Now that E3 is Over...

Most hyped for game so far? Dead or alive 6.
Game most wanted to see but did not? Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Most disappointing E3 showcase: Square-Enix
Best E3 showcase: Sony

Still hoping for more info on the next Serious Sam.

Most hyped for game so far? Dead or alive 6.
Game most wanted to see but did not? Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Most disappointing E3 showcase: Square-Enix
Best E3 showcase: Sony

Still hoping for more info on the next Serious Sam.

Ah, I forgot to put DOA6 on my list. That ought to be a good one. Added. :D

Devil May Cry 5 hands down. Even with the goofy redesigns and the overly southern new sidekick.

Everything else. Meh.

Elder scrolls would be the only thing really on my radar. Fallout 76 I'm just over the whole all online thing. If borderlands 3 happens, I'm also interested. The rest is either meh or still on active boycott from me.

Satisfactory (only out of the blue game that caught my attention), Division 2 and Fallout 76 (it will have single player folks).

Not sure yet about Rage 2, but it does look better than the first one so we'll see.

Well, since (barring a few hiccups on release) the original was good, I guess we're on the right track! :p

Resident Evil 2
Cyberpunk 2077
Metro Exodus

Of course ElderScolls VI but thats a long way off

Still on the fence about Fallout 76

There are only two things I am looking forward to. One is Cyberpunk 2077 and the other is Devolver Digitals 2019 conference. :p

*edit* Oh, and Doom and Metro of course. Otherwise I think this years E3 was pretty underwhelming.

Ghosts of Tuschima. Not certain on the spelling. I am certain that it looks badass.

Ace Combat 7 for me. Was supposed to be released late 2017 and pretty much nothing aside from "delayed to 2018". I hope it didn't get cancelled, but I half expect it. Campaign based SP games just aren't popular anymore.

Is there a comprehensive list of PC title announcements anywhere thus far? I've been googling but cant seem to find one. I've heard of a bunch, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Thus far I haven't heard of anything that excites me too much. Fallout 76 had me excited, until I found out that it wasn't a normal fallout game, at which point I lost interest. I have neither the time nor the inclination for an online game anymore. As far as Doom goes, I got tired of the Doom formula in the early to mid 90's,. Elder Scrolls? I don't do the fantasy genre or 3rd person so that's out. Just cause? Nope. Halo? Nope Battlefield? Hell no.

The only thing I've heard of thus far that I might actually buy, would be the new Metro game. Starfield sounds promising maybe? Not enough info yet. Cyberpunk may be cool. Not sure yet.

Time will tell.

Cyberpunk 2077
Doom eternal
Metro exodus

Cyberpunk and doom are most likely day one purchase for me, I loved Metro last light and tough 2033 was "ok" so deppendig on reviews I may wait for a sale on this one.

Favorites would be Cyberpunk, Anthem, and Smash Ultimate.

The game I'm missing is Bloodborne 2. Obviously I'm sure From doesn't just want to make Souls/Borne games, but even their other games lean heavily in the same direction. Might as well just give us another one.

No new Railroad Tycoon. I'm selling my PC. I'm looking forward to Cyber Punk. Fallout is wait and see for me. New Metro will get a try too. Elder Scrolls if they don't screw it up. Dang I read too much negative crap about the direction of games.

I'm very disappointed that there didn't seem to be any Witchfire news. It's a long way off, but not as long as some of Bethesda's announced games I would think.

Ghost of Tsushima

I game on the PC, my day one fat PS3 is a Netflix/Blu-ray player. Haven't played a console game since RDR, then I found IGN had taken over the Disney XD channel for E3, so I sat and watched the Sony bit.

My PS4 should be here tomorrow.

My wallet hurts.

cyberpunk 2077
metro exodus
and spidey for the ps4.

Biggest bummer is fallout 76. At absolute best, being online only just strikes me as a promise to populate the apocalypse with a sea of assholes.

I don't super follow E3 news, but I have been watching a fair amount of the trailers.

Just Cause games are always fun, and I was surprised at how into the Gears trailer I was--though honestly the last one was just about long enough to put me into the mood for a Gears game, so hopefully they put a bit more into it.

Fallout 76 takes the honors for most disappointing -- Bethesda seems to have inherited a license to a game world that basically prints money and have decided to see just how far they cant test the limits of that.

Best Trailer I've seen? This fan mod of the Cyberpunk one:

Fallout 76 takes the honors for most disappointing -- Bethesda seems to have inherited a license to a game world that basically prints money and have decided to see just how far they cant test the limits of that.

Best Trailer I've seen? This fan mod of the Cyberpunk one:

For Fallout, the idea has become the institution. I just hope Fallout 76 isn't Bethesda's own social experiment al la "Vaul Tec" to see if a mulitplayer aspect can be put into Elder Scrolls VI,

I thought that Cyberpunk fan made trailer was better than the E3 one :)

Still like to have a new S.T.A.L.K.E.R game, but a Metro will tide me over, I guess. And, sigh, no Borderlands 3. All single player, I might add.

Back