Nvidia 980/970 Availability Thread

Code:
<div class="a-row">
    <form method="post" action="https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/handle-buy-box/ref=oh_cust_rec_reorder_aui">
        <input type="hidden" name="ASIN" value="B00NI64A7C">
        <input type="hidden" name="offerListingID" value="j%2BWiUrOxHE6TCZ3oQhdPZ%2F70p1B1dZowsnt106NVE5G8WEgVEjMYFhY2%2FHCaI%2FkiWtyIHshLgC7E9hXBgFuRG9Y7y%2BJ3cx2M4q7hEJ3%2FSTCmegskOf5owQ%3D%3D">
        <div class="a-row a-spacing-small">
            <span class="a-button a-button-span9 a-button-primary a-button-icon" role="button"><span class="a-button-inner"><i class="a-icon a-icon-cart"></i><input class="a-button-input" type="submit"><span class="a-button-text" aria-hidden="true">
            Add to Cart
            </span></span></span>
        </div>
    </form>
</div>

Copy the above into a blank .html file
Go to the page, click submit
Reload page
Hit continue to add the EVGA 970 ACX SC to your cart for $339.99

Enjoy :)

Thank you so much. It worked!!!
It says in-stock. Will arrive on saturday, but I paid for 1-day shipping. Bought 2 cards!

Code:
<div class="a-row">
    <form method="post" action="https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/handle-buy-box/ref=oh_cust_rec_reorder_aui">
        <input type="hidden" name="offerListingID" value="j%2BWiUrOxHE6TCZ3oQhdPZ%2F70p1B1dZowsnt106NVE5G8WEgVEjMYFhY2%2FHCaI%2FkiWtyIHshLgC7E9hXBgFuRG9Y7y%2BJ3cx2M4q7hEJ3%2FSTCmegskOf5owQ%3D%3D">
            <span class="a-button a-button-span9 a-button-primary a-button-icon" role="button"><span class="a-button-inner"><i class="a-icon a-icon-cart"></i><input class="a-button-input" type="submit"><span class="a-button-text" aria-hidden="true">
            Add to Cart
            </span></span></span>
        </div>
    </form>
</div>

Reload page

Awesome, I placed my order for 2. :)

Cool, snagged one! :D Delivery estimate: September 23, 2014
Funny the cached page shows $723.95. I thought they were gouging and originally said F it. Added it to my cart on a whim and the true price showed up. $569. Sweeet!

P.S. I hate that Amazon charges sales tax in Fl now..:mad:

shows 2-5 weeks for me :O

shows 2-5 weeks for me :O

Unless Amazon has completely sold out of their stock already, it's likely just a glitch because they aren't officially listed yet. I would keep it in your queue, and once Amazon lists them and updates the stock numbers, you should get an accurate delivery estimate.

Now... which one to cancel?

AtixqdL.png

Hmm I think I want to go with the Titan-style blowers for my 970s. I have the EVGA ACX ones in my cart right now though.....decisions, decisions.

Similar question here, 2x970s or 1x980? Question is based around 'Oculus Rift DK2' fo rme......Not sure what to do/buy

For Oculus Rift a single GPU is typically better due to reduced latency. Though we'll have to see what tricks Nvidia has with their VR SLI feature.

Code:
<div class="a-row">
            Add to Cart
            </span></span></span>
        </div>
    </form>
</div>

Reload page

Thanks a bunch. Ordered two of them, paid extra for Saturday delivery as I can't wait :D

Code:
<div class="a-row">
            Add to Cart
            </span></span></span>
        </div>
    </form>
</div>

Reload page

wow. thanks! got two ordered.

ACX coolers suck for SLI. Used to have ACX 780's in SLI. The top card suffocated in the bottom cards heat. want blower style 970's.

I went ahead and placed an order for the ACX cards, I'll be looking for the Titan blowers tonight though, so I may end up cancelling the order.

Thanks for the HTML code, looks like estimated delivery in Oct 8th for the EVGA 970 now. Congrats guys :)

ya'll who went with 2 acx cards are going to regret it.

We still have a few hours to cancel before Amazon ships them... My plan is hopefully the general release will be at 3am EST, then I'll see if there are any reference 970's. If not, I'll have to make a decision between the 2x ACX and the single 980.

Are ACX coolers really that bad?

We still have a few hours to cancel before Amazon ships them... My plan is hopefully the general release will be at 3am EST, then I'll see if there are any reference 970's. If not, I'll have to make a decision between the 2x ACX and the single 980.

The blower coolers are better for SLI because they exhaust more of the hot air out of the case.

Thanks for the HTML code, looks like estimated delivery in Oct 8th for the EVGA 970 now. Congrats guys :)

Yea looks like the 970 ACX SC is out of stock. You're welcome!

I think for SLI, acx are not the best because the top card blows hot air to the bottom card.

I'm waitin for Newegg, presumably around midnight. Amazon hits me with sale tax, Newegg doesn't, and provides free "2 day" shipping :p

My ACX SC order is now "preparing for shipment." Time to commit or bail, guys.

I didn't do Saturday shipping, so mine isn't supposed to be here until Tuesday. Hopefully it doesn't ship for a little while...

I'm waitin for Newegg, presumably around midnight. Amazon hits me with sale tax, Newegg doesn't, and provides free "2 day" shipping :p

I was going to do that, but I have $250 in Amazon credit.

Canceled my ACX order since it was shipping. We'll wait and see what turns up in an hour or so. Still sitting on the EVGA 980 SC.

I cancelled my ACX order as well. I rather have the reference card. NV rep from another forum says some stores will go live with inventory @ midnight

AndyBNV said:
Aye, depends on the webstore. Some are going live at midnight, some at 6am. Set up that Reload Every plugin :)

Back