• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Nvidia, AMD, will significantly increase GPU value from next month

Not possible. I have it on good authority from members from this very board how AMD had the greatest launch in GPU history for their top tier luxury 9070 and 9070xt cards. There were even dozens upon dozens of pictures of very happy customers walking out of actual brick and mortar stores with their purchases.

I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that Radeon lost market share again with such a successful launch.
To the avg gamer Amd might as well close shop. As It's pointless to buy an amd card sense Nvidia pushed all the ai things like dlss, frame gen ray Tracing ECT and unless they actually read reviews they probably think anything other then a Nvidia card is the "off" brand
 
Back
Top