might have issues if it were a penguin.


It’s a shame to see a fellow folder carry around so much “fowl” prejudice baggage :rolleyes: ;)
 
A [H]orde of Penguins would look better.......... :p

Luck.......... :D
 
Well would it be inappropriate to suggest that, being wildlife based, maybe an Irishllama should be included?!? :eek:

 
hehehehe.. good suggestions... I'm working right now but maybe when I get settled at home for the rest of my pathetically short weekend (as usual), I can chop some stuff :D


 
Spoken by the guy that just had a kid and becomes a moderator.......
 
VooDoo said:
You really need to at least find a female Roo.

:)

VooDoo
Moderator on OCAU

And once again the nasty roo-fetish rears it ugly head. Maybe instead of the reach around, we need to have a moosey flogging the roo!

 
VooDoo said:
You really need to at least find a female Roo.

:)

VooDoo
Moderator on OCAU

The one with the duck is a female. There was a joey there in the begining. I have the original if you can't tell the difference from a boomer.

DR_K13 said:
OMG do it! lol :D

As you wish......


 
ezee said:
Some seriously sick and twisted bastards here, for sure.

thought i was the only one. Glad I made it to the right place:)

[H said:
ugh_Freak]As you wish......
can't wait to see it. Should give me some good laughs


 
ezee said:
Some seriously sick and twisted bastards here, for sure.

You didn't realize that was one of the requirements? :rolleyes:

Give it time.... It's contagious! :p

 
Back
Top