JesusKryst
n00b
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2010
- Messages
- 6
Hello all
I am just getting into the folding thing and am having trouble getting my 8800gt 512mb card to do anything. I have tried the GPU client and it gave me the "At present your GPU is not supported" error.
After that i tried the F@H tracker application that makes it easier but all i get is it says "resuming existing WU on GPU0"
Folding on my E8400 is working fine.
Specs:
E8400
4GB ram
8800gt 512mb
Win 7 64bit
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I am just getting into the folding thing and am having trouble getting my 8800gt 512mb card to do anything. I have tried the GPU client and it gave me the "At present your GPU is not supported" error.
After that i tried the F@H tracker application that makes it easier but all i get is it says "resuming existing WU on GPU0"
Folding on my E8400 is working fine.
Specs:
E8400
4GB ram
8800gt 512mb
Win 7 64bit
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
