Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Between my logi Z5500, and these mission speakers I got. Is this supposed to be the "audiophile expieriance" ? $400 for subtle differences? The only things I noticed so far between these and my old speakers are MUCH better highs,
It's all hooked up to my logitech's sub/amp. Not much difference even if I put it in my parents home theater w/ yamaha amp.
Yeah I think I expected to much. I was hoping to hear the difference night/day.
Ok listening to some classical music and there is a BIG tangible difference in quality. It sounds much clear, and not as muddled. Gunshots from CS also have a crisper sound.
So wait you're powering real speakers with a PC speakers build in amp, using onboard sound, saying there's a large difference in the highs, yet you're disappointed?
Yes. I am disappointed. I hooked it up to my Dad's system in the basement. It was slightly better, but not enough for me. But w/e it's still good, so i'm keeping it.![]()
Yes. I am disappointed. I hooked it up to my Dad's system in the basement. It was slightly better, but not enough for me. But w/e it's still good, so i'm keeping it.![]()