Nivida "Experience" force login

Nvidia can take their force login to use "Experience" and shove it. Glad I don't spend much on video cards or gaming anymore. My solution....drum roll... uninstall.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/963559/geforce-experience/can-t-log-in-it-ffs-/

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/969628/geforce-experience/can-t-log-in-at-all-wtf-/

Yea, ugh so much was leading up to this point. smh

Given how large Nv is and profitable they are, you'd think they'd have the funds to man their customer relations channels 24-7.

I am beginning to like Geforce Experience as much as AMD Raper software, thank God AMD removed that garbage from their drivers. On my 860M latop updating the drivers was pure hell. The drivers would not load, it kept saying to the affect other software is being loaded when nothing was being loaded. Then I tried to uninstall them and it refused to uninstall because the same message came up :LOL:. Went to safemode and was able to get rid of them. Still was a no go with the default nVidia drivers for Win 10, great job now I had degraded drivers installed. Long story short - Windows was updating but was not updating but in a limbo state waiting for whatever reason to update. Still Nvidia drivers should have gave more feedback in this case why they could not install or uninstall. I really hate the forced spame of advertising through GF experience of games etc. when loading drivers. I don't like commercials with updating drivers is all.

Also, why in the hell is the Nvidia panel so slow now days? AMD is way faster in loading and allowing changes. Does anyone really use Geforce Experience? What is the use of this program?

You dont need to install GeForce Experience and you can get new drivers just fine.

Just because the login servers are temporary down doesn't mean the world stopped.

Also, why in the hell is the Nvidia panel so slow now days? AMD is way faster in loading and allowing changes. Does anyone really use Geforce Experience? What is the use of this program?

Faster than instant loading? Wow AMDs version must be very fast then ;)

You dont need to install GeForce Experience and you can get new drivers just fine.

Just because the login servers are temporary down doesn't mean the world stopped.
I guess I should have went the custom route vice auto. On my laptop I normally don't play games, so having GF Experience is pointless. So remove drivers and download new from Nvidia. Do a custom install and leave out GF Experience, then you don't have to log in I take it. I don't see much of a problem if that is the case.

Faster than instant loading? Wow AMDs version must be very fast then ;)
On both my laptop and desktop with Nvidia GPU's, the first time open is uber slow but even afterwards it is much slower than in the past.

I guess I should have went the custom route vice auto. On my laptop I normally don't play games, so having GF Experience is pointless. So remove drivers and download new from Nvidia. Do a custom install and leave out GF Experience, then you don't have to log in I take it. I don't see much of a problem if that is the case.

You dont have to remove the drivers. You just go to the Windows programs and features and uninstall the components, in this case just the GeForce Experience.

I uninstalled experience not the drivers. It just sucks they moved experience to the cloud which requires an account. Drivers work just fine without experience. I did read from this article which Nvidia thought about requiring an account for the drivers too. However, if you use shadowplay your will still need Experience.

Edit: Not too many are thrilled with the logon requirement either. My gripe was the login requirement. Since Experience needs a login server to work and when that server fails it further validates my opinion on moving Experience to the cloud.

Last edited:
When I updated to the newest version I saw this requirement and immediately uninstalled it. Kick rocks nVidia.

Oh noes! You have to login to something!!! The HORROR. This makes me so upset that I'm uninstalling everything that requires a login. Buh bye hardforum, buh bye windows.

Oh noes! You have to login to something!!! The HORROR. This makes me so upset that I'm uninstalling everything that requires a login. Buh bye hardforum, buh bye windows.
As long as you don't mind having information saved to the cloud or to Google account stuff - shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Your rectum RFID chip is ready to be installed. This way every gay guy can find your ass, they still have to log in first.

Your rectum RFID chip is ready to be installed. This way every gay guy can find your ass, they still have to log in first.

So your ass is slightly more difficult to find, but it's still easy access. No login required, although they will have to remove your head first.

EDIT: I'm sorry, maybe that was a bit harsh, and I shouldn't have stooped down to your level. My main point is are we really that petulant that a simple login to something is really that huge of a deal? People are so concerned with privacy when the facts of the matter are as follows: 1. You really don't have any. 2. What do you have to hide?

Last edited:
So your ass is slightly more difficult to find, but it's still easy access. No login required, although they will have to remove your head first.

EDIT: I'm sorry, maybe that was a bit harsh, and I shouldn't have stooped down to your level. My main point is are we really that petulant that a simple login to something is really that huge of a deal? People are so concerned with privacy when the facts of the matter are as follows: 1. You really don't have any. 2. What do you have to hide?

Nah, that was good comeback. One thing I will not do is open a Facebook account just to logon a website. I see more and more sites wanting to use Facebook account (like Nvidia) to gain access which they have every right to do, just like I have every right not to use it. Life's short, besides I know its impossible to make everyone happy.

Take it easy and have a good day.

People are so concerned with privacy when the facts of the matter are as follows: 1. You really don't have any. 2. What do you have to hide?
That's the lie that most people seem to believe, but yes you do have privacy but only as much as you yourself give out willingly and it's not about hiding cause you did anything wrong, it's about not giving people enough information out there to steal your identity and ruin/steal from you. I laugh at most "social media" users cause it's such an idiotic thing to put all that info out in public view and then they use the same info when the bank asks them for "security" questions and then wonder how they got their identity stolen. Every site I have ever signed up for has fake info. Even my security questions at the banks are fake so even if you found out who I was and tried to find that info out from other sites that were hacked, the info would be different at every one.

People are so concerned with privacy when the facts of the matter are as follows: 1. You really don't have any. 2. What do you have to hide?
Simple - nun'ya. My life is none of their f'n business to scan, catalog, search, and market to. Maybe I have nothing to hide.. hell, maybe I have _EVERYTHING_ to hide.. regardless it is my life and not theirs to consume and market at me.

Well that's all well and good. I'm sure you guys get all of the premium channels on your tinfoil hats, but we're really starting to branch away from the main topic now.

Are we really that petulant that we have to cry and complain about a simple log in? If you really hate it that much, then simply don't fricking use it. Nobody cares that you hate Geforce Experience. Go figure out another way to get your drivers.

That's the lie that most people seem to believe, but yes you do have privacy but only as much as you yourself give out willingly and it's not about hiding cause you did anything wrong, it's about not giving people enough information out there to steal your identity and ruin/steal from you. I laugh at most "social media" users cause it's such an idiotic thing to put all that info out in public view and then they use the same info when the bank asks them for "security" questions and then wonder how they got their identity stolen. Every site I have ever signed up for has fake info. Even my security questions at the banks are fake so even if you found out who I was and tried to find that info out from other sites that were hacked, the info would be different at every one.

Yep and that how whatsherface with the big ass lost 8mil worth of jewelry. Yeah, that was good idea lets flaunt the whole world that your wearing a 4.5mil ring. Why was she surprised that someone robbed her? It all comes back down to *some* stupid people on social media.

Well that's all well and good. I'm sure you guys get all of the premium channels on your tinfoil hats, but we're really starting to branch away from the main topic now.

Are we really that petulant that we have to cry and complain about a simple log in? If you really hate it that much, then simply don't fricking use it. Nobody cares that you hate Geforce Experience. Go figure out another way to get your drivers.

Nobody said anything about hating Gefore Experence. I did say, I hate the stupid login requirement asking for either a nvidia, facebook or google account to use the software. As I said before, you can still use the drivers without the login.

Back